Repub Party

1434445464749»

Comments

  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 35,225
    Trump is destroying this party. His loyalists have the shortest view in the room and can’t see past present day. But he is making that party absolutely toxic in suburban counties.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 21,892
    Trump is destroying this party. His loyalists have the shortest view in the room and can’t see past present day. But he is making that party absolutely toxic in suburban counties.
    Brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,374
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    VIRGINIA BITCHES! The momentum continues!
    The trifecta in Virginia!  Does this mean we go from swing state to solid blue?
    Imagine if the dems won in Mississippi?!
    As blue as the deepest sky ..
    We have the entire state government now.  While this obviously sends a broader message to the national parties,  for me this will be a real difference in the state.  Legal marijuana,  gun control,  abortion rights are all within our grasp.  It's very exciting.  Last year the governor called a mandatory session to deal with gun control after the shootings,  and Republicans adjourned after 90 minutes.  That was it for them. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 21,920
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    VIRGINIA BITCHES! The momentum continues!
    The trifecta in Virginia!  Does this mean we go from swing state to solid blue?
    Imagine if the dems won in Mississippi?!
    As blue as the deepest sky ..
    We have the entire state government now.  While this obviously sends a broader message to the national parties,  for me this will be a real difference in the state.  Legal marijuana,  gun control,  abortion rights are all within our grasp.  It's very exciting.  Last year the governor called a mandatory session to deal with gun control after the shootings,  and Republicans adjourned after 90 minutes.  That was it for them. 
    Totally agree , congrats on having voters who think critically about important issues instead of listening to a Baffoon spew about how bad the leftist Democrats are ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 16,039
    before everyone throws the Dem party for kentucky,

    realize this, Beshear ticket is the ONLY Dem to be elected this cycle to statewide office. All other executive postions were won by R's, and the hold the majority in both chambers........

    Bashears election wasnt a rebuke of trump as much as it was a rebuke of Bevin , who by all accounts is an utter asshole. One who is contesting the results.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 21,920
    mickeyrat said:
    before everyone throws the Dem party for kentucky,

    realize this, Beshear ticket is the ONLY Dem to be elected this cycle to statewide office. All other executive postions were won by R's, and the hold the majority in both chambers........

    Bashears election wasnt a rebuke of trump as much as it was a rebuke of Bevin , who by all accounts is an utter asshole. One who is contesting the results.
    They are trying everything under the sun to give the election to Bevin it wouldn’t shock me at all if this happens! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 16,039
    mickeyrat said:
    before everyone throws the Dem party for kentucky,

    realize this, Beshear ticket is the ONLY Dem to be elected this cycle to statewide office. All other executive postions were won by R's, and the hold the majority in both chambers........

    Bashears election wasnt a rebuke of trump as much as it was a rebuke of Bevin , who by all accounts is an utter asshole. One who is contesting the results.
    They are trying everything under the sun to give the election to Bevin it wouldn’t shock me at all if this happens! 
    well,,,,,,,  it just so happens that currently the KY Sec of State is Alison Grimes. Who ran against McConnell last time he was reelected. So a Dem SoS will be tasked with the recount and election certification........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,374
    mickeyrat said:
    before everyone throws the Dem party for kentucky,

    realize this, Beshear ticket is the ONLY Dem to be elected this cycle to statewide office. All other executive postions were won by R's, and the hold the majority in both chambers........

    Bashears election wasnt a rebuke of trump as much as it was a rebuke of Bevin , who by all accounts is an utter asshole. One who is contesting the results.
    I agree.  He was a uniquely bad candidate.  
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 21,920
    GOP crying that impeachment process is unfair to them is disgusting!
    Moscow Mitch has already made up his mind to squash it on arrival laughable I tell y’all..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 1,637

  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MNPosts: 1,947
    1995 Milwaukee
    1998 Alpine, Alpine
    2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston
    2004 Boston, Boston
    2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)
    2011 Alpine, Alpine
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 St. Paul
    2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley
    2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,682
    Hi! said:

    i have bad news for you

    The economy is careening towards a brick wall

    Get while the gettin's good


    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 1,637
    CM189191 said:
    Hi! said:

    i have bad news for you

    The economy is careening towards a brick wall

    Get while the gettin's good


    Do you see a big change in the economy before the election? Do you see 401ks losing value? Job loses? That would be terrible, although I’m sure some people are hoping for a recession in order to beat Trump. I’m no economist (understatement of the century) but I don’t see a significant drop off in the economy that would hurt Trump. iDK
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 1,637
    Even if economy takes a hit, Republicans just gonna blame dems for spending so much time on the “witch hunt”, while Trump fights China. White working class eats that shit up.

