Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    edited July 2017
    Question:
    How does one go about not paying Federal taxes?  I'd like to know because I'd like to a part of that.  I mean, you hear it all the time.  This person owes 12 years of taxes, that person owes tens of thousands of dollars in taxes.  Doesn't Floyd Mayweather alone owe the government $22 million?  If these people can get away with it, I'm sure the Feds wouldn't miss my $5k a year.  I'm certainly not down for paying for a fucking wall, so the government really has no business taking my money.  I don't think there's anything in the all mighty Constitution stating that citizens are required to pay taxes, is there?
    Unfortunately there is.  

Feb 1913 found the passage of the 16th Amendment.  It just so happened that the Federal Reserve (private banking system) was created in Dec 1913 and have conveniently been devaluing the dollar / stealing wealth from the non-rich ever since.
    Post edited by unsung on
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    I will not pay for a wall.
    no, you currently and have been paying 15 cents on every dollar you earn to kill innocent civilians in the middle east. a wall is your breaking point?
    Yeah, apparently a wall breaches their line of morality.
    Kinda like the right with food stamps, or Planned Parenthood/any kind of health care, or ya know, any basic need...
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited July 2017
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    no, you currently and have been paying 15 cents on every dollar you earn to kill innocent civilians in the middle east. a wall is your breaking point?
    well I posed the question, didn't make any assumptions.
    first, I thought the wall was really stupid but once I came to understand that we have essentially paid for walls in Israel, our strongest and closest ally, I thought, well if we pay for walls there why not pay for walls here. it seems to be working out well over there.
    remember trump promised that the bad hombres were going to pay for it not you and I. 
    Our president got the Obama birther idea from Blumenthal and his wall idea from Coulter!

another typo...I need to stop posting while driving
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    edited July 2017
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    Kinda like the right with food stamps, or Planned Parenthood/any kind of health care, or ya know, any basic need...
    Food stamps and health care are not rights.
  • Options
    unsung said:
    Question:
    How does one go about not paying Federal taxes?  I'd like to know because I'd like to a part of that.  I mean, you hear it all the time.  This person owes 12 years of taxes, that person owes tens of thousands of dollars in taxes.  Doesn't Floyd Mayweather alone owe the government $22 million?  If these people can get away with it, I'm sure the Feds wouldn't miss my $5k a year.  I'm certainly not down for paying for a fucking wall, so the government really has no business taking my money.  I don't think there's anything in the all mighty Constitution stating that citizens are required to pay taxes, is there?
    Unfortunately there is.  

Feb 1913 found the passage of the 16th Amendment.  It just so happened that the Federal Reserve (private banking system) was created in Dec 1913 and have conveniently been devaluing the dollar / stealing wealth from the non-rich ever since.
    Ahh, I appreciate the info.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    Do you feel a person has any intrinsic rights? 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Tiki said:

see those things above...Mcmaster Mcpastey and Haley think it's a good idea to flex our American muscles at a country that has more of those than us even thou a few are more then enough.
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    So people should starve and die?  Ahem...

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    And neither is a stupid fucking wall.
  • Options
    we can really run with this discussion today...why should a country so rich/wealthy have so many starving children without proper nutrition and children without proper healthcare simply because those things are too costly?
  • Options
    The Mexicans are excited for the wall. They can't wait to have a canvas to practice their graffiti.

And the wall won't be high enough to stop them from coming over in planes.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    unsung said:
    Question:
    Unfortunately there is.  

Actually I am looking at this wrong.  The 16th Amendment gives Congress the authority to tax income, but it doesn't require them to nor does it set numbers.

Your personal requirement is based on your desire to be kidnapped and thrown in a cage.  So I suppose it is up to each individual.
  • Options
    benjs said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    Do you feel a person has any intrinsic rights? 
    Many.  But having the right to another's labor is not among them.
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:
    And neither is a stupid fucking wall.
    I fail to see how a wall would have rights, but if stopping an invasion from taking our tax dollars is at hand we should do some things to prevent that.  A wall would only be a part of the solution.
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
  • Options
    No person has the right to another's labor.

No person is denying another person access to health care.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

There are plenty of jobs available.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    JC29856 said:
    we can really run with this discussion today...why should a country so rich/wealthy have so many starving children without proper nutrition and children without proper healthcare simply because those things are too costly?
    and why is the top 1% is taxed at such a staggeringly low rate?  
    There's a war on poor people, and it's been going on, um I don't know, like forever...

Why are the masses are distracted by celebrity and their imported phones?  

Dont text and drive.  That shizzy is super dangerous.
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Question:
    Unfortunately there is.  

Actually I am looking at this wrong.  The 16th Amendment gives Congress the authority to tax income, but it doesn't require them to nor does it set numbers.

Your personal requirement is based on your desire to be kidnapped and thrown in a cage.  So I suppose it is up to each individual.
    I always thought the "cage" was having a mortgage most of the adult life.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

see those things above...Mcmaster Mcpastey and Haley think it's a good idea to flex our American muscles at a country that has more of those than us even thou a few are more then enough.
    I think maybe 3 or four TOPS would be all they needed.  So stupid.  
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,663
    JC29856 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Question:
    Unfortunately there is.  

I always thought the "cage" was having a mortgage most of the adult life.
    Mortgage is rooted in the phrase "death pledge" so there you go.  Although I have never felt like any of my mortgages are cages.  
  • Options
    NEWS FLASH America's priorities are a little ass backward.
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    JC29856 said:
    and why is the top 1% is taxed at such a staggeringly low rate?  
    There's a war on poor people, and it's been going on, um I don't know, like forever...

Why are the masses are distracted by celebrity and their imported phones?  

Dont text and drive.  That shizzy is super dangerous.
    distract and divide!
    Take a look a Soros and the backing he has from the entire EU!
  • Options
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,663
    Tiki said:
    Gorka is super creepy.  I can't believe this is the best person the administration can put on the air.  
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,649
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

Thanks Obama!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    JC29856 said:
    Tiki said:

How very Kellyanne of you.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    The Mexicans are excited for the wall. They can't wait to have a canvas to practice their graffiti.

And the wall won't be high enough to stop them from coming over in planes.
    or by ladder or by tunnel or by water. 

Not a bigger waste of money than a giant f'ing wall
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    Tiki said:
    That was awful
This discussion has been closed.