Poll--The Weakest Link: Riot Act Champion - I Am Mine

13»

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,510
    I Am Mine
    mcgruff10 said:
    goldrush said:
    There's no way it should be this close. Neither is the best song on RA, but I Am Mine is a far better song
    Correct. There's not a lot of times you are correct; however, this time... you... are correct!
    i ll never forget when ed talked about 9/11 and then dedicated I am mine for all of us in the tri state area. Dirty I swear I started to tear up!!!
    I recall it at the first Eddie show I saw. Just sheer awesomeness.
    At Worcester II in '13 he dedicated it to the memory of those killed or injured from the marathon bombings several months prior. It was pretty emotional & awesome.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,903
    Save You
    mcgruff10 said:
    goldrush said:
    There's no way it should be this close. Neither is the best song on RA, but I Am Mine is a far better song
    Correct. There's not a lot of times you are correct; however, this time... you... are correct!
    i ll never forget when ed talked about 9/11 and then dedicated I am mine for all of us in the tri state area. Dirty I swear I started to tear up!!!
    I recall it at the first Eddie show I saw. Just sheer awesomeness.
    At Worcester II in '13 he dedicated it to the memory of those killed or injured from the marathon bombings several months prior. It was pretty emotional & awesome.
    Yeah I would imagine.  The show I was referring to was msg 2003.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dmaradona10dmaradona10 Posts: 897
    Save You
    I Am Mine is one their best singles IMO.
    Las Cruces, NM Pan Am Center September 14, 1995
    Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum July 7, 1998
    New York City, NY MSG May 20, 2010
    Eddie Vedder Solo Albuquerque, NM November 9, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    LA Nov. 23: 24, 2013
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    I Am Mine
    I think I have voter remorse....Either way, I will be happy with the outcome on this album.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    I Am Mine
    Really like both songs but I do prefer Save You a bit more. Not sure why there so much hate for it live either, I thinks it's pretty awesome live. 
    NYPJ
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    I Am Mine
    Alright, break out the avocado and let's make some guac! The Riot Act is over.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    I Am Mine
    this one was actually easy for me. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,354
    I Am Mine
    I Am Mine has won. I didn't vote for it but it's a very respectable champ. However, the last two winners have been relatively subdued songs so can we get a rocker to win Avocado? I know that it means a lot to some but I'd rather Come Back not win it.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Save You
    I Am Mine - Champion
This discussion has been closed.