Options

2017 Pearl Jam Complete Vinyl Box Set

Comments

• Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 351
    I could be totally wrong but maybe this is the way this set had to be made. Aren't lightning bolt and backspacer made by the universal music group and all the rest are epic or an affiliate of Sony. Maybe Sony did the box and the first 8 albums and that is why the box wasn't sealed because they had to add the last two albums. Or I'm way off base. 
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    PJ_Soul said:
    I paid around a good chunk of change to complete my collection in 2012. I would have gladly waited to have a crack at this much less expensive all in one offer.
    Haha, I suppose that is a good point. I paid more than what the boxset cost for only two Pearl Jam album, and they really were used. :lol: (not that I regret it - totally worth not waiting all that time, especially since the reissues don't sound nearly as good, from what I've heard myself and read from others).

Well... I didn't buy a boxset because I knew it seemed like a rip off when they went up for sale, plus I already had all the albums. I figured everyone who purchased one knew what they were (over)paying for. But I must admit, after reading everyone's arguments in this discussion, I think I agree that the way 10C chose to do this boxset is well below the general expectations of most fans who collect vinyl. I think having some of the albums sealed and some not is quite the hack job, and I also think that the boxsets should have been sealed, you know, like every other brand new consumer item in the world. I don't think details like that should have to actually be stated in the item description for people to expect them. To me they seem like obvious givens. So I don't blame people for being a bit annoyed by the lack of care on these, especially considering the price compared to if someone put it together themselves.
    I also think it's plain old strange to sell a boxset that is put together the way this one was. I gather 10C members expect more when it comes to such an item. I mean really, the entire catalogue boxset for Pearl Jam should be the crown jewel of everyone's collection. It should be special. It should be produced as a boxset, to separate it from the individual reissues. If people are going to be disappointed by something, I figure it should really be that Pearl Jam didn't care enough to make it a really awesome, special thing for fans to cherish - a thing to truly showcase and celebrate the band's amazing catalogue with a unique and significant item, and numbered properly (i.e. stamped). I think people are right to expect such an item to be released with a LOT more love .... and made available to a lot more people..... Maybe someday they will do something like that. I hope so. Of course, that would further highlight what this current boxset really is in relation to the usual standards set by other bands: shoddy. Sorry 10C and everyone who is happy about it. It's just the truth. I am genuinely happy for anyone who is happy about their boxset. But I see no reason for those who aren't to not express themselves. I am puzzled by those who seem pissed off that people are expressing their discontent or their dashed hopes. As paying customers, they should be free to do that without being insulted. Paul, just as people expressing their discontent is a head scratcher for you, your being confounded by that is a head scratcher for me. ;)
    I think the point you are missing is that 99% of the negativity here is from people who didn't buy the boxset. Would you fit in here? 
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    PJ_Soul said:
    I also think it's plain old strange to sell a boxset that is put together the way this one was. I gather 10C members expect more when it comes to such an item. I mean really, the entire catalogue boxset for Pearl Jam should be the crown jewel of everyone's collection. It should be special. It should be produced as a boxset, to separate it from the individual reissues. If people are going to be disappointed by something, I figure it should really be that Pearl Jam didn't care enough to make it a really awesome, special thing for fans to cherish - a thing to truly showcase and celebrate the band's amazing catalogue with a unique and significant item, and numbered properly (i.e. stamped). I think people are right to expect such an item to be released with a LOT more love .... and made available to a lot more people..... Maybe someday they will do something like that. I hope so. Of course, that would further highlight what this current boxset really is in relation to the usual standards set by other bands: shoddy. Sorry 10C and everyone who is happy about it. It's just the truth. I am genuinely happy for anyone who is happy about their boxset. But I see no reason for those who aren't to not express themselves. I am puzzled by those who seem pissed off that people are expressing their discontent or their dashed hopes. As paying customers, they should be free to do that without being insulted. Paul, just as people expressing their discontent is a head scratcher for you, your being confounded by that is a head scratcher for me. ;)
    Exactly my thoughts that I have expressed since the beginning.
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    cjzoly said:
    Wholly shit...All this hate and discontent regarding this box, yet no one has offered theirs up to me...C'mon with it...You hate it...Let me buy it...
    I tagged you and @MedozK

We will see if it works out.

lolobugg said:
    cjzoly said:
    Wholly shit...All this hate and discontent regarding this box, yet no one has offered theirs up to me...C'mon with it...You hate it...Let me buy it...

