Donald Trump

Comments

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    8 months in with Trumpito...on the verge of nuclear war and Nazis marching in the streets.

Stop defending him.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,518

When you support Donald Trump in any form you are supporting his supporters no matter who they are.

If you support evil you are evil
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    If the mods have a problem with me calling you out, so be it... this shit isn't a fucking game 
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,768

Trump's Charlottesville disgrace: White supremacists aren't just another 'side'

Cheri Jacobus, Opinion contributor Published 6:00 a.m. ET Aug. 13, 2017

To elevate Trump’s deplorable, evil fringe as equal to the rest of us united was extraordinary for a U.S. president — and nothing short of vile.

President Trump is not known for holding back his rage and venom when he’s angered or feels threatened, or for struggling to “counter punch.” Typically, the easily triggered leader of the free world, his finger seemingly perpetually poised in hover position over the nuclear button, uses a cannon when a BB gun will do.  But, curiously, he seems to lose his voice and his nerve when it comes to taking on Russian President Vladmir Putin for intervening in U.S. elections, or the white nationalists and Nazis — domestic terrorists — who marched with torches in Charlottesville, Va.

Notice whom Trump tiptoes around to understand to whom he feels beholden.

continued at
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/13/trump-charlottesville-disgrace-white-nationalists-not-another-side-cheri-jacobus-column/562740001/

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,576
    The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of moral crisis preserve their neutrality.

JFK
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,768
    edited August 2017
    Michael, still here‏ @Home_Halfway

This is Heather Heyer. She was killed by the Nazi who ran people over in #Charlottesville.

She died fighting white supremacy. Remember her.

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • my2hands said:
    PJFan...

This is some REAL shit going on in my country

So grow up and stop being a fucking dick, it's disgraceful 
    You are finally starting to see the REAL shit that is going on.  Many people in your country have been teetering for too long and have reached a breaking point.  One can only go for so long without being able to say what they want without fear of being censored.  
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited August 2017
    Tiki said:
    8 months in with Trumpito...on the verge of nuclear war and Nazis marching in the streets.

And zero proof that President Trump caused this.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    my2hands said:
    PJFan...

This is some REAL shit going on in my country

So grow up and stop being a fucking dick, it's disgraceful 
    You are finally starting to see the REAL shit that is going on.  Many people in your country have been teetering for too long and have reached a breaking point.  One can only go for so long without being able to say what they want without fear of being censored.  
    So you are admitting that Trump gives voice back to the disenfranchised Nazis, white supremacists, and general racists? 
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • ^^^
    No.  That shit was always there. Ignoring it does not make it go away.

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    This is Donald Trump's America.

• dignin said:
    This is Donald Trump's America.

No it's not.  It is America.
    Tiki said:

And zero proof that President Trump caused this.
    Thanks for the claro.

Stop defending him.
    PJfanwillneverleave1 said:
    ^^^

So what's your fucking point, bro?
  • I'm not complaining at all when I say this.  I get called a dick and troll for even being perceived as having anything but hate for President Trump.  It's a very odd feeling.
    ^^^

Then please explain what you meant, because in the context of the conversation, your post and the one to which you replied, it seems that you are applauding the Nazis' new found victory over the censorship that society has imposed on them.

This is a serious topic and I don't think you want to be banned for shamelessly trolling it.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Kat said:

This is Heather Heyer. She was killed by the Nazi who ran people over in #Charlottesville.

Do we care that an innocent was murdered or do we continue to co-opt her death to vindicate our political beliefs?
    Cause I'm looking at a picture of a dead girl.   
  • Tiki said:
    ^^^

People always want to blame someone for a mess.  Trump did not cause what has been festering.
    JC29856 said:
    Kat said:

Do we care that an innocent was murdered or do we continue to co-opt her death to vindicate our political beliefs?
    Of course we care, what indication do you have that we, or Kat specifically, lack care over her death?
    Tiki said:
    ^^^

People always want to blame someone for a mess.  Trump did not cause what has been festering.
    I'm out.
  • rgambs said:
    ^^^

Then please explain what you meant, because in the context of the conversation, your post and the one to which you replied, it seems that you are applauding the Nazis' new found victory over the censorship that society has imposed on them.

This is a serious topic and I don't think you want to be banned for shamelessly trolling it.

Now I appear to applauding Nazis'.  Good grief.
    I'm not complaining at all when I say this.  I get called a dick and troll for even being perceived as having anything but hate for President Trump.  It's a very odd feeling.
    No, you get called a troll because you inject Trump into every topic with posts that only rarely make sense.
    You respond with unrelated posts that aren't relevant or even cogent and the clear intent is to flamebait, which is clearly stated as being against the forum posting rules.
    An example is when you posted this in the Concept of God thread: "I guess to put in context what god is as a non-believer through a believers eyes would be like trying to explain that President Trump is real and that many people believe in him.  Yet so many don't and can't get that fact through some heads."
    It's trickier to strictly define such Trump trolling within the Trump thread, but the overall intent is clear, you enjoy the discomfort that most of us have with Trump, and you seek to increase and remind us of that comfort as often as you can.  That is trolling.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    JC29856 said:
    Kat said:

Nice try, nobody here short of a few members who are in the cult of Donald buy your BS.

But keep trying to justify your vote for Trump. 
    rgambs said:
    ^^^

Perhaps if you took the time to write your thoughts out in a mature and thoughtful manner, and clarified your responses when asked, you wouldn't be in such a position.
    Any reader of the English language would have to be quite inventive and liberal in interpreting your post to mean anything else.
  • Tiki said:
    Tiki said:
    ^^^

I'm out.

I'm being serious.  Just because there were some people wearing Trump hats there does not mean Trump caused it.  It was a good cover to hide under. 
  • rgambs said:
    I'm not complaining at all when I say this.  I get called a dick and troll for even being perceived as having anything but hate for President Trump.  It's a very odd feeling.
    No, you get called a troll because you inject Trump into every topic with posts that only rarely make sense.
    You respond with unrelated posts that aren't relevant or even cogent and the clear intent is to flamebait, which is clearly stated as being against the forum posting rules.
    An example is when you posted this in the Concept of God thread: "I guess to put in context what god is as a non-believer through a believers eyes would be like trying to explain that President Trump is real and that many people believe in him.  Yet so many don't and can't get that fact through some heads."
    It's trickier to strictly define such Trump trolling within the Trump thread, but the overall intent is clear, you enjoy the discomfort that most of us have with Trump, and you seek to increase and remind us of that comfort as often as you can.  That is trolling.
    Yet you continue to post in a Trump thread to ensure that anyone else who does must hate the Donald.

• rgambs said:
    rgambs said:
    ^^^

Perhaps if you took the time to write your thoughts out in a mature and thoughtful manner, and clarified your responses when asked, you wouldn't be in such a position.
    Any reader of the English language would have to be quite inventive and liberal in interpreting your post to mean anything else.
    So until I do I appear to be a dick, troll and a Nazi supporter. Got it.
    rgambs said:
    Yet you continue to post in a Trump thread to ensure that anyone else who does must hate the Donald.

False equivalence
This discussion has been closed.