Options

Anyone know jw234911?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Looks like they are probably hearing or reading that the cops will be called so they are reaching out with more b.s...unleash the hounds!!!!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Is this the same guy from last year on these boards, that people found out his phone number and were calling his house? The guys parents were picking up the phone and then the guy freaked out asking ppl not to call his house
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    it sounds right. if anyone has his number ill call and be polite.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

Is this the same guy from last year on these boards, that people found out his phone number and were calling his house? The guys parents were picking up the phone and then the guy freaked out asking ppl not to call his house

That was the guy from Moline
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    It's sad to see individuals scam others on Lost Dogs. I hope everything works out.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640

that's hilarious. which thread was that?
  • Options

I can't find it myself but it was an entertaining thread
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,516
    edited March 2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/241931/fake-listing-do-not-purchase/p1

As Buck mentioned earlier in this thread, everyone who was screwed should connect and submit a single report detailing all the incidents of fraud to the local police department. Let the local police contact the individual in question and do their job. This should hopefully be enough to secure all the necessary refunds.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    EchoesOnMarsEchoesOnMars Reading, Pennsylvania Posts: 422
    Man that thread was a train wreck
    Philadelphia 2013 (Night 1)
    Philadelphia 2016 (Night 2)
    Upper Darby 2016 (Night 2) (Temple of the Dog)

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    100 Pacer said:

As Buck mentioned earlier in this thread, everyone who was screwed should connect and submit a single report detailing all the incidents of fraud to the local police department. Let the local police contact the individual in question and do their job. This should hopefully be enough to secure all the necessary refunds.
    oh, man...I remember that. wow. and the dwhite.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    100 Pacer said:

hahaha ok I DO remember that now! the silver lining from a lot of these sad threads is that funny moments do occur.
    never understood ripping people off in general but especially on a place where you have to sign up and pay just to post. Some of them have been scandalous and shocking for sure like the one Matt mentioned.
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,807
    edited March 2017
    Haha. I forgot that the guy said his ten club forum account was hacked lol
  • Options

Haha. I forgot that the guy said his ten club forum account was hacked lol

The whole thing was weird.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

• Options
    he could let the complaints slide and just count his stolen dollars until people started calling the elderly parents! It got serious after that.

• Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900

cmalisze said:

I did friends and family cause I'm too trusting. Never again unless I have credible sources. $160 lesson ha!

Compile a list of what was "sold" and how much it was "sold" for. Then have someone contact the local police department on behalf of the group.
    We know that all too well, don't we?
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Update on jrw234911: I have had contact with him as of late. He has paid back a small portion of the money he owes me. Seems as if he fell off the wagon and spiraled out of control. If you are owed from him reach out. I THINK he will attempt to make it right.
  • Options
    cmalisze said:

Update on jrw234911: I have had contact with him as of late. He has paid back a small portion of the money he owes me. Seems as if he fell off the wagon and spiraled out of control. If you are owed from him reach out. I THINK he will attempt to make it right.

glad that you were able to reach him. I hope he figures everything out & is able to take care of himself & the situation.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791

the Supernaut-9 ha ha !!.. man i still have all the emails to and from the detective...crazy days
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,874
    andrew68 said:

the Supernaut-9 ha ha !!.. man i still have all the emails to and from the detective...crazy days
    Is the case still pending or did everyone get their money back?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    Interesting facebook posts he has made recently. Wow.
  • Options
    The guys lost his mind.

• Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    eddiec said:

Interesting facebook posts he has made recently. Wow.

Please share
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    He's just posting alot of Pantera songs and screaming at Liberals (NOT TRYING TO START A POLITICAL DEBATE)

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,922
    This thread is done. Please see the Posting Guidelines.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines
This discussion has been closed.