SOMEBODY hook my homie up!!

he's good people. he hooked me up with some nice vinyl in the past.

Thanks Guys...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    pdalowsky said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I paid around a good chunk of change to complete my collection in 2012. I would have gladly waited to have a crack at this much less expensive all in one offer.
    Haha, I suppose that is a good point. I paid more than what the boxset cost for only two Pearl Jam album, and they really were used. :lol: (not that I regret it - totally worth not waiting all that time, especially since the reissues don't sound nearly as good, from what I've heard myself and read from others).

Well... I didn't buy a boxset because I knew it seemed like a rip off when they went up for sale, plus I already had all the albums. I figured everyone who purchased one knew what they were (over)paying for. But I must admit, after reading everyone's arguments in this discussion, I think I agree that the way 10C chose to do this boxset is well below the general expectations of most fans who collect vinyl. I think having some of the albums sealed and some not is quite the hack job, and I also think that the boxsets should have been sealed, you know, like every other brand new consumer item in the world. I don't think details like that should have to actually be stated in the item description for people to expect them. To me they seem like obvious givens. So I don't blame people for being a bit annoyed by the lack of care on these, especially considering the price compared to if someone put it together themselves.
    I think the point you are missing is that 99% of the negativity here is from people who didn't buy the boxset. Would you fit in here? 
    To be really clear as to the head scratcher I was referencing before was:-

that people who didn't buy this boxset care so much and are so vocal on it. As opposed to those who did. It's just bizarre. 

'I didn't buy it and I want to tell everyone why I'm so glad I didn't and why I feel for those who did'

sorry I just don't get that 

the one person who expressed deep disappointment was offered an immediate refund... can they be any fairer than that? 

I repeat. The tenclub sold and delivered EXACTLY what was offered, regardless of any romantic bullshit about what such a product should have been and what it should have represented. Everyone knew what was being bought, some wanted in, some didn't. But to now introduce the fact that the boxes should have been specially stamped ..., sorry that is plain nonsense 

Post edited by pdalowsky on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,584
    edited November 2017
    pdalowsky said:
    PJ_Soul said:

No, I didn't miss that point. It's why I said right at the beginning of my post that I didn't buy it and why I didn't. I'm not sure why that matters to you one way or the other. For me, whether I bought it or not, it's more about what it says about the mentality of the band/club right now. When they aren't putting their best efforts out there, aren't putting some love into their first ever catalogue boxset, which I think should be a big deal, it's just kind of a bummer to me as a fan, and as someone who would have bought something that was done right. The fact that they restricted it to so few members is also a bit of a burn. That along with the fact that their reissues aren't great sound-wise... Well, it's just kind of a let down when you feel like your favorite band doesn't care that much, especially when you know a ton of other comparable bands are doing it so well. Doing it right. I think it's okay for people to talk about that and still "keep coming back" because they still love the music and the shows and the fans and everything. Sorry you don't like it when people say this stuff, but I'm not sure why you are pissy about others just expressing how they feel about it. These are consumer items, so I figure the consumers and potential consumers have every right to criticize things they think aren't being done well.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    pdalowsky said:
    PJ_Soul said:

