• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    Seems Mark Penn is looking for work?

https://apple.news/ANt6qMQ2CTAuwUwtjYpU7qQ
    Interesting take by a former member of Team Clinton
    Interesting? More like garbage.
    I don't necessarily agree with the take, but it is coming from a pretty major player from the Bill/Hill camp... 

I like different opinions and narratives as opposed to groupthink and echo chambers... you think the other side is the enemy, i think they just have different views... there is two sides to every story, the middle is usually somewhere between
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889
    Looks like Trump was right:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/border-patrol-arrests-ms-13-223833511.html

U.S. Border Patrol agents have arrested a member of the infamous Salvadoran MS-13 gang who admitted to authorities that he traveled with a caravan of Central American migrants who were hoping to qualify for asylum in America.

Agents arrested Jose Villalobos-Jobel, 29, shortly after 6 p.m. on Saturday east of the Calexico Port of Entry on the U.S. side of the border, Customs and Border Protection said in a statement Wednesday.

During questioning at the El Centro station, the Honduran citizen confessed that he is an active member of MS-13 and had intended to enter the country illegally after traveling to the U.S. with the caravan of thousands of other migrants. He is in custody pending his deportation back to Honduras.

President Trump has made MS-13 a priority in his crackdown on illegal immigration and said last month that the latest caravan, estimated to consist of as many as 7,000 people, contained MS-13 members.

“You’re going to find MS-13, you’re going to find Middle Eastern, you’re going to find everything,” he said of the caravan travelers.

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    mcgruff10 said:

U.S. Border Patrol agents have arrested a member of the infamous Salvadoran MS-13 gang who admitted to authorities that he traveled with a caravan of Central American migrants who were hoping to qualify for asylum in America.

Agents arrested Jose Villalobos-Jobel, 29, shortly after 6 p.m. on Saturday east of the Calexico Port of Entry on the U.S. side of the border, Customs and Border Protection said in a statement Wednesday.

During questioning at the El Centro station, the Honduran citizen confessed that he is an active member of MS-13 and had intended to enter the country illegally after traveling to the U.S. with the caravan of thousands of other migrants. He is in custody pending his deportation back to Honduras.

President Trump has made MS-13 a priority in his crackdown on illegal immigration and said last month that the latest caravan, estimated to consist of as many as 7,000 people, contained MS-13 members.

“You’re going to find MS-13, you’re going to find Middle Eastern, you’re going to find everything,” he said of the caravan travelers.

Lol

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    edited November 2018
    Does anyone remember Clint Eastwood’s “empty chair” routine at the RNC? Anyone get the former mayor of Caramel’s thoughts on the news of today? Or Team Trump Treason’s California wild fire comments in Paradise? Anyone?

GET OFF MY LAWN!
    Good question. I've always been a big Eastwood fan, but then he did that fucking empty chair bit, and I couldn't help but lower my opinion of him of bit, lol. I'm still going to assume he thinks Trump is a total asshole though. I don't think Clint's so far gone he would try and make excuses for that POS.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Donald didn't know of a plan to give Putin a $50M penthouse?

This might be legitimate... if he runs his business empire like he runs the country of the United States (in an off-hand manner).
    Of course he knew. Such an offer is classic Donald. I'd be more surprised if he didn't make Putin an offer like that. And it's not like someone is going around promising shit like that on his behalf. No fucking way.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    Does anyone remember Clint Eastwood’s “empty chair” routine at the RNC? Anyone get the former mayor of Caramel’s thoughts on the news of today? Or Team Trump Treason’s California wild fire comments in Paradise? Anyone?