  • SmellymanSmellyman AsiaPosts: 3,881
    China is fucking with Hong Kong and he hasn't said a fucking thing
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 1,637
    Smellyman said:
    China is fucking with Hong Kong and he hasn't said a fucking thing
    (R)(TM)
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,682
    Hi! said:
    CM189191 said:
    Hi! said:

    i have bad news for you

    The economy is careening towards a brick wall

    Get while the gettin's good


    Do you see a big change in the economy before the election? Do you see 401ks losing value? Job loses? That would be terrible, although I’m sure some people are hoping for a recession in order to beat Trump. I’m no economist (understatement of the century) but I don’t see a significant drop off in the economy that would hurt Trump. iDK

    The Fed’s monetary juice has tied directly to the rise in stocks: ‘Here we go again’
    For investors looking over the long haul, the developments should be “massively concerning,” said Morgan Stanley’s Shalett.
    “The market is diverging from the fundamentals quite a bit,” she said. “This entire cycle has been proof in the pudding that liquidity is going into the financial markets. It’s not going into the real economy.”

    I predict tRUmp is going to come some sort of agreement with China to reduce or eliminate tariffs just in time for the election.  This may juice the economy a little bit.  I've been buying Chicna stocks on the cheap since tariffs hit and exepct them to jump again and will cash out at that time.  But the damage has been done to our economy.    

    It's coming.  And when it hits it will be more devastating than the housing and banking crisis combined.  I hope you are holding your assets are in cash. 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 16,039
    Had a busy holiday season in trucking last year. This was due to the announced tariffs hitting. Folks wanted their shit moved  before they hit. 2019 has seen a drop in freight volume. traditional slow period extended farther into the new year than in years past. Projections for the year have been accurate. Which was a drop in volume. 2 weeks ago our terminal announced we should expect company call offs. this starts as a voluntary thing.  sign up on a sheet and calls are made based on seniority. if none sign up for that week, they go to the seniority list and start from the top. This has occurred company wide in the past based on a given area and market. I havent seen this implemented at my terminal in my 3 short years there. It is now. I believe the announcement was for the foreseeable future.

    Have been a number of trucking companies closing their doors this year.

    Stock market is doing well. in no small part to the buy backs the tax cut allowed for. you knwo, the tax cut that was going to trickle down and cause industry investment, raises etc.... most of that went to buy backs. Inflating the price of a given stock. a small portion went to one off bonuses and the like.

    My company offered a one off increase in 401k match. then they changed that match. used to by 21% match of all dollars.  now its 50% of the first 6%. Capped at 2300 a year......

    Now we are still a profitable company. More so than most trucking companies. But our profit margin is down for the year.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 21,920
    https://apple.news/AYpEPgWG4R8eTrS6UiQbwxw
    idiots fighting against impeachment process and it’s their own plan being instituted not Democrat but Republican, how come every time the Rands or McCarthy bring up this point reporters don’t point to this ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 4,682
    mickeyrat said:
    Had a busy holiday season in trucking last year. This was due to the announced tariffs hitting. Folks wanted their shit moved  before they hit. 2019 has seen a drop in freight volume. traditional slow period extended farther into the new year than in years past. Projections for the year have been accurate. Which was a drop in volume. 2 weeks ago our terminal announced we should expect company call offs. this starts as a voluntary thing.  sign up on a sheet and calls are made based on seniority. if none sign up for that week, they go to the seniority list and start from the top. This has occurred company wide in the past based on a given area and market. I havent seen this implemented at my terminal in my 3 short years there. It is now. I believe the announcement was for the foreseeable future.

    Have been a number of trucking companies closing their doors this year.