No, I didn't miss that point. It's why I said right at the beginning of my post that I didn't buy it and why I didn't. I'm not sure why that matters to you one way or the other. For me, whether I bought it or not, it's more about what it says about the mentality of the band/club right now. When they aren't putting their best efforts out there, aren't putting some love into their first ever catalogue boxset, which I think should be a big deal, it's just kind of a bummer to me as a fan, and as someone who would have bought something that was done right. The fact that they restricted it to so few members is also a bit of a burn. That along with the fact that their reissues aren't great sound-wise... Well, it's just kind of a let down when you feel like your favorite band doesn't care that much, especially when you know a ton of other comparable bands are doing it so well. Doing it right. I think it's okay for people to talk about that and still "keep coming back" because they still love the music and the shows and the fans and everything. Sorry you don't like it when people say this stuff, but I'm not sure why you are pissy about others just expressing how they feel about it. These are consumer items, so I figure the consumers and potential consumers have every right to criticize things they think aren't being done well.
    Jesus now it's the quality of the repress? 

Look people got what they paid for. Not what many dreamed about. That's my point. Im not pissy, the constant negativity is frustrating and a little light is often a good thing. 

We'll not agree. Seems we rarely do. Such is life.

leyd agree I was happy I ordered and you clearly made a wise personal choice not to because you didn't like what was offered and photographed. but let's not try to make it any more romantic than it really is 

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,905
    I have no horse in this race but I have a simple question:
    was the product any different than the description upon point of sale?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    pdalowsky said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pdalowsky said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Jesus now it's the quality of the repress? 

Look people got what they paid for. Not what many dreamed about. That's my point. Im not pissy, the constant negativity is frustrating and a little light is often a good thing. 

We'll not agree. Seems we rarely do. Such is life.

leyd agree I was happy I ordered and you clearly made a wise personal choice not to because you didn't like what was offered and photographed. but let's not try to make it any more romantic than it really is 

Err, yeah, the sound quality of the reissues that I've heard is pretty bad, and I've read reviews from others about the ones I haven't heard - they say the sound quality isn't so hot on those. Seriously, I have no clue why this comment bothers you. Look, some people require things to be all positive all the time, and some people have no problems with the negative. It's not because they are miserable, negative people. It's just because confronting negative things doesn't get to them. It's just fine to have whatever thoughts come to them, positive or negative, and express the thoughts honestly. All I'm saying is that I would have loooooooved for PJ to create a really amazing catalogue boxset, and to have paid real attention to sound quality for the release, and brought it to the mass market. That would have been awesome. I hope this box of reissues doesn't mean they will never bring a really good, high quality, special edition boxset to the market.

I do agree that to complain about the actual item not having features that weren't mentioned in the description, like having a stamp or whatever, don't make sense. Those kinds of things obviously would have been mentioned in the description. Expecting something extra, above and beyond the item description, seems pretty silly. But to have some sealed and some unsealed albums in the same box is different. I find that odd. I did not say that these boxes "should have been stamped" exactly. I was saying that the entire thing should have been done better. What I'm mourning is that their first catalogue boxset isn't way better in just about every way, and that it isn't a really big deal with specially produced records inside it. I would have been very interested in a really awesome product - it would have been a huge deal in my collection. But I saw the item description and knew this release would not meet my expectations, and didn't buy it. I wish their standards were higher. That is my complaint as a fan. I think that is what the complaint is for everyone complaining. I can't help but compare this boxset to all the other, far superior boxsets that I have seen released. It is just too bad PJ isn't into it enough to do the same.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    mcgruff10 said:
    Besides the numbering problem? I don't believe so. Is anyone claiming that it is, beyond the numbering (and I don't get why anyone would care about that)? I mean... I think it's fair that people assume there won't be some sealed albums inside and some unsealed. That just seems kind of unprofessional to me. But other than that, it is exactly as described from the sounds of it. That's why I didn't buy it.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    mcgruff10 said:
    Not really. Just a bunch of crap pressings.

Should I have figured as much with the PJ track record... well I was really hoping for a re-cut of Vs. and Vitalogy to replace the abysmal NRP cut... and since they have recut the reissues since No Code at SST... my thought was that wasn't a far fetched idea. But alas no dice. And now finding out the Ten reissue, is just really 2014 repressing of the Ten Redux in a new cover.. made it even worse for me. I would just love it if more information was disclosed about pressings for people interested in the "music". 

