Options

EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2017 EUROPEAN TOUR DATES

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    Surely there is no way he will do the Amsterdam shows. And if he cancels them he may pull the whole tour..I've got London 1 + 2 and Dublin but like others have said, i fully agree if he's not in the right frame of mind

I don't understand that reasoning. Why would he have to pull the whole tour when being forced to pull a date. 

He wouldn't be FORCED into doing anything, it's his personal choice and whatever that choice is then I will still support him, just thinking that from previous Ed solo shows, he's been more of a comedian than musician some nights, and if he can't be like that due to the circumstances then maybe he feels that it's won't be fair on us fans...no beef with you just my opinion that's all, I'll be absolutely gutted if he cancels but he's still God no matter what 
    What are you talking about. If he had to go to Chris funeral and that made him not being able to get to Amsterdam in time then he would be forced to pull that date. Is this some semantics-argument?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    edited May 2017
    Please stop gossips and things like that. EV tour is 100% confirmed according to pearljam.com, the rest is just speculations.
    Post edited by raindog80 on
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 820
    I messaged the Irish Ticketmaster site and they advised that they haven't heard anything with regard to postponement or cancellation. Just letting you guys know.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Get_Right said:
    Id give just about anything to be in that room when Ed takes the stage in Amsterdam on night 1.

• Options
    gazgaz Posts: 233
    JT167846 said:
    I messaged the Irish Ticketmaster site and they advised that they haven't heard anything with regard to postponement or cancellation. Just letting you guys know.
    Thanks for this..... 
    23/8/06.
    18/6/07.
    22/6/10.
    23/6/10.
    20/6/12
    21/6/12
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    FUCK I can't think of  how intense, emotional, just pure love there will be at these shows, even now in England is dealing with shit that will make those show are going to be just magic. THIS WHOLE TOUR WIL BE ONE NOT TO BE MISSED.

Glen & Ed will be in rare form.

Anyone that gets to see this tour you will be seeing shows that will be the some off the most magic music experience's ever done ! I'll be on this tour thru the ears & eyes of the people  that get to see these shows, Please let us experience this with you. Enjoy. 
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    seems EV already left US to Europe. No postponed or cancelled concerts
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    dadesdades Posts: 321

IT'S STILL ON....
    AND WE'RE GOING.....
    Glasgow Cathouse 1992
    Glasgow S.E.C.C. 2000
    Shepherds Bush 2009 - M.E.N 2009 - London O2 2009
    Boston 2010 - Newark 2010 - MSG1+2 2010 - Dublin 2010 - Belfast 2010
    London 2010
    Manchester 1+2 2012 EV Manchester 2012 EV London 31/7/2012
    Philly 1+2 2013 - Hartford 2013
    Berlin 2014 Leeds 2014
    Fenway 2 2016
    EV London 1+2 2017
    London 1+2 - Berlin 2018
  • Options
    pashapasamanpashapasaman Posts: 497
    Anyone have ticket for amsterdam 27th may (saturday) show?
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    Taormina is going to be incredible.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    JimmyV said:
    Going to be an unbelievable 2 shows and incredible tour. Are you heading to Italy?
  • Options
    Anyone have ticket for amsterdam 27th may (saturday) show?
    If you are on Facebook there are a handful of people that are selling for that show in the Buy/Sell thread if you have no luck here.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1469968873038094/

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    Going to be an unbelievable 2 shows and incredible tour. Are you heading to Italy?
    I wish! No, this tour is going to be all about set list threads and Periscope feeds for me.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    I wish! No, this tour is going to be all about set list threads and Periscope feeds for me.

Seems like they are relaxing the camera rules for the show. I think you can use a phone now with no flash of course. Maybe it is venue specific but I will try my best to get some vids with out causing a nuisance to others. I know it is pretty annoying when someone in front of you has a phone screen lit up. 
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Music is a very healing thing...we all know that and have had it help us to heal during our lives. Hasn't that been true for us during Pearl Jam's history? Hugs to all.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    edited May 2017
    Funerals are not always the best way to wave goodbye. Trust me.
    Post edited by Tristelune on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    JimmyV said:

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    edited May 2017
    Was Closed for review.
    See Posting Guidelines please.
    Ok, going to reopen after removing some posts. Gossip is not ok here so don't bring it here if this thread, or any other thread, is to remain open. Thank you. It's a difficult time so let's keep it on the high road. Again, hugs to all. 
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    Flying out Saturday for Amsterdam, can't wait for this tour to start. Stay safe everyone.

NYPJ
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    Can't wait for the show on monday. First time I'll see Ed solo!
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    Have fun, everyone! I saw EV solo in 2012, and it was a time I will never forget! :)
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    simonortonsimonorton Posts: 173
    Just had a reply from 10c -

Eddie's tour will be going on as scheduled.
    Best Wishes,
    -10c

"If I knew where it was I would take you there ... there's much more than this"

Manchester 92, 09, 12 (x2)
    London 96, 00 (x2), 06, 07, 09, 10
    Reading 06
    Arras 10
    Alpine Valley 11 (x2)
    Prague 12
    Berlin 12
    Leeds 14
    Milton Keynes 14
  • Options
    AJMAJM Posts: 26
    So happy to see him live for 3 times the tour! Last time I saw him once in Amsterdam Carre, fell in love with Glen Hansard's music that time. Lost my dad 1 week before that show, I was to sad and heavy at heart to say something at his funeral so let Man of the hour play. So when I was at the Ed show he started talking about losing a dear friend (Dennis Flemion from the frogs) and that the next song was for everyone that lost a loved one and started playing Man of the hour, these moments of emotion are so heavy and you will remember it for the rest of your live. I'm sure with Chris his passing that Ed will use his music to heal himself and the fans, music is emotion and getting people together and feel the same thing. Everybody have a good tour!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:

I'm not certain I could handle watching the first show, even just on periscope. I'd be in tears I'm sure. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    Kat said:
    Music is a very healing thing...we all know that and have had it help us to heal during our lives. Hasn't that been true for us during Pearl Jam's history? Hugs to all.

+1

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    So that's it then. Bought my train ticket to Dublin and bus to Cork. It's real, it's happening :smile:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Kat said:
    its hard time for alot of people..music is something helps alot..thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    emjot said:
    So that's it then. Bought my train ticket to Dublin and bus to Cork. It's real, it's happening :smile:
    See you in Dublin :)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Safe Travels to Ed and company, and all the fans traveling as well.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    radar said:
    emjot said:
    See you in Dublin :)
    Yay, see you there radar! 
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *