Options

Ed, don't forget europe ... please ...

yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
edited March 2008 in The Porch
i m so jealous !!!!!!! please, I m dying !!!!

awesome great shows to come !!

pj, you can come too !!!
1996-PARIS
2000-PARIS
2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
2009-LONDRES
2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
2014-MILAN
2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
2018-ROME
2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    You really have no right to complain right now...

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    i m not complain ... just i m waiting ... i hope so !!!!

lucky you are !!!
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
  • Options
    scot88scot88 Posts: 217
    yoyo wrote:

pj, you can come too !!!
    Absolutely not. Europe has been incredibly spoiled by the band in recent years compared to the rest of the world.

And plus, it's about time the boys toured their home country again.
  • Options
    Ah hell, get off the guys back. Dude just wants to see PJ. everyone can relate to that.
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    more Ed shows for the world, please...and for the SOUTH! ;)
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Yep please some Euro shows or if not a new PJ album
  • Options
    it's been 5 years since they played Indiana. Seen them in Toledo and Chicago since but it's time to play in my back yard!
    Fav. Bands
    My Morning Jacket
    Pearl Jam
    Neil Young
    Wilco
    Tool
    Rush
    Drive By Truckers

pj shows
    8/17/98
    8/15/00
    8/18/00
    8/20/00
    6/22/03
    10/2/04
    8/5/07
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    You really have no right to complain right now...
    euh...besides the fact it's Ed not PJ we're talking about, can I remind you that whilst they played here 2 years in a row FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 92-93, they hadn't played in 5 years before that...that's the whole CONTINENT, not a corner of it..

because you guys 'missed' 1 year, nobody else is allowed to have shows?!? as well, not even instead?
    and no-one here even realistically expect PJ to play, just talking about, hoping rather, for Ed and a handful of shows..

I'm trying real hard to stay polite here.. but considering we've just been shut out of even purchasing those shows whilst you guys were allowed to purchase some of the very few 10c tickets we had for 06 shows (300/shows..tickets, not pairs)... don't push me :mad:
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Pegasus wrote:
    I'm trying real hard to stay polite here.. but considering we've just been shut out of even purchasing those shows whilst you guys were allowed to purchase some of the very few 10c tickets we had for 06 shows (300/shows..tickets, not pairs)... don't push me :mad:

You go girl! Europe kicks ASS! and South America next!!!
  • Options
    24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    Pegasus wrote:
    euh...besides the fact it's Ed not PJ we're talking about, can I remind you that whilst they played here 2 years in a row FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 92-93, they hadn't played in 5 years before that...that's the whole CONTINENT, not a corner of it..

because you guys 'missed' 1 year, nobody else is allowed to have shows?!? as well, not even instead?
    and no-one here even realistically expect PJ to play, just talking about, hoping rather, for Ed and a handful of shows..

couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    scot88 wrote:
    Absolutely not. Europe has been incredibly spoiled by the band in recent years compared to the rest of the world.

And plus, it's about time the boys toured their home country again.
    Europe may have had PJ 2 years running but before that it had been a dry spell of at least 6 years, even 10 years. But let's not start that 'discussion' again. Ed in London! Yeah!
  • Options
    ok, we have been very lucky with pearl jam 2 years of continuation, I would never have dreaming so much ! thx again and forever ... it's was very very great shows ... marseille (best show of my life) , and more again ...

but ... ed solo is not pj ...

also, he is an americain ... therefore, it is normal ...

let's france, with this fucking bad music ...
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    I got tickets to see REM later this year, wouldn't that be a great thing for Ed?
    ...to open up for those guys, I would certainly love it!
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    Pegasus wrote:

I'm with you it aint fair we are shut out of this sale. Really annouying. I hope it means we're going to get our share here in Europe with some festivals again--at least. Sucks! I can't get a visa for the States right now.

Every PJ tour is international and it has always been that way. It's the beautiful part of PJ's (or Ed's) following, so why shut us out?
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    Hey you got your 2007 tour. We didn't. Be patient.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    bovy_j wrote:
    Hey you got your 2007 tour. We didn't. Be patient.
    and you got shows in 94, 95, 98, 99, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005... we didn't.. I think WE can teach patience :)

(and I saw 2 shows in the US last year so it's not even like you didn't get any ...)

oops, ok, in Canada you didn't as much but still, closer than for us!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,710
    Hey ed, one night at thr royal albert hall...would be mega
  • Options
    scot88scot88 Posts: 217
    Pegasus wrote:
    and you got shows in 94, 95, 98, 99, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005... we didn't.. I think WE can teach patience :)

(and I saw 2 shows in the US last year so it's not even like you didn't get any ...)

oops, ok, in Canada you didn't as much but still, closer than for us!
    yeah, but what country is the band from?

argument over.
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:

pj, you can come too !!!

Are you kidding me they did a tour of europe last year and snubbed the US can we get them this year thanks. LOL!!!!
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Options
    yoyo wrote:

pj, you can come too !!!

Where are you in France. I love France.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    Pegasus wrote:

Here here. Have to say the TC ticketing for Europe was a joke I got no tix to the shows I wanted to go to and as a result decided to give it a miss as I couldn't make the use of my very high seniority. Then I see on the board some ppl getting like TC tix to 10 shows.
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Edward, escape these nutters, don your rubber mask again and join an acoustic combo with me, touring the UK. We'll earn fuck all, but it will be spiritually cleansing. ;)
  • Options
    Edward, escape these nutters, don your rubber mask again and join an acoustic combo with me, touring the UK. We'll earn fuck all, but it will be spiritually cleansing. ;)

hahahaha.
    you just want ed to bring more well endowed women to your shows. more for richard eh? ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Where are you in France. I love France.

I live in Dreux near Paris ... and I work in Orleans ... ;)

for all others ...

once again, very thx pj for 2006 and 2007 ... no soucy, now I can wait, no really, but I can be patient, hum, to 2010 ... no more, please ... ;)

but, see Ed solo, is not pj ... but, I trust Ed, for coming to see us this year ... just before the new pj album late this year ... ;)

let's me dreaming ... ;)
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    yes eddie you know how much we love you please do pop over for a few gigs :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    scot88 wrote:

argument over.
    haha what a douche
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    scot88 wrote:

argument over.
    Stupid.... This is not because they're from US that they must play more in the US.
    Let them play where they wan to play.
    they came in Belgium in 2006 for the first time ever, and they hadn't come in Europe since 2000.... So I think we know what patience is.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    yoyo wrote:

pj, you can come too !!!

yeah the uk
    danny d
  • Options
    scot88 wrote:
    argument over.

Too funny..

So, PJ should mainly tour in the US, ACDC must tour almost only in Australia, Neil Young has to tour In Canada in priority etc etc

What a wonderful world it would be... :/

Give us a break, open your mind and let us dream...
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    OK, we could compare the population rates of our continents and other silly statistics but this situation is about a possible Eddie Vedder tour, right? It has nothing got to do with our own nationality
    All of us, European fans DO wish a tour for the South and the East, Latin and Asia as well however we are all hungry for more PJ related shows. Actually we understand each other more than we'd think... so ...please just let's keep our fingers crossed for some tiny shows neart you and us!
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1