Again, for a paper weight it's great. I'm sure they will look nice on the shelf. Some people will never play the records, however some a interested in the quality of the music.

And btw wow, it gets old to read complaining about complaining. lol, And that make me... complaining about complaining about complaining...lol

The sun will rise tomorrow and will bring another beautiful day. In the grand scheme of life this a small detail I am disappointed about... if I never have worse... I've had a great run.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547

We are way beyond caring about the music at this point.  The band should hang it up.

• Options

We are way beyond caring about the music at this point.  The band should hang it up.

Lol, maybe a little excessive.
  • Options

I care a lot about the music. That is why I wish the band cared more about how it sounds on their reissues. ;)
    Hey man, there hasn't been an album in 5 years - of course we're all talking about merchandise.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    MedozK said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Should I have figured as much with the PJ track record... well I was really hoping for a re-cut of Vs. and Vitalogy to replace the abysmal NRP cut... and since they have recut the reissues since No Code at SST... my thought was that wasn't a far fetched idea. But alas no dice. And now finding out the Ten reissue, is just really 2014 repressing of the Ten Redux in a new cover.. made it even worse for me. I would just love it if more information was disclosed about pressings for people interested in the "music". 

Again, for a paper weight it's great. I'm sure they will look nice on the shelf. Some people will never play the records, however some a interested in the quality of the music.

And btw wow, it gets old to read complaining about complaining. Maybe one day we (fans of music), will be issued a quality product. But I won't hold my breath. 
    Medoz you know I m into vinyl but am definitely a rookie; my question is, what makes these records "crap"?  (I don't know what sst or nrp cut mean) Is it as simple as bad sound? Don't get all technical on me!! Thanks bud. 
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    mcgruff10 said:
    MedozK said:
    mcgruff10 said:

And btw wow, it gets old to read complaining about complaining. Maybe one day we (fans of music), will be issued a quality product. But I won't hold my breath. 
    Medoz you know I m into vinyl but am definitely a rookie; my question is, what makes these records "crap"?  (I don't know what sst or nrp cut mean) Is it as simple as bad sound? Don't get all technical on me!! Thanks bud. 
    To me they ( Vs. and Vitalogy) sounded bad. Especially the NRP (Nashville Record Production) cuts. They have been pretty much universally panned since their release in 2011. They have been recut for later EU pressings, and PJ's desire to have the reissues cut at SST (SST Brüggemann GmbH) in Germany... I was in hopes of these two releases being recut... But from all accounts they have not. NOTE: I have not received mine and can not confirm that they are old cuts... but from what I am reading the cuts they included in the box set were from 2011.

I broke down each albums cut in an earlier comment.
    From what I understand, here is what is included:
    Ten - Circa 2015 SST cut MPO pressing included in a EU Ten Redux repressing
    Vs - The 2011 NRP cut United Pressing
    Vitalogy - The 2011 NRP cut United Pressing
    No Code - 2016 SST cut MPO Pressing
    Yield - 2016 SST cut MPO Pressing
    Binaural - 2017 SST cut MPO Pressing
    Riot Act - 2017 SST cut MPO Pressing
    Pearl Jam - 2017 SST cut MPO Pressing
    Backspacer - 2009 Golden cut RTI Pressing
    Lightning Bolt - 2013 Golden cut United Pressing.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    MedozK said:
    mcgruff10 said:

To me they ( Vs. and Vitalogy) sounded bad. Especially the NRP (Nashville Record Production) cuts. They have been pretty much universally panned since their release in 2011. They have been recut for later EU pressings, and PJ's desire to have the reissues cut at SST (SST Brüggemann GmbH) in Germany... I was in hopes of these two releases being recut... But from all accounts they have not. NOTE: I have not received mine and can not confirm that they are old cuts... but from what I am reading the cuts they included in the box set were from 2011.

I will check out your prior comments. Thank you bud for the info.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    MedozK said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    MedozK said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I will check out your prior comments. Thank you bud for the info.  
    I edited to them above.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    PJ_Soul said:

I care a lot about the music. That is why I wish the band cared more about how it sounds on their reissues. ;)
    Hey man, there hasn't been an album in 5 years - of course we're all talking about merchandise.

Good point.

I don't know.  I think the CD's sound fine.  After 20 years haven't we listened enough anyway?

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Good point.

I don't know.  I think the CD's sound fine.  After 20 years haven't we listened enough anyway?

The 91 Ten CD is the best version of the iconic album. Better than any vinyl, better than any HD that I have heard.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Did people really expect top of the line sound quality with these? Never done it before and if they did remasters for the readily available stuff you can bet your ass they’d hype that fact big time.

• Options
    DewieCox said:
    Did people really expect top of the line sound quality with these? Never done it before and if they did remasters for the readily available stuff you can bet your ass they’d hype that fact big time.
    I agree to a point, but Vs. and Vitalogy have been re-cut recently for a EU Legacy pressing, pressed at GZ Media. So these types of re-cuts are kinda secret and under the radar of most consumers. And from accounts of owners of the GZ pressings it blows away the US United pressings from 2011. Hence why I was hoping they had been recut for the box without the fanfare.
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    Diggin’ it 

Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 184
    edited November 2017
    MedozK said:
    And now finding out the Ten reissue, is just really 2014 repressing of the Ten Redux in a new cover.. made it even worse for me. I would just love it if more information was disclosed about pressings for people interested in the "music".
    I'm curious about this since I haven't purchased any of the reissues aside from the Ten Super Deluxe Edition. The preorder page for the latest Ten reissue says "Original Mix TEN RELEASE". Is it not? The Ten Redux obviously isn't the original mix.

EDIT:
    I'm asking because I was tempted to buy the new reissue since I lost all my original issues (from Ten to Binaural) in a hurricane 10 years ago.
    Post edited by bigjilm on
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    bigjilm said:
    MedozK said:
    And now finding out the Ten reissue, is just really 2014 repressing of the Ten Redux in a new cover.. made it even worse for me. I would just love it if more information was disclosed about pressings for people interested in the "music".
    I'm curious about this since I haven't purchased any of the reissues aside from the Ten Super Deluxe Edition. The preorder page for the latest Ten reissue says "Original Mix TEN RELEASE". Is it not? The Ten Redux obviously isn't the original mix.

EDIT:
    I'm asking because I was tempted to buy the new reissue since I lost all my original issues (from Ten to Binaural) in a hurricane 10 years ago.
    The Ten Redux, was a 2LP set. One Lp was the original mix, while the 2nd was remixed.

You have the original mix as part of that Super Deluxe set, it was just remastered as part of that set. This new reissue is that same thing, just with the old school cover.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 184
    MedozK said:
    bigjilm said:
    MedozK said:

EDIT:
    The Ten Redux, was a 2LP set. One Lp was the original mix, while the 2nd was remixed.

You have the original mix as part of that Super Deluxe set, it was just remastered as part of that set. This new reissue is that same thing, just with the old school cover.
    Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm still on the fence about ALL of these reissues. I'd love to replace the ones I lost, but would never be able to afford the originals. And I'm not so sure about these reissues yet.

Again, thanks!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Err, yeah, the sound quality of the reissues that I've heard is pretty bad, and I've read reviews from others about the ones I haven't heard - they say the sound quality isn't so hot on those. Seriously, I have no clue why this comment bothers you. Look, some people require things to be all positive all the time, and some people have no problems with the negative. It's not because they are miserable, negative people. It's just because confronting negative things doesn't get to them. It's just fine to have whatever thoughts come to them, positive or negative, and express the thoughts honestly. All I'm saying is that I would have loooooooved for PJ to create a really amazing catalogue boxset, and to have paid real attention to sound quality for the release, and brought it to the mass market. That would have been awesome. I hope this box of reissues doesn't mean they will never bring a really good, high quality, special edition boxset to the market.

