Mystery box fiasco

Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,272
edited May 2017 in The Porch
sorry but i have to vent. So was so excited yesterday tracking said "out for delivery" but now my mystery box is no where to be found Tracking now says its "being held by international mail service because of wrong address. Well its the same address 10c has sent dozens of things to, so somebody at 10c must have wrote the wrong address down. Not a huge deal you would think, so i call Canada Post and they say "sorry we have no idea because our system cant track ups numbers, call ups.  So i call ups and get sorry, we have the same info as you we have no idea where the package is?  What a complete joke. Nobody knows where it is. Now i have to wait for 10c to open
 This better not happen to my second box.
UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
Post edited by Horse2345 on

Comments

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,272
    edited May 2017
    delete
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Ahhhhh why is this cutting off half my post?
    edited May 2017
    sorry but i have to vent. So was so excited yesterday tracking said "out for delivery" but now my mystery box is no where to be found Tracking now says its "being held by international mail service because of wrong address. Well its the same address 10c has sent dozens of things to, so somebody at 10c must have wrote the wrong address down. Not a huge deal you would think, so i call Canada Post and they say "sorry we have no idea because our system cant track ups numbers, call ups.  So i call ups and get sorry, we have the same info as you we have no idea where the package is?  What a complete joke. Nobody knows where it is. Now i have to wait for 10c to open
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    good green out west i heard
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,375
    Horse2345 said:
    Relax.  You think santos is hand writing the address for these?  I'm sure it was generated, printed and stuck onto the box.  It will turn up.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Posts: 2,209
    Horse2345 said:
    Relax.  You think santos is hand writing the address for these?  I'm sure it was generated, printed and stuck onto the box.  It will turn up.
    i could't help but laugh at that "wrote the wrong address" assumption.  canada post sucks ass, theres your answer....
  • Horse2345 said:
    i could't help but laugh at that "wrote the wrong address" assumption.  canada post sucks ass, theres your answer....
    they sure do. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810

I'm doing a MB arrive safely dance for you!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • ShanKathyShanKathy Posts: 314
    Twice I have had to go to extremes to track down a parcel coming from the US but I have always been successful. I encourage you to call until you find someone who can help you. Not all employees are equally useful! If someone can't help you, call again and get someone else. Talk to a manager. Don't lose hope - it will turn up!