Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213
    the article goes on to note that it is actually illegal to falsify a forecast. 
    if your grandfather or father acted this way you'd have him in a home.  this is certifiably insane behavior.  
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    edited September 2019
    He is such a fucking idiot
    it's a fucking Shit Show.

Edit: AND--that is what he is focused on!!!!..not the lives lost and the devastation going on and the danger still looming.

i am so fucking sick of this asshole.  dangerous, fucking asshole
    Post edited by Lizard on
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    edited September 2019
    https://apple.news/AUGiKK6PoToW9fryKzLrYmQ

Edit: Already posted. I can’t keep up with y’all.
    Post edited by Hi! on

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073

Trump releases photo to show he’s taller than Obama.

So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard said:

lol 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    I
    Lizard said:

omg, how am I supposed to sleep now that I'm lmao. Just hilarious...and brilliant.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Lizard said:

Brilliant!

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Lizard said:

LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    I wouldn't vote for him but he gets it...

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    tRump is still tweeting about Alabama this morning.  I just can't believe it
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    things are about to get awesome again, what with late night talk shows and SNL back on. they are all going to drive him sane! 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    You'd think one of them fuckers would have the brains to at least just expand the white line...LMFAO.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    tRump is still tweeting about Alabama this morning.  I just can't believe it
    In fairness, he is also tweeting about Debra Messing. Give him a break, will ya?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    ikiT said:
    Just another racist being a racist
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Life is difficult...so if you need a few laughs this morning, visit #sharpiegate. Happy Thursday.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options

In the mafia, there is a name for what Pence and Barr did

As a federal organized crime prosecutor, I learned that the mafia uses a practice known as "kicking up" or "paying tribute" to the boss. Essentially, all members of a mafia family must make sure that some of their earnings end up in the boss' pocket. From the member's point of view, "kicking up" is a way to show respect, curry favor, and reinforce the hierarchical power structure. From the boss's point of view, it's a way to get rich.

The "kicking up" model works well for the mafia, and now a political version of it seems to be catching on within the Trump administration. Vice President Mike Pence has decided to stay at Trump's golf resort in Doonbeg, Ireland, during an official visit to Dublin (over a one-hour flight away, so not particularly close or convenient). On Tuesday, Pence's chief of staff remarked that the decision was made on Trump's suggestion. The Vice President's office later stated, "at no time did the President direct our office to stay at his Doonbeg resort."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/04/opinions/pence-barr-money-trumps-pocket-honig/index.html

• Options
    ikiT said:
    Ummm is this a joke?  

That's called a "combi unit".  That's not a toilet, that's the sink.  The water lines are completely separate from each other.  You don't piss in that sink you piss in the toilet part.

Or am I missing something else here?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    ikiT said:
    Ummm is this a joke?  

That's called a "combi unit".  That's not a toilet, that's the sink.  The water lines are completely separate from each other.  You don't piss in that sink you piss in the toilet part.

He's misrepresenting what he did.  As you can see he drank out of the potable sink, not the toilet.  What a douche.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:
    Ummm is this a joke?  

He's misrepresenting what he did.  As you can see he drank out of the potable sink, not the toilet.  What a douche.  
    Dude actually says in the tweet that is copied to that tweet that he indeed drank out of the water fountain and not the toilet.

Again I mus be missing something because that text says he drank from the fountain part.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:
    Ummm is this a joke?  

Dude actually says in the tweet that is copied to that tweet that he indeed drank out of the water fountain and not the toilet.

Again I mus be missing something because that text says he drank from the fountain part.
    The question I have now, is whether the accusation that people drank from the toilet is a misrepresentation because it's a combi, as you say.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:
    Ummm is this a joke?  

The question I have now, is whether the accusation that people drank from the toilet is a misrepresentation because it's a combi, as you say.  
    Combi is a typical toilet in a prison cell.  They are all the same.  I built about 30,000 cells during my time in the industry.

I'm curious to what the misinterpretation is or if the fountain on the combi was broke?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    I always gathered that it was a bit of both, that SOME of the combi fountains were broken, and some of the detainees had to drink out of the toilet bowl, and that is what AOC was highlighting, and when pictures of the combi were posted online, the right tried to paint it as AOC saying everyone had to drink out of the bowl as no fountain was available. 

yes, I'm going to say it: BOTH SIDES are to blame for the misunderstanding, if my summary is indeed correct. I don't know for sure.  
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    https://realdonaldtrump.baby/
    This is kind of cute. Trump tweets in crayon.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    edited September 2019
    "This was in fact the type of toilet we saw in the cell.

Except there was just one, and the sink portion was not functioning - @AyannaPressley smartly tried to open the faucet, and nothing came out.

So the women were told they could drink out of the bowl. https://twitter.com/dmartosko/status/1145794081660055553 …"

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/adolfoflores/immigrants-drinking-toilets-water-aoc-border-patrol

• Options
    "This was in fact the type of toilet we saw in the cell.

Except there was just one, and the sink portion was not functioning - @AyannaPressley smartly tried to open the faucet, and nothing came out.

So the women were told they could drink out of the bowl. https://twitter.com/dmartosko/status/1145794081660055553 …"

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/adolfoflores/immigrants-drinking-toilets-water-aoc-border-patrol
    I'll add more to this.  There is no faucet to "open".  It works off of a push button system.  Push button and water comes out.  It is rare for them to break and even more rare for both sides to break.  Like, really rare.

I have no idea who is right or is misrepresenting here I am just pointing out what I know about a stupid prison combi toilet.
This discussion has been closed.