Options

Pearl Jam-fan Danny Masterson accused of serial rape

124»

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Oh, I know. Juliette Lewis made some instagram post about people being sheep (vaxxers), so I responded “says the cult member”. She went OFF on me. 😂 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    I saw that the Masterson accuser was calling out Kushner on her instagram account. Saying that she knows things about him that could possibly get him in trouble.

Crazy shit
    I unfortunately went down a bit of a rabbit hole on this one, and I think it's about how Kutcher (not Kushner LOL) found his girlfriend murdered, and lied to the police about it. 

as the story goes, he was dating this girl. He showed up at her house one night. He found her dead in a pool of blood. He didn't call police. He called his management team and then Masterson, asking what he should do. In the end, he chose to not report it, as he felt it would damage his career. This murderer ended up being a serial killer, and killed at least 2 other women after his GF. People are speculating the killer could have been caught prior to the other murders had Ashton come clean. But she was discovered the very next day (I believe), so that's doubtful. 
    Tats crazy, never heard that story before.
    I also think this is an example of a double standard in Hollywood. If someone less liked did that and was a character witness for a convicted rapist, they'd get a lot more backlash. I haven't seen much of a backlash for Ashton,
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Oh, I know. Juliette Lewis made some instagram post about people being sheep (vaxxers), so I responded “says the cult member”. She went OFF on me. 😂 
    good for you! 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    The drummer from ROTM is dating a scientologist?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    RATM yes...

I had no idea that Juliette Lewis' dad was this guy...

Eastwood's sidekick in several films and the dude from Salem's Lot
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    RATM yes...

I had no idea that Juliette Lewis' dad was this guy...

Eastwood's sidekick in several films and the dude from Salem's Lot
    LOL ROTM/RATM, all the damn same.

So he is still, wonder if she will have him succumb too?
  • Options
    no, they broke up some time ago, and he's now married
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    He dodged a bullet there!
  • Options
    He dodged a bullet there!
    sorry, just looked it up. he's not married, but he's with someone else and he and JL did split sometime in 2019. Maybe it was her embarrassing performance at the Cornell tribute show. God it was awful. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    What is Tucker saying about Danny? I tried to look but couldn't find his comments, but I see people here saying Tucker was defending Danny?
  • Options
    I don't know about defending Danny. he retweeted Russell Brand's "this is happening" tweet and commented "Criticize the drug companies, question the war in Ukraine, and you can be pretty sure this is going to happen". 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited December 2023
    Wonder if he played “Glorified G” when he hosted on Sirius/XM PJ Radio?  Can’t remember. Wish I could hear a replay of that show. 

Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on