Still no update on this??
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    mfc2006 said:
    Still no update on this??
    Overdue on hearing something... anything!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    Any update from 10club? Many online stores are still taking pre orders over @ https://www.halleonard.com/consumer/checkoutOnlineRetailers.do .  These one's ...

- http://sheetmusicguru.com/pearl-jam-anthology-complete-scores.html .. In Stock!

- http://www.andysmusic.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HL00157921&CartID=1 ... Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Days!

- http://sheetmusicguru.com/pearl-jam-anthology-complete-scores.html ..  In Stock Usually leaves our warehouse:Within 24 hours

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Good Question... updates?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    The link works for me.
  • Options
    Lizard said:
    Good Question... updates?
    Still no updates. 
  • Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 468
    Those places linked above are out of stock... I emailed the sheetmusic guru and even though it says in stock they don't have it...

They must be adding the solos (i hope but at this point don't care)... although any word would be appreciated... wish they were more forthcoming... don't see what the whole secret/no leaks thing benefits (the Let's Play Two info too)... at this point 25 years later I would call myself a fan for life...

Sure could use some PJ right now... too much negative crap going on in this country. 
  • Options
    sm202838sm202838 Posts: 57
    Email received from Amazon uk this morning cancelling my pre order which has been in place since 26th April. ?????
  • Options
    Price drop. CDN$ 62.64
    Amazon Canada http://a.co/irrAc6W
  • Options
    From the Wal-Mart website, they're indicating September 27th as their ship date.

• Options
    El Sergio said:
    From the Wal-Mart website, they're indicating September 27th as their ship date.

Cool but I have a doubt that date will be bumped, again and again.
  • Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 349
    demetrios said:
    El Sergio said:

The good thing about Walmart is you can always order it and are not charged until it ships and you can cancel your order anytime before it ships. So really nothing to lose by ordering. 
  • Options
    KW6232 said:
    demetrios said:
    El Sergio said:

The good thing about Walmart is you can always order it and are not charged until it ships and you can cancel your order anytime before it ships. So really nothing to lose by ordering. 
    Just like Amazon. I love that we can pre orders weeks in advance and not get charged right away. 
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 911
    Have we gotten an update from 10C on an updated release date?
  • Options
    Amazon UK have just cancelled my order 
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    This really should be taken down from the Shop, at least until it is confirmed that production is underway and a realistic ship date is in place. I personally didn't purchase this item, but understand people's frustration with being charged for something, with the only information give is "Release/Ship date TBA" and no further updates in months. That's just poor customer service.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,025
    Here's hoping that the reason for the delay is the amount of negative feedback they got / anticipate due to lack of solos. 
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Anyone think they jumped the gun on this because they had nothing else for the newsletter that announced the book? 
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    mrk2 said:
    Here's hoping that the reason for the delay is the amount of negative feedback they got / anticipate due to lack of solos. 
    Anyone think they jumped the gun on this because they had nothing else for the newsletter that announced the book? 

I cant imagine either of those being the case.
  • Options
    DewieCox said:
    mrk2 said:

Right.  Because some did ship to people I think.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,877
    DewieCox said:
    mrk2 said:

was there any proof of this?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    DewieCox said:
    mrk2 said:

was there any proof of this?
    Yes from Amazon Canada. They sent out a few copies. Someone here in the forum posted their copy they received from Amazon Canada.
  • Options
    MI76260 said:

Lyrics to Yellow Leadbetter

• Options
    gibbitsgibbits Posts: 500
    edited September 2017
    We need to start a conspiracy thread on this. Most theories I see mention the solos, but looking at the book today I realized the book slides backwards into its case.  See photos attached.  Perhaps they had to rebind the books so they wouldn't be going into their case backward?

• Options
    That looks normal to me. If it didn't go in backwards, then the book spine would be on the inside of the sleeve.
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    gibbits said:
    We need to start a conspiracy thread on this. Most theories I see mention the solos, but looking at the book today I realized the book slides backwards into its case.  See photos attached.  Perhaps they had to rebind the books so they wouldn't be going into their case backward?

The opening of the box/sleeve should have been on its right side, and problem solved (if we are calling this a problem)
  • Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 468
    hmmm... any update would be VERY appreciated!
  • Options
    MichaelAliveMichaelAlive Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil Posts: 2
    Hello, guys
    Sorry for not going through the entire thread, but I actually just need a quick update: the book was never actually released except for a few copies that were sent? Is that it??

Thanks in advance! 
  • Options
    MichaelAliveMichaelAlive Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil Posts: 2
    I ended up going through the thread Lol.
    What a mess! Sure hope they solve this problem soon enough.