    Stock market is doing well. in no small part to the buy backs the tax cut allowed for. you knwo, the tax cut that was going to trickle down and cause industry investment, raises etc.... most of that went to buy backs. Inflating the price of a given stock. a small portion went to one off bonuses and the like.

    My company offered a one off increase in 401k match. then they changed that match. used to by 21% match of all dollars.  now its 50% of the first 6%. Capped at 2300 a year......

    Now we are still a profitable company. More so than most trucking companies. But our profit margin is down for the year.....
    ...well it's not like the trucking / transportation industry is indicative of the economy as a whole anything...



    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 6,756
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 2,557

    GOP confirms fierce opponent of reproductive rights to federal bench

    http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/gop-confirms-fierce-opponent-reproductive-rights-federal-bench

    It’s not just the quantity of Donald Trump’s judicial nominees who’ve been confirmed by Senate Republicans; as regular readers know, it’s also the quality that’s striking.

    Sarah Pitlyk, for example, received a “not qualified” rating from the American Bar Association, and the ABA’s rationale is quite persuasive: “Ms. Pitlyk has never tried a case as lead or co-counsel, whether civil or criminal. She has never examined a witness. Though Ms. Pitlyk has argued one case in a court of appeals, she has not taken a deposition. She has not argued any motion in a state or federal trial court. She has never picked a jury. She has never participated at any stage of a criminal matter.”

    So why in the world did she get a judicial nomination from Donald Trump? It’s probably has something to do with Pitlyk being a Federalist Society member, a former Brett Kavanaugh clerk, and a fierce opponent of reproductive rights who’s argued that fertility treatments and surrogacy have “grave” adverse effects on society. Jennifer Bendery explained this week:

    In private practice and as special counsel at Thomas More Society, Pitlyk established a clear record of attacking reproductive rights. She defended anti-abortion activist David Daleiden, who broke federal and state laws by secretly recording and deceptively editing videos that falsely claimed to expose Planned Parenthood’s illegal sale of fetal tissue. She defended Iowa’s six-week abortion ban that was later struck down as unconstitutional. In another case, Pitlyk argued that it is “scientific fact” that “human life begins at the moment when a human sperm fertilizes a human egg.” (It is not scientific fact.)

    After losing that case, Pitlyk lamented that “the trial court’s judgment treated the embryonic children as inanimate objects, not human beings with the same interests as other unborn children.”

  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 1,637


    I have no idea what any of this means, but I find it rather intriguing. 








  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 21,892
    Here’s who they should be backing.

    https://apple.news/AytNq249mR_Wy46Ofh1rHiw
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 16,039
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin LouisPosts: 16,294
    i love how these dingbat house repubs like collins, gaetz, jordan, and dumbass gohmert are yelling all over the proceedings saying they do not see the crimes listed when they are clearly in the first article. these guys either can't or won't read what is in front of them.
    "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Hemingway

    "i'm not here to start the fire. i am here to fan the flames..."

    If you have never failed, you have never lived.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 6,756
    edited 5:26PM
    i love how these dingbat house repubs like collins, gaetz, jordan, and dumbass gohmert are yelling all over the proceedings saying they do not see the crimes listed when they are clearly in the first article. these guys either can't or won't read what is in front of them.
    Republicans politicians and voters don't  care about...

    The truth
    Provable, verifiable, believable evidence
    Facts
    Morals
    Ethics
    Common Sense
    Doing the right thing
    Etc
    Post edited by Bentleyspop at
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin LouisPosts: 16,294
    i love how these dingbat house repubs like collins, gaetz, jordan, and dumbass gohmert are yelling all over the proceedings saying they do not see the crimes listed when they are clearly in the first article. these guys either can't or won't read what is in front of them.
    Republicans politicians and voters don't  care about...

    The truth
    Provable, verifiable, believable evidence
    Facts
    Morals
    Ethics
    Doing the right thing
    Etc
    their party needs to go the way of the dodo. they stand for nothing. i used to respect them for having ideals and sticking to them. anymore their views are more malleable than a piece of newspaper. they are all in on the grift. i would be ashamed if i were a republican.
    "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Hemingway

    "i'm not here to start the fire. i am here to fan the flames..."

    If you have never failed, you have never lived.
Sign In or Register to comment.