Done

nuzzer1nuzzer1 Posts: 1,437
edited September 2017 in Lost Dogs
Done
Post edited by nuzzer1 on

Comments

• nuzzer1nuzzer1 Posts: 1,437
    just realizing I have 3 open conversations. sorry y'all!
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,272
    nuzzer1 said:
    Gauging interest. 

I have landed a Mumford AP that someone offered me a Cracker Jack for - and whilst I appreciate the trade, I would only trade this beauty for a Kong. 

Would anyone be interested in trading their Kong for a CJ?

The 3 way trade would send my Mumford AP to the other person, the CJ to you and the Kong to...me! 

Again, just gauging interest. Hoping to just get a Kong in my Mystery Tube and be done with this :)

What you didn't trade a mumford for a cracker? Didn't realize the Mumford has reached crackerkong levels, might have to sell mine lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,185
    Horse2345 said:
    nuzzer1 said:
    Gauging interest. 

I have landed a Mumford AP that someone offered me a Cracker Jack for - and whilst I appreciate the trade, I would only trade this beauty for a Kong. 

The 3 way trade would send my Mumford AP to the other person, the CJ to you and the Kong to...me! 

Again, just gauging interest. Hoping to just get a Kong in my Mystery Tube and be done with this :)

What you didn't trade a mumford for a cracker? Didn't realize the Mumford has reached crackerkong levels, might have to sell mine lol
    Trade that Mumford for a CJ!  What are you waiting for?
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,407
    Horse2345 said:
    nuzzer1 said:
    Gauging interest. 

Trade that Mumford for a CJ!  What are you waiting for?
    he is holding out for socks for you!
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    haha - ok ok ok - will try. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Horse2345 said:
    nuzzer1 said:
    Gauging interest. 

Trending upwards for sure.  Not sure about that level of value yet but beautiful artwork.  Stunning. 
    Horse2345 said:
    nuzzer1 said:
    Gauging interest. 

Trending upwards for sure.  Not sure about that level of value yet but beautiful artwork.  Stunning. 
    It really is. I'm very much debating moving it even for Kong but worried it will open a can of worms to collect posters of shows I didn't go to. The problems we deal with...haha
  • front spacerfront spacer Posts: 3,246
    I wouldn't trade my Kong for a CJ AND EV London, but good luck!

Trade that Mumford for the CJ immediately!!!  Those EV posters this summer are just a phase, I believe.
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    I wouldn't trade my Kong for a CJ AND EV London, but good luck!

Trade that Mumford for the CJ immediately!!!  Those EV posters this summer are just a phase, I believe.
    This x 1000
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    edited July 2017

That one might have some legs due to the artwork but also the artist.  Mumford is doing a lot of movie art these days for Disney, Universal, etc.  Never seen an EV poster go for these amounts. 

who knows lol.  It blows my mind sometimes seeing certain ones go for $800 and how sometimes really good ones never top $100.  PJ posters have a life of their own. If you like it buy it and vice versa i guess.  
    Post edited by cp3iverson on

That one might have some legs due to the artwork but also the artist.  Mumford is doing a lot of movie art these days for Disney, Universal, etc.  Never seen an EV poster go for these amounts. 

who knows lol.  It blows my mind sometimes seeing certain ones go for $800 and how sometimes really good ones never top $100.  PJ posters have a life of their own. If you like it buy it and vice versa i guess.  
    I will admit it - I'm in love with the Mumford and don't love the Kong's artwork nearly as much. That said, I was at the Kong show...makes a big difference for me. Admittedly torn on then ending up with a CJ that I may or may not be able to get a Kong for but going to pursue nonetheless. #pjproblems. 
  • KS80184KS80184 Posts: 397
    If somehow a Kong arrives as my mystery poster I would be happy to trade for a cracker jack. Fingers crossed.
    KS80184 said:
    If somehow a Kong arrives as my mystery poster I would be happy to trade for a cracker jack. Fingers crossed.
    You just increased my odds of getting a Kong .003% and I thank you :)
  • I'd be happy to trade my Mumford for a Kong or CJ 
    107 Shows and counting