Options

Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• Options
    KL252150KL252150 Posts: 2
    guess I was REAL lucky. managed to "snag" one.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    KL252150 said:
    guess I was REAL lucky. managed to "snag" one.
    Are you a bot?
    (just kiddin')
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    Hoping the 10c shop has them eventually!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    They should and they will.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    They should and they will.

• Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    leach7 said:
    What a scam. I was checking out through paypal and it looked like the payment went through, then said sold out. Wtf. I never have luck with that site....
    I had the same issue.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,866
    scurtis said:
    leach7 said:
    What a scam. I was checking out through paypal and it looked like the payment went through, then said sold out. Wtf. I never have luck with that site....
    I had the same issue.

Same here.
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    The artist sold some on his own yesterday, so I bet there weren't that many available through Bottleneck.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    silvosilvo Posts: 290
    Anyone get an extra L or XL of the Amsterdam shirt with EV on the chest and Amsterdam on the back? They had no large left and I panic bought a medium but it's too small. Happy to buy or trade???
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,242
    scurtis said:
    The artist sold some on his own yesterday, so I bet there weren't that many available through Bottleneck.
    Yes people think because 5 ended up in eBay that the flippers and bots won. Thousands trying for less than hundreds is never fun.
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    So only 1 person on the board got one (so far)? 

Today was absolutely crazy, I could not believe it. Got on the exact second it was on sale (smashing F5) then when I click on PayPal it was already gone....I don't understand how I could have been any faster. I would have thought this would have been easier to get than Fenway variants.....with her hairy gorilla arm and all  :D
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,396
    When can we get an EV fidget spinner?!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    EV SPINNERS!!!yes

i missed it to, best 1 so far, i really want  to get the hats & little stuff if anyone would replace  but no one has said they would help, hel.ll i'll buy there stuff damn sure bet that
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,804
    EV SPINNERS!!!yes

i missed it to, best 1 so far, i really want  to get the hats & little stuff if anyone would replace  but no one has said they would help, hel.ll i'll buy there stuff damn sure bet that
    If no one helps you before the Italy shows send me a message and remind me. I will buy you merch from there and ship it out from either Florence or Sicily. Where do you live?
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    Calling someone in London.

Please buy me the hats, poster,cards........i'll buy some of your merchandise if you buy mine.let me know
  • Options
    bejster23bejster23 Posts: 77
    I am one of the lucky ones to get the Pittides poster today. I didnt think I was that quick getting it purchased. Just the opposite on Wednesday when I missed the Taylor which I thought I was going to get for sure. I guess it evened out for me at least. They definitely need to put a max of 1 per account.
  • Options
    Berlin variant poster by SIT available today 15:00 CET / 9AM EST over @ kallenbachgallery.tictail.com/product/sit-eddie-vedder-berlin-2017-screen-print
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,065
    emjot said:
    SIT did PJ Amsterdam 1 poster in 2014. I think these 2 would look great on a wall together. 

I went to both shows, gonna put them up next to eachother.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Cool poster the Danish one
  • Options

• Options

ianwilliamsart T-shirt design for Eddie Vedder available on tour. #eddievedder #telecaster #tshirt #pearljam #art #illustration #design #tsurt
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    That looks interesting 
  • Options

Eddie Vedder is playing the Heartland Festival at Egeskov Castle in Kvaerndrup, Denmark today! Tickets are still available at PearlJam.com/Tour

Artwork: Paul Jackson Artist

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Classic danish theme...love it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,065
    edited June 2017
    Im always stuck with the least impressibve posters. Stockholm in 2012 and Berlin 2017. Fuck it. Should have figured.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    demetrios said:
    Berlin variant poster by SIT available today 15:00 CET / 9AM EST over @ kallenbachgallery.tictail.com/product/sit-eddie-vedder-berlin-2017-screen-print
    These sure are not selling out as quickly as the others. Maybe the $33.00 for shipping is scaring the flippers. Not buying one either.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    Im always stuck with the least impressibve posters. Stockholm in 2012 and Berlin 2017. Fuck it. Should have figured.
    The 2012 Euro tour was a terrible run of posters.  Horrendous.

but...I think Stockholm's 2012 poster is great.  
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,396
    demetrios said:

Eddie Vedder is playing the Heartland Festival at Egeskov Castle in Kvaerndrup, Denmark today! Tickets are still available at PearlJam.com/Tour

Artwork: Paul Jackson Artist

Beautiful
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016