• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,432
    Sirens is getting too many votes early
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    Sleeping By Myself
    tbergs said:
    If my count is right, I had 16 for Future Days right now, which leaves it only 2 behind MFS. They could both go out. I personally like Future Days and think it even has sounded pretty good live, but not the best so it can go whenever.
    You know how to ruin a nice music high after playing Vs. straight through in Greenville?  Open he encore with Future Days.   I was in the food line and heard the music and left the line to go back to my seat.  When I discovered It was Future Days I promptly returned to the food line.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,073
    Let The Records Play
    igotid88 said:
    +1
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Let The Records Play
    We need a damn tour!
    We have been forced to suffer with these polls by acknowledging publicly the worst songs on each album. This is madness.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Sleeping By Myself
    Too "twangy" for me!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,594
    We need a damn tour!
    We have been forced to suffer with these polls by acknowledging publicly the worst songs on each album. This is madness.
    :rofl: You're totally right!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Let The Records Play
    We need a damn tour!
    Not the worst songs. But would make a pretty boring playlist.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited May 2017
    Let The Records Play
    We need a damn tour!
    Not the worst songs. But would make a pretty boring playlist.

I was referring to the discussions and comments throughout these polls about their songs.  PJ_Soul got it.
  • Options
    pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    Sleeping By Myself
    Sorry if this was already answered, but what happens after this album is done?
    We go to championship round between the 10 winner songs?
    Or there´s room for Lost Dogs? (which I assume would take two polls, one for each disc?)
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    My Father's Son
    Or there´s room for Lost Dogs? (which I assume would take two polls, one for each disc?)
    I have a couple more poll ideas in mind after this one.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    My Father's Son
    MedozK said:
    Oooh, keeping us on our toes :) Alright, alright, alright!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    tbergs said:
    If my count is right, I had 16 for Future Days right now, which leaves it only 2 behind MFS. They could both go out. I personally like Future Days and think it even has sounded pretty good live, but not the best so it can go whenever.
    You know how to ruin a nice music high after playing Vs. straight through in Greenville?  Open he encore with Future Days.   I was in the food line and heard the music and left the line to go back to my seat.  When I discovered It was Future Days I promptly returned to the food line.

I actually like the slightly altered live version of future days from Greenville even though I voted for it as weakest link on the album. 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    My Father's Son
    tbergs said:

I actually like the slightly altered live version of future days from Greenville even though I voted for it as weakest link on the album. 
    Yeah, there's an excellent song in there, it just keeps getting stepped on by this and that.  
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,354
    Sleeping By Myself
    MedozK said:
    Fair enough but if we do the non-album tracks (Lost Dogs, etc.) then we go beyond ten songs for a final poll and if this is indeed the case I demand (yes, demand) that RVM and Corduroy be left off the first round list and can only be "write in" votes initially for weakest link...

(Because who are we kidding? Alive, RVM, and Corduroy are the three ultimate PJ songs in terms of greatest and popularity.)
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    We need a damn tour!
    Wayyy too much negativity...and it's draining.

They're gonna play some of the most emotional and best shows they've ever played in 2018...I can not wait!
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    Let The Records Play
    We need a damn tour!
    Wayyy too much negativity...and it's draining.

They're gonna play some of the most emotional and best shows they've ever played in 2018...I can not wait!
    Right there w/ you.  It's coming.
    It will be awesome.
  • Options
    Let The Records Play
    MedozK said:
    Best viewaskew films?
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    My Father's Son
    MedozK said:
    Best viewaskew films?
    Haha, we all know that's Mallrats.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,754
    Sirens
    igotid88 said:
    Until it gets voted off its not getting enough. 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    Sleeping By Myself
    MedozK said:
    Great! I really enjoy this polls, thanks OP!
  • Options
    GD124635GD124635 Posts: 90
    Let The Records Play

Let the Records Play

I completely overlooked Sirens. That should've been my 1st choice. Love MFS and Sleeping By Myself, even if it is out of place here. Sirens, Swallowed Whole & LtRP are the only sure skips for me, with LB, Pendulum, Yellow Moon, Getaway or MYM for the win.

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Sirens
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Best viewaskew films?
    Lisa Spoonauer, who played "Caitlin Bree" in Clerks, died earlier this week.  RIP.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Yellow Moon
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    My Father's Son
    Seems safe to say that Future Days and Sirens will survive to be eliminated in round 2, but just barely. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,647

tbergs said:
    Seems safe to say that Future Days and Sirens will survive to be eliminated in round 2, but just barely. 
    Think they will be joined by Yellow Spoon in Round 2. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Sirens
    igotid88 said:
    It really should've gotten EVERY vote this round and be the ONLY song eliminated.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,754
    Sirens
    igotid88 said:
    It really should've gotten EVERY vote this round and be the ONLY song eliminated.
    100% agree!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 886
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Best viewaskew films?
    Clerks and Mallrats in the finals. 
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Sirens
    igotid88 said:
    100% agree!

My Fathers Son has more votes than Sirens.  WTF People!!!!
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
This discussion has been closed.