Options

**2018 Degenerate Fantasy Baseball League**

Comments

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I'm waiting to play F Me's team. He is going to get Cosby'd that week.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    If they are all fucking hurt/suspended...yep!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,840

somehow i'm not in last place :lol: Actually doing ok this week, watch out, i'm on the move :wink:

My depleted roster is going to shoot a load on your back on Sunday. :)
    :lol:
    image:lol:

If they are all fucking hurt/suspended...yep!

i have about 5 players in the same situation.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Time for some trades. Update your trading blocks
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

Draft right you don't have to trade
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,631
    D
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Dave I'm ready to pull out and shoot soon.
    ;)
  • Options

Dave I'm ready to pull out and shoot soon.
    ;)

ATM?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Are you at least going to give him a reach around.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Think there will be no reach around.
  • Options
    Skeet skeet!
  • Options
    I just fucked JD in the ass. So hard.

Brett, I'm coming for you.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Dumb. Are you even in the league? Hahabahahaba
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,968
    I'm paid up finally.

Thanks
  • Options

Dumb. Are you even in the league? Hahabahahaba
    No, I'm just here for the pulling out and skeeting
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Ani, JD said you are a biatch for talking shit here where he can't respond
  • Options
    I moved it to ESPN. Plus there I can say much more with out fear of mods.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    I'll need access to read that stuff. Hook me up commish
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Empty, I will text you my login info. You want to co manage?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Nope. I want no responsibilities. I just want to laugh
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Please offer me ridiculous trades from Ani when logged in as him
  • Options

Please offer me ridiculous trades from Ani when logged in as him
    Ani, I'll co manage
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    I believe the league is open for public viewing. I'll text you the link empty
  • Options
    There is a team that does not have a catcher on the roster. Now, there there is no specific rule on ESPN about this, I have stated here in the past that every starting offensive position has to be filled. I can look back through this thread or the other for verification on this.

My question to the league is how do you want to proceed with this? My suggestion is we give the team in question an opportunity to acquire a catcher and insert him I to the line up by the next waiver claim period (which is Wednesday I believe). If he doesnt, he should get some sort of penalty to be decided by the league.

Or

Do we ignore it and allow teams to not completely fill their rosters. I think i know the thinking behind not rostering a catcher. I think he figures why waste a roster spot on a guy that would hurt his team more than help when he can add a pitcher or someone else that can help his team in other ways

Let me know what you guys think.
  • Options
    Ani is a catcher
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

There is a team that does not have a catcher on the roster. Now, there there is no specific rule on ESPN about this, I have stated here in the past that every starting offensive position has to be filled. I can look back through this thread or the other for verification on this.

My question to the league is how do you want to proceed with this? My suggestion is we give the team in question an opportunity to acquire a catcher and insert him I to the line up by the next waiver claim period (which is Wednesday I believe). If he doesnt, he should get some sort of penalty to be decided by the league.

Or

Do we ignore it and allow teams to not completely fill their rosters. I think i know the thinking behind not rostering a catcher. I think he figures why waste a roster spot on a guy that would hurt his team more than help when he can add a pitcher or someone else that can help his team in other ways

Posted in the league forum. No reason not to let him shoot himself in the foot if this is a theory he wants to try. Think it is flawed and you stated there are no rules against it.

"Let Them Play! Let Them Play!"
    ;)
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,631
    Catch me outside
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options

Ani is a catcher

Only you get to see my catchers mitt.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2017

Or

Posted in the league forum. No reason not to let him shoot himself in the foot if this is a theory he wants to try. Think it is flawed and you stated there are no rules against it.

;)

Exactly......did the exact same thing last year and it wasn't an issue......for catcher (as with most positions) you have "starter" listed as 1 followed by "no limits"....there is no mention of having to roster a catcher , only that I'm allowed to only start 1 as part of my team each night....so whoever qualifies for whatever position I have sitting on my bench, I have the right to roster whoever I want on any given night (just like you do).... I don't see catcher as a value position so why would I waste a roster position on someone that I have the right to bench every night if I wanted to anyways?(like you do as well) ...By doing so, I'm taking the risk by not throwing one out there every night for offence (the same could be said of any other position that gets thin and not deep, perhaps SS)...it's not my fault i"m still getting batters victories rostering one less player every night.......It was my choice to be smart and learn from playing F Me the last couple of years and invest in pitching for my bench rather than regulars, because I see that as a necessary area of strength.... I'll gladly accept my "punishment" for the lack of clarity (don't see anything about rosters in this thread) and being in 1st place, which I'm sure played into this being such a big issue a month into the season.....and should it have been clarified that "bench" players meant anyone could fill that roster spot (hitters and pitchers) because there is a separate general "pitchers" category that also exists?
    Post edited by maynardsux on
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options

Or

;)

Exactly......did the exact same thing last year and it wasn't an issue......for catcher (as with most positions) you have "starter" listed as 1 followed by "no limits"....there is no mention of having to roster a catcher , only that I'm allowed to only start 1 as part of my team each night....so whoever qualifies for whatever position I have sitting on my bench, I have the right to roster whoever I want on any given night (just like you do).... I don't see catcher as a value position so why would I waste a roster position on someone that I have the right to bench every night if I wanted to anyways?(like you do as well) ...By doing so, I'm taking the risk by not throwing one out there every night for offence (the same could be said of any other position that gets thin and not deep, perhaps SS)...it's not my fault i"m still getting batters victories rostering one less player every night.......It was my choice to be smart and learn from playing F Me the last couple of years and invest in pitching for my bench rather than regulars, because I see that as a necessary area of strength.... I'll gladly accept my "punishment" for the lack of clarity (don't see anything about rosters in this thread) and being in 1st place, which I'm sure played into this being such a big issue a month into the season.....and should it have been clarified that "bench" players meant anyone could fill that roster spot (hitters and pitchers) because there is a separate general "pitchers" category that also exists?
    Some league do insist that you have a person on the roster who could potentially fill every spot.
    I disagree with this as a rule and, as you say, the rules never seem to say you actually have to play them.
    Nothing to see here, as far as I am concerned -- there is no rule, so no rule was broken.