I do agree that to complain about the actual item not having features that weren't mentioned in the description, like having a stamp or whatever, don't make sense. Those kinds of things obviously would have been mentioned in the description. Expecting something extra, above and beyond the item description, seems pretty silly. But to have some sealed and some unsealed albums in the same box is different. I find that odd. I did not say that these boxes "should have been stamped" exactly. I was saying that the entire thing should have been done better. What I'm mourning is that their first catalogue boxset isn't way better in just about every way, and that it isn't a really big deal with specially produced records inside it. I would have been very interested in a really awesome product - it would have been a huge deal in my collection. But I saw the item description and knew this release would not meet my expectations, and didn't buy it. I wish their standards were higher. That is my complaint as a fan. I think that is what the complaint is for everyone complaining. I can't help but compare this boxset to all the other, far superior boxsets that I have seen released. It is just too bad PJ isn't into it enough to do the same.

I dont require things to be positive when they are not. That would be foolish. What frustrates me is the amount of moaning about a product many people didnt even order, or apparently had no interest in for whatever reason. The huge majority of people who received this product are thrilled with it. So why the problem? You didnt want it? fine, dont buy it. Its such a simple concept. If you have feedback you want the band to hear i find it laughable you think they'll be tuned into this thread pouring over every word and taking notes for next time. Frankly i am sure they have better things to do. This product sold out within 2 hours of being listed. They must be devestated

Why they limited it to 500 is anyone guess and not really relevant for the reasons of my posts on my frustration which you seem to be unable to comprehend. The sevens set was similar, it was in huge demand. We have an artist that a collectible item is not foreign to. They know the market, possibly even play that market, but it works and has worked for a long time. As soon as you make a product unlimited you can take away its collectable nature. Not always the case i would hasten to add but it is true on occasion. A concept that is also not alien to the music world. 

What you would love for them to have created and what they did create are very different things. We are talking about an item that was created, pictured, described and sold, to buyers who were happy to pay. The backlash to it is just insane. You may feel they should have done it better, but they never intimated they would. That is the issue here, and that is what I was referencing in my comments throughout the thread. The complaining about an item that people hoped was going to be special when it was never going sold that way, complaining about the box not being sealed, complaining about numbering, complaining about the records included, pretty much complaining about anything and generally speaking the complaints where from people who didnt even order it....which is just completely absurd. 

As I said, there are people on this forum whom will never be happy, I think the Tenclub have gotten over that with time. Moaning can become a habit, and a need it seems. I prefer to be a little more embracing in my approach - this is a hobby to me, this is something i find fun and exciting, and something i get a great deal of pleasure. If that wasnt the case, you know? I very much doubt i would open the page. 
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    The huge majority of people who received this product are thrilled with it. So why the problem?
    What would be neat is for you to start a 'Positive Only' thread dedicated to the majority of the buyers thrilled about this package. I would love to read their thoughts about the package. Might even change my mind about it.
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    pdalowsky said:
    The huge majority of people who received this product are thrilled with it. So why the problem?
    What would be neat is for you to start a 'Positive Only' thread dedicated to the majority of the buyers thrilled about this package. I would love to read their thoughts about the package. Might even change my mind about it.
    LOL, im sure a positive only thread would work wonders  :o

I dunno dude, i have read your comments and believe you are mostly underwhelmed by the sound, which isnt really an issue related to the boxset, more the whole reissue generally? If I felt that strongly about the quality of the pressings, I would probably take them up on the refund that was offered.
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    pdalowsky said:
    MedozK said:
    pdalowsky said:
    LOL, im sure a positive only thread would work wonders  :o

I dunno dude, i have read your comments and believe you are mostly underwhelmed by the sound, which isnt really an issue related to the boxset, more the whole reissue generally? If I felt that strongly about the quality of the pressings, I would probably take them up on the refund that was offered.
    Or you could sell it to me...POS unsealed repress boxset...Now sell it to me....j =)
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...