ISO the 2017 Eddie Ohana Zippo! Who's going? :)

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
I'm hoping someone who is going to the Ohana festival will be willing to grab an extra one of the Eddie zippos that will supposedly be available there. I'm not expecting anyone to promise it or anything - just putting it out there in case someone happens to have the opportunity, the means, and the will to pick one up for me. Much appreciated and enjoy the fest! :)
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    :bee:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    :rock_on:
    Bump!
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    I'm still on the fence. Went last year and had a great time, but I don't know if I can manage to squeeze it in this year. If I go, and that's a big if, I will do my best for you. Won't decide until the last minute (Wednesday). If I forget, shoot me a pm.
    edited August 2017
    I'm still on the fence. Went last year and had a great time, but I don't know if I can manage to squeeze it in this year. If I go, and that's a big if, I will do my best for you. Won't decide until the last minute (Wednesday). If I forget, shoot me a pm.
    Well if you go, that would be amazing if you could manage to grab one - thank you so much!
    I was looking at the line up, and with Dr. Dog, Fiona Apple, Glen Hansard, Jack Johnson, Simon Townsend, Liam Finn, and the Pixies, along with Eddie, I think it will be a really good festival, so I hope you get to enjoy it! That looks like a really solid bunch of performers!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    PJ_Soul said:
    Well if you go, that would be amazing if you could manage to grab one - thank you so much!
    I was looking at the line up, and with Dr. Dog, Fiona Apple, Glen Hansard, Jack Johnson, Simon Townsend, Liam Finn, and the Pixies, along with Eddie, I think it will be a really good festival, so I hope you get to enjoy it! That looks like a really solid bunch of performers!
    Yes it looks fantastic. Last year was nice despite the bathroom situation. Incredibly long lines (half hour) before Ed played. Hopefully they worked out more porta johns for this year. Spent a day up at Laguna Beach too. Always nice.
    Bump! :)
    edited September 2017
    Hmm. Seems like the Zippos are a wash, lol. Two up on eBay of course, for about 6 times the price
    . I am now just hoping the 10C store drops some! ... and that I happen to see that at the right time.
    Perhaps Eddie should have more of his Zippo made for sale, eh?? And too bad there aren't maximums for merch purchases. Read that a couple dudes just bought whole boxes of them and bam, all gone.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Hmm. Seems like the Zippo are a wash, lol. Two up on eBay of course, for about 6 times the price
    . I am now just hoping the 10C store drops some! ... and that I happen to see that at the right time.
    Perhaps Eddie should have more of his Zippo made for sale, eh?? And too bad there aren't maximums for merch purchases. Read that a couple dudes just bough whole boxes of them and bam, all gone.
    Twelve have been sold so far... I guess I'm not owning this or the Denmark pin...
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    PJ_Soul said:
    Hmm. Seems like the Zippo are a wash, lol. Two up on eBay of course, for about 6 times the price
    Perhaps Eddie should have more of his Zippo made for sale, eh?? And too bad there aren't maximums for merch purchases. Read that a couple dudes just bough whole boxes of them and bam, all gone.
    You spelled dudes wrong, its douches lol 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yeah, bummer. One guy even put in the description that they sold out right after the merch booth opened. No shit, asshole. You bought them all.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,437
    Kinda turns me off of collecting when shit like this happens.