• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    MGD?
    Miller Genuine Draft
    Oh, I'm aware. Good too see some of you crazy Canucks drinking American piss.  

I'm no beer snob, far from it, but BS may be the last person on earth drinking that garbage 
    So - why are people that prefer good beer made with good ingredients by people that love making beer - Beer snobs. Are people that prefer good, healthy food to mcDonalds food snobs? 

Anyhow MGD is swill. Pure swill. They have to put it in a clear bottle so you can see it and think, hmmmm it looks like Beer color....cause you wouldn’t know it from the taste. Drink cold and fast before your tastebuds catch up. 

And its nit really an american beer anymore.

ok back to Donald 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    MGD?
    Miller Genuine Draft
    Oh, I'm aware. Good too see some of you crazy Canucks drinking American piss.  

I'm no beer snob, far from it, but BS may be the last person on earth drinking that garbage 
    So - why are people that prefer good beer made with good ingredients by people that love making beer - Beer snobs. Are people that prefer good, healthy food to mcDonalds food snobs? 

Anyhow MGD is swill. Pure swill. They have to put it in a clear bottle so you can see it and think, hmmmm it looks like Beer color....cause you wouldn’t know it from the taste. Drink cold and fast before your tastebuds catch up. 

And its nit really an american beer anymore.

ok back to Donald 
    Enjoying good beer does not make one a beer snob, I love good beer and think the American craft brew movement is awesome. I'm from the state that brought you Dogfish bro, the guys that showed the rest of the country how to do it. 

What makes one a beer snob, is being a snob about beer lol. I havent witnessed any of that around here, yet, but I'll keep you posted if I see it. 
  • Options
    I'm a beer snob.

After drinking IPAs with strong hoppy flavours... I never do domestic unless I'm forced to. Half the time I'll pour clamato in it and make it a clam eye to cover the bland and unsatisfying taste.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    He did. He launched an investigation. Then trump called it a phony and fired the guy leading it. 
    “Donald Trump is a f*cking moron.” - Rex Tillerson

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Ugh, his pisses me off. Saying it’s a witch hunt and discrediting it, then blaming obama. Which the f is it?

And I still say, even if no collusion, the fact that trump is doing nothing to Russia and not protecting the US from future attacks is his BIGGEST failure as president and the reason he should be removed from office now!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    Ugh, his pisses me off. Saying it’s a witch hunt and discrediting it, then blaming obama. Which the f is it?

And I still say, even if no collusion, the fact that trump is doing nothing to Russia and not protecting the US from future attacks is his BIGGEST failure as president and the reason he should be removed from office now!
    He welcomes their help. You know there’s more Wikileaks shit coming out in a couple months leading up to November. He doesn’t give a shit. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

This is really what gets me... all those tough America First, Pro Military, wrap myself in the flag GOP/Republican politicians and supporters are KNOWHERE TO BE FOUND, they have proven to be absolute FRAUDS
  • Options
    I'm a beer snob.

After drinking IPAs with strong hoppy flavours... I never do domestic unless I'm forced to. Half the time I'll pour clamato in it and make it a clam eye to cover the bland and unsatisfying taste.
    There are more good style of beers outside of IPA. I love a good hoppy IPA, but I notice that is all some drink for some reason? Mix it up my fellow beer drinkers, variety is the spice of life!!!

I was into this good beer thing way before it became cool, a buddy and  i were picking weird international six packs in high school in the 90's to experiment with and enjoy, but we also had our fair share of Natty Light lol

I dont give a shit what anybody says... hot summer day... especially near the water... nothing is better than a cold bottle of Corona with a lime. (Hipsters, feel free to turn your nose up, I dont give a shit lol)
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    He did. He launched an investigation. Then trump called it a phony and fired the guy leading it. 
    “Donald Trump is a f*cking moron.” - Rex Tillerson

And Business Insider reports:

"It has been widely reported that Obama tried to push a bipartisan response to Russian election interference in September 2016 but that the effort was "watered down" by Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell, former Obama chief of staff Denis McDonough said.

