Options

***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• Options
    I don't think he will be impeached or resign.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    I don't think he will be impeached or resign.

Sure you do
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,206
    As the world becomes more and more liberal the Democratic Party just gets shitier and shitier. They are somehow managing to inspire less people to head to the polls despite having more people that agree with their philosophy. There's a major fucking problem but nobody cares, we just want to bitch about every fucking tweet and spend the next 4 years looking for every chance to impeach Trump, then in four years we'll put up another "well at least he/she is better than Trump/Pence" candidate and hope for a different result from the same strategy.
  • Options
    RiotZact said:
    As the world becomes more and more liberal the Democratic Party just gets shitier and shitier. They are somehow managing to inspire less people to head to the polls despite having more people that agree with their philosophy. There's a major fucking problem but nobody cares, we just want to bitch about every fucking tweet and spend the next 4 years looking for every chance to impeach Trump, then in four years we'll put up another "well at least he/she is better than Trump/Pence" candidate and hope for a different result from the same strategy.

I'm not a democrat, but it's only been 5 months. These are all special elections in republican strongholds. Mid terms are a year and a half away.

I do think they made a mistake keeping Pelosi is their minority leader. That's not inspiring anyone...

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RiotZact said:

I'm not a democrat, but it's only been 5 months. These are all special elections in republican strongholds. Mid terms are a year and a half away.

I do think they made a mistake keeping Pelosi is their minority leader. That's not inspiring anyone...

It's only been 5mos, will soon be it's only been a year wait and see.  It's always wait with the dem supporters. Wait and watch Hillary sweep the nation they said just you wait.  Wait and watch President Trump go down in flames they say....
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Enough talk.  Who is the next frontrunner for the dems come next election? - which is right around the corner.

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    MayDay10 said:
    There is no sugarcoating it.  The Democrats lost each opportunity so far and have not displayed they are capable of winning.   They wanted to win, would be spiking the football if they did.... but lost.  0 for 4 or 0 for 5.  

Seth Moulton gets it
    "better be a wake up call for Democrats," 
    "We need a genuinely new message, a serious jobs plan that reaches all Americans, and a bigger tent," he wrote, "not an smaller one. Focus on the future."

Railing on Trump is all well and good... but cant build a sustainable platform on that.  They need to realize that they have a problem.  Trump is fucked up too... but the blame and solution needs to be internalized.  

I generally agree that they need a new message, especially on immigration, but going 0 for whatever in deep red areas does not seem like a massive concern to me.  Whatever her name is beat Ossoff by like 4%, Trump won that district by like 25%.  If they can keep those numbers/shifts in more competitive districts, I would think that they would be looking good, no?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    RiotZact said:

It's only been 5mos, will soon be it's only been a year wait and see.  It's always wait with the dem supporters. Wait and watch Hillary sweep the nation they said just you wait.  Wait and watch President Trump go down in flames they say....
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Enough talk.  Who is the next frontrunner for the dems come next election? - which is right around the corner.

A year until what? June of 2018? Mid terms are in November of 2018.

Sorry, nothing you say ever makes any sense.

I'm looking forward to John Kasich running against Mike Pence in the republican primaries in 4 years....

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RiotZact said:

Blah, blah, blah.

A year until what? June of 2018? Mid terms are in November of 2018.

Sorry, nothing you say ever makes any sense.

Ever.  It's incomprehensible 
  • Options
    ^^^
    I am saying that in a year from now yourself and many others will say "it's only been a year wait and see".  In the meantime unless you put up a candidate that will beat President Trump you will essentially hand the win over in a nicely wrapped present.

• Options
    ^^^
    I am saying that in a year from now yourself and many others will say "it's only been a year wait and see".  In the meantime unless you put up a candidate that will beat President Trump you will essentially hand the win over in a nicely wrapped present.

Unless you have a candidate that can beat the current President, you will not have a Democrat President?  Thanks, Captain Obvious.
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,206
    RiotZact said:

Exactly, there's no sense of urgency to evolve, the only way they are trying to improve is by throwing more and more money at the same type of candidates. I'm not really a Dem either but their philosophies are much more in line with mine than the Republicans so I basically am a Democrat becuase those are essentially my two choices. 
  • Options
    ^^^

Unless you have a candidate that can beat the current President, you will not have a Democrat President?  Thanks, Captain Obvious.

"essentially"
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ^^^

What is obvious is that the Democrats have no one that will even step up to the plate to run against President Trump despite all the reasons and theories of impeachment or resignation out there.  The time is now what are they waiting for?  The election is coming faster than everyone thinks and as of now President Trump is in for a second term.  Nothing has stuck and it needs to now or you will lose.
  • Options
    ^^^

What is obvious is that the Democrats have no one that will even step up to the plate to run against President Trump despite all the reasons and theories of impeachment or resignation out there.