GET OFF MY LAWN!
    Good question. I've always been a big Eastwood fan, but then he did that fucking empty chair bit, and I couldn't help but lower my opinion of him of bit, lol. I'm still going to assume he thinks Trump is a total asshole though. I don't think Clint's so far gone he would try and make excuses for that POS.
    I felt kind of bad for him. It was embarrassing to watch if I remember correctly. He was like improvising the whole thing. Nuts. Lol.
    Post edited by Hi! on

• Options
    Hi! said:
    PJ_Soul said:

GET OFF MY LAWN!
    I felt kind of bad for him. It was embarrassing to watch if I remember correctly. He was like improving the whole thing. Nuts. Lol.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. It was like watching an old man lose his dignity right up there on national TV. :frowning:
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    mcgruff10 said:

I wont be convinced until the apprehend "middle eastern" and "everything" people.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,635
    Hi! said:

I saw their joyful greeting. Sickening and right out there as to say no one can or will do anything about it. Or any of it. 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    MayDay10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I wont be convinced until the apprehend "middle eastern" and "everything" people.
    Exactly. Just throwing out such ideas is so fucking irresponsible... of course we know why he's doing it - more of the "common enemy" propaganda as usual - but Jesus.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,732
    PJ_Soul said:

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Eastwood is an fine actor/ movie producer/director  first, a not-so-great politician second.  He should have just stuck to film just like Trump should have just stuck to dumb TV nonsense.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

I don't necessarily agree with the take, but it is coming from a pretty major player from the Bill/Hill camp... 

I like different opinions and narratives as opposed to groupthink and echo chambers... you think the other side is the enemy, i think they just have different views... there is two sides to every story, the middle is usually somewhere between
    I think they are the enemy? Good to know.

And thanks for the words of wisdom, I had no idea that the middle is somewhere between. Profound.
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    PJ_Soul said:

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Eastwood is an fine actor/ movie producer/director  first, a not-so-great politician second.  He should have just stuck to film just like Trump should have just stuck to dumb TV nonsense.
    I think he was actually a pretty good Mayor for Carmel, for that one term. He got a lot done. Some issues for the town came along with his position just because of his fame, but ultimately he did good for that little town, from what I can tell. But yeah, the chair speech was fucked.
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    So Canada Signed the FT agreement, yet the tariffs on steel and aluminum remain...no wonder we DRINK...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

And thanks for the words of wisdom, I had no idea that the middle is somewhere between. Profound.
    You're welcome, anytime my friend

Funny how you always have something slick to say to me now, bro. At least make it good, your shit is stale homie
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Walmart. Rick James. Crack. Team Trump Treason.
    Help me Watson? Indica last night, eh? :)
    Blue Wave.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:
    dignin said:
    my2hands said:

You're welcome, anytime my friend

Funny how you always have something slick to say to me now, bro. At least make it good, your shit is stale homie
    My shit is stale? Why are you eating it? How do you know where I live? Why would you do that?

I have so many questions.

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Hostility needs a timeout ...and the Posting Guidelines still apply. They are stickied on Porch for anyone who needs a reminder. 
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I can't tell them apart...

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632

There's something wrong with his head to shoulder ratio. 
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    mrussel1 said:

First of all - Thanks for re-opening the thread. 

Now - I didn't notice it before you posted it, but it's like they took the head of a man and put it on the body of a middle school kid dressed up for picture day. 
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    mrussel1 said:

Now - I didn't notice it before you posted it, but it's like they took the head of a man and put it on the body of a middle school kid dressed up for picture day. 
    Trump pre-obese. There is a tiny little man under there.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    njnancy said:
    mrussel1 said:

@Thoughts_Arrive Where did you find this. Now I'm a bit obsessed in seeing the whole picture because @mrussel1 pointed out that asymmetry. :confused:
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    dignin said:
    njnancy said:
    mrussel1 said:

@Thoughts_Arrive Where did you find this. Now I'm a bit obsessed in seeing the whole picture because @mrussel1 pointed out that asymmetry. :confused:
    On Facebook.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options

• Options

• Options

Jailhouse Rock?
  • Options
    njnancy said:

Jailhouse Rock?
    25 minutes to go?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    njnancy said:

Jailhouse Rock?
    25 minutes to go?
    They're building the gallows outside of my cell....
This discussion has been closed.