Barrett Martin's book "The Singing Earth" Includes CD w/ Mad Season's Ascension

13»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 55,683
    Hi Folks, there are still a few 1st edition signed copies of my new book, The Singing Earth, which also comes with a 26 song global soundtrack and 5 of the re-issued BMG albums. Get them now while they still exist! And thank you to everyone who bought the 1st edition of the book, which has allowed for us to print the 2nd edition, coming in February! Get the book and CDs on my new website at: www.BarrettMartin.com/books Thank You! -Barrett

Hey folks, the 2nd edition of my book "The Singing Earth" just arrived yesterday (!), and this new edition comes with a digital download of an expanded 44 song soundtrack. Its twice as much music as the 1st edition and it contains songs, field recordings, and spoken word stories from all over the world. Also, because we have a surplus of CDs here at the studio, if you're in the Unites States we are offering an additional special deal where you get a signed copy of the book, plus all 6 of the Barrett Martin Group CDs (including our newest CD "Transcendence") plus 5 of the Tuatara CDs (my previous band). So that's a signed book with 11 CDs all for $50. Foreign orders get the book and all 6 BMG CDs. These specials are only available at https://barrettmartin.com/thesingingearth/
    Thank you for reading and listening! -B

Yes...hmmmmm...yes...it appears that all the grammatical mistakes and punctuation errors have been corrected in the just-released 2nd edition of “The Singing Earth: Adventures From A World Of Music”! Now with an expanded 44 song digital soundtrack that comes inside the book. Get a signed copy and bonus CDs on my website link in the bio, or hit the shop button on this FB page. It’s also at Barnes & Noble and your local bookstore if you’re into book stores (as I am). Get it while it's literally hot off the press! -Barrett

• treestrees Columbus OHIOPosts: 805
    IM going to check this out

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris

#1SHAWNSMITH#1Yngwie j. malmsteen 
    1Janes Addiction#2RedHotChiliPepers#3Deftones#1Tool#2TheVeils#7LiamFinn EJ#3Tinariwen#3SleaterKinney#2SonicYouth#1CorinTuckerBand #2 IronMaiden1#BlackSabbath#8QOTSA#2SoicalD#2BadReligon#7Cloud Cults#1CheapTrick#1SmashingPumpkins#2DieAntwoord#3JohnDoe#1KingsX#1Melvens
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,119
    edited May 2018
    so what are the extra songs on the new 'expanded' version? anything mad season or tuatara, specifically?
    Over on Facebook 3 hours ago ...

Hey Folks, I recently got a large box from Columbia Records and in it were about 50 Mad Season T-Shirts from the "Above Deluxe" reissue campaign. They've been sitting in somebody's office in New York for years, and they finally decided to get rid of them. They are cotton, size medium and large only. And although I'm definitely not getting into the T-Shirt business (!), I do want to give these away. So I'm going to give a free Mad Season T-Shirt to anyone who buys one of my signed book/CD combo packages in the Shop Now button on this FB page. It has to be a book/CD combo because a T-shirt won't fit in the single book package. Just specify in the notes whether you want a medium or large T-Shirt and we'll get it shipped out right away. This is only while quantities last! By the way, the 2nd edition of "The Singing Earth" looks fantastic, it comes with an expanded 44 song soundtrack, and it is finally available at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and your local record shop or book store. So wherever you get it, I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Thank you all for buying so many copies that it even went into a 2nd edition! Much love, Barrett

This is the latest book/CD/LP bundle from my label, Sunyata Records & Books (for US residents only because of the weight). There are only 20 of these bundles available, and this time we’ve cleared out the old inventory so we’re giving away a bunch of Barrett Martin Group and Tuatara CDs to go along with my book, "The Singing Earth", as well as the final Screaming Trees album “Last Words." This LP is from 2011 and is on limited edition red clear vinyl. You also get 3 of the CeDell Davis delta blues CDs (featuring myself, Mike McCready, Jimbo Mathus, Greg Binns, and many others). There are only 20 of these bundles available, but you get everything you see in this photo: the book, 13 CDs, and the Screaming Trees LP, all for $50 (again, for US residents only because of the shipping weight). Order now through my website or the Shop Now button on this page and we’ll get this sent right out to you. Happy Summer!
    Barrett
    https://barrettmartin.com/thesingingearth/

@ Barrett Martin

Only 4 of these bundles left from Sunyata Records! You get a red vinyl Screaming Trees "Last Words" LP, a signed copy of my book "The Singing Earth", all 6 Barrett Martin Group CDs, and a combination of 6 Tuatara and CeDell Davis CDs. We'll be doing more bundles throughout the summer as we clear out our storage space, but this is it for the Screaming Trees vinyl. Order it through the Shop Now button on this page and click on "Option 1 for US Residents." Thank you!

I am pleased to announce that pre-orders have officially begun for my next book, "Songs Of The Firebird: Stories of Initiation, Perseverance, & Wisdom.” The book also comes with the new Barrett Martin Group album of the same name, which is a 20 song double album of modern instrumental compositions. Order now in the Shop Now button or from my website link and you’ll get a personalized, signed copy of the book and CD mailed to you in early April.
    The book is a collection of 35 short stories based on my life experiences around the world and focus on 7 themes, those being: Spiritual Practice, Character Building, Musical Adventures, Political Action, Environmental Action, Wisdom Stories From Elders, and the essential qualities of the great human Soul.
    It was a massive undertaking to write a book and make an album at the same time, but it all finally came together. In addition to all this, I will be releasing 2 videos per week here on social media that show the rhythms we played on the album, as well as short excerpts from the book’s stories. I’m calling it “Words & Rhythms” so keep an eye for these videos every few days.
    Thanks again to everyone for your amazing support on my last book, The Singing Earth, and I promise more of the same with “Songs Of The Firebird.”
    Much love to everyone,
    Barrett
    http://barrettmartin.com/books/

• PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 20,862

Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 20,862