Contest winner

Does the 10C notify you if you won the contest?  Dumb question, I know, but I have same name and last initial for last month's winner.  Haven't heard anything, so hopes not high.  

Comments

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,272
    I hope so. I've never once checked who won, I just assume I'd get something in the mail.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    edited September 2017
    I remember someone on here thinking they won, then emailed the 10c and found out it wasn't him. I'd definitely email them just in case though.
  • John S., is that you?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Why do I always think that there is someone from the US that wins? Never someone from Europe or another part of the world? Am I wrong or?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,430
    Why do I always think that there is someone from the US that wins? Never someone from Europe or another part of the world? Am I wrong or?
    The majority of 10 club members are from the States. It just makes sense that they would win more when you look at the numbers. I would guess that they outnumber the rest of the world combined by a good amount. The same thing happened with the mystery posters. More where showing up in the States. Well more people bought them in the States. 
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    I won one of the contests a few years ago (2006) and was never notified until I saw the winners announced in an issue of Deep Magazine, then a few weeks later I got a nice letter and even nicer prize in the mail. (Signed Self-Titled LP)
  • PJNB said:
    Why do I always think that there is someone from the US that wins? Never someone from Europe or another part of the world? Am I wrong or?
    The majority of 10 club members are from the States. It just makes sense that they would win more when you look at the numbers. I would guess that they outnumber the rest of the world combined by a good amount. The same thing happened with the mystery posters. More where showing up in the States. Well more people bought them in the States. 

I'm not sure about the fact that majority of 10 club members are from the USA. All the members from Europe, South America, Azia, Africa, and Oceania are alot of members... The mystery box was very annoying. Alot of Jammers where serious Pissed off about the fact that the boxes only where send in the USA.

• Agreed lots of worldwide members .
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    I don't know. I'm American and I never have luck with any of these things, be it contests, mystery boxes, etc. I think most of us lose in these cases and you're just looking for a reason that's not there.