Former Vice President Joe Biden expressed the same frustration with partisan interests that got in the way of pursuing the Russian meddling, saying in January that it was "all about the political play."

After the CIA concluded later that year that Russia had interfered in the race to help elevate Trump to the presidency, Obama responded by imposing new sanctions on Russia and expelling 35 Russian diplomats in December 2016."
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Fake News!
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,681
    Surely this has been posted already but did anybody see the video of Trump walking in front of the Queen of England.   Wow, classy dude, huh?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    edited July 2018
    brianlux said:
    Surely this has been posted already but did anybody see the video of Trump walking in front of the Queen of England.   Wow, classy dude, huh?
    Ignorant narcissistic  jackass

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,681
    brianlux said:

That's the footage, thank you BP.  What an ass that man is.  No class.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

Watched for the first time when I clicked on your link.

The US... even the buck toothed morons configuring at least half of his base... should be super proud.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    brianlux said:
    i saw it, but seems like a lot of drama in light of all the other nonsense.
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Ok of all the crap. Obama kept taking during the England national anthem. Please let’s stop caring about bullshit and just focus on the shit that matters. This stuff diluted the message.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited July 2018
    brianlux said:

Ok of all the crap. Obama kept taking during the England national anthem. Please let’s stop caring about bullshit and just focus on the shit that matters. This stuff diluted the message.
    Sure.

Let's focus on the important stuff, but let's also point out this man's ignorance when it's on full display.

Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    How embarrassing. What did he think, that he was playing football and protecting a QB? lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Sure.

Let's focus on the important stuff, but let's also point out this man's ignorance when it's on full display.

His supporters need to experience the experience: you deserve what you got. He's a f**king tool. No debate. If you are one of the idiots contending this guy is solid... you're an idiot and go introduce yourself to a thread on the MT dedicated to people like you.
    This is stupid 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Sure.

His supporters need to experience the experience: you deserve what you got. He's a f**king tool. No debate. If you are one of the idiots contending this guy is solid... you're an idiot and go introduce yourself to a thread on the MT dedicated to people like you.
    And seriously? I’m an idiot cause I think focusing on this stupid thing when other presidents have done done things with the queens too? Seriously? If you think that than F u.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Gentlemen... nobody is fucked here... the guy likes to walk in front of/cut off 92 year old ladies... we all agree he's a Shit Gibbon... Cincy is well aware Trump is a Shit Gibbon... but he already knows he's classless and just wants to focus on other reasons he is a Shit Gibbon... like letting Russia fuck with our elections

Now, about those IPA's
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Gentlemen... nobody is fucked here... the guy likes to walk in front of/cut off 92 year old ladies... we all agree he's a Shit Gibbon... Cincy is well aware Trump is a Shit Gibbon... but he already knows he's classless and just wants to focus on other reasons he is a Shit Gibbon... like letting Russia fuck with our elections

Now, about those IPA's
    really the only style of beer that matters anymore
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:
    my2hands said:

Now, about those IPA's
    Which bothers me, I love a good hoppy IPA but there are so many different things to enjoy. It's like people just discovered hops or something lol

• Options
    my2hands said:
    vaggar99 said:
    my2hands said:

Now, about those IPA's
    Which bothers me, I love a good hoppy IPA but there are so many different things to enjoy. It's like people just discovered hops or something lol

i've gone through several phases of being stuck on a particular style of beer.  I've been on IPAs for probably 7-8 years now.  It was porters and stouts before that.  the hops make IPAs more like a psychedelic....i've heard they are closely related to the cannibus plant.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,518
    IPAs are good, but the USA has gone bitter hoppy crazy.  Many other good beers out there.

• Options
    brianlux said:

Sure.

And seriously? I’m an idiot cause I think focusing on this stupid thing when other presidents have done done things with the queens too? Seriously? If you think that than F u.
    If you fall into the category of Trump supporter... then everything I said applies to you.

If not... then don't worry about it because it doesn't.

Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.