Options

Original issue Ten Vinyl, with signatures and stickman

G-forceG-force Posts: 218
I picked this up recently and was amazed how good of shape it is. The record appears to never have been pulled out of the sleeve. It has the COA. Has anyone ever seen this or a similar item before ?. Looking for help identifying a couple of the sigs. Thanks! G

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,963
    Wow that is awesome!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,388
    very cool
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    thank you. The signature to the right of the stickman I can not identify and the long road next to McCready's sig is interesting, not sure of the story line there...and there's no drummer signature.
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    Sick!
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    The Stickman drawing and D are by Dave Krusen. So you have all 5
  • Options
    MedozK said:

The Stickman drawing and D are by Dave Krusen. So you have all 5

Yes, got it now. thanks man!
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    edited March 2017
    I'll trade you my 20th anniversary version for that one. I mean this one is remastered and produced by O'Brien, sounds so much better than that original with Parashar. Plus mine is mint, looks like someone wrote all over yours.
    I don't know how you'd pass up this opportunity.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,629
    What did that cost?
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

I'll trade you my 20th anniversary version for that one. I mean this one is remastered and produced by O'Brien, sounds so much better than that original with Parashar. Plus mine is mint, looks like someone wrote all over yours.

Great offer, thanks so much. I appreciate it, However I think I was stick with this one I'm kind of old school in that way....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,903
    Original ten signed by band with Krusen??? Has anyone ever seen anything similar before?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,188
    mace1229 said:

:lol: Oh, I can see how someone would pass.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Not to poo poo it but is everyone 100% certain of the authenticity? Ed's signature seems off. And "Long Road" under Mike's signature. I just want the buyer to get the real deal.
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    I have an EV sig that looks like that from Riot Act and it is legit, but I am no means an authenticator. Great Find!!
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    rattzey said:

I have an EV sig that looks like that from Riot Act and it is legit, but I am no means an authenticator. Great Find!!

Nice
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    mace1229 said:

Haha. Well done.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,652
    COA's dont mean a thing so don't ever go by that. With that being said ...Damn I hope that thing is real!!!! Nice find
  • Options

COA's dont mean a thing so don't ever go by that. With that being said ...Damn I hope that thing is real!!!! Nice find

I'm not an expert, but it looks good to me. @pdalowsky would be the guy to call
  • Options
    MedozK said:

I'm not an expert, but it looks good to me. @pdalowsky would be the guy to call
    Was thinking this too.
  • Options
    I agree the long road script is puzzling.
    super. many thanks for the insights.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,490
    edited March 2017
    So Dave Krusen signed it but McCready added the name of a song that wouldn't be released until 1995?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    edited March 2017
    Signed and doddled first album by the entire band.
    That is worth a bundle.
    Post edited by ski-bum on
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041
    I wouldn't get it checked out further. I'd rather live my life believing it is real than learn I got ripped off.
  • Options
    on2legs said:

So Dave Krusen signed it but McCready added the name of a song that wouldn't be released until 1995?

When I saw that I thought that it had been signed by different members at different times... not all at the same time. For example lots of "band" signed items are signed by one guy, then a year later by another and then you finally are able to meet another. I may be far off on that... not sure.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

on2legs said:

When I saw that I thought that it had been signed by different members at different times... not all at the same time. For example lots of "band" signed items are signed by one guy, then a year later by another and then you finally are able to meet another. I may be far off on that... not sure.
    Possible. I have a few sports items signed by team players at different points in time in an attempt to get the entire starting lineup of a particular season.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,188
    Inquiring mind wants to know!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    throw back thread.  Anyone interested in buying this item from me. Thinking of using proceeds to help fund an EU trip to one of their shows...
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,410
    How much?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,222
    G-force said:
    throw back thread.  Anyone interested in buying this item from me. Thinking of using proceeds to help fund an EU trip to one of their shows...
    You have to post a price otherwise it'll get nuked
  • Options
    I have traded dm's with a few people today. My asking price is $1800. This is certified authentic by an Antiquities company that has been in business for a long time. I have a stamped, signed hologram with serial number.  Unless the band signed it for you in person that's as good as it gets with memorabilia. 
    And as a matter of interest... i've been a standing member of this community forum for 20+ years, I'm no johnny-come-lately scammer.
    Merry Christmas everyone..
    if interested let me know.
    G
  • Options
    Repost, Price reduced to $1k firm. thanks, G