Options

For Sale--EV 2017 Pilgrimage AP S/N

2»

Comments

• Options
    I don't think it is with posters. I recently sold all my large collection about 2 months ago. And i sold them basically for what now looks a low amount. My friend collects seriously and is swapping and paying way too much for a piece of card or paper. 
    Moline
    Crackerjack
    Pitts
    Milwaukee
    Mumford
    And these are relatively recent posters.
    Ridiculous money and with time i can't see how it will come down. It must hault somewhere though i guess. But whilst people want and pay it won't. If pj and artist mass produced  problem solved
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,396
    Artists will never be allowed to mass produce, I never see the band allowing that. And yes, the ‘best’ posters are rising some still (except pitt, that is back below 1000), but a good majority are pretty low in price and are failing to sell for what seems they would have just a month ago. Two really cool (to me) artist editions of posters sold for less than $100 just this week. People have started to wake up some. I also think “these crazy prices” are sensationalized a bit. Yeah the best ones have high prices, but i’d say 75% of posters can be found for less than $200 regularly. I understand that is still a lot to some people and it would always be ideal if it stayed at $35. 

This is still art and some art is better to some than others. The prices seem insane when all you see it as is a $35 concert poster, but these are some amazing pieces of art by some amazing artists. I dont know why anyone would think they would/should stay cheap. I’m just glad I can own a Welker or Sperry, etc, poster for less than 200 a lot of times if I need to go secondary market. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Yeah as well the mystery poster drop bought the price down like i say flooding the market. Example. Stickers..gdynia was rare then turned up all over. 10c can release more and the price goes obviously . Like if eds recent tour posters go on general 10c sale. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    APs of those special ones will always look ridiculous. Even newer classics (Pitt, edmonton, kong crackerjack, moline, mumford london). All different values but all just as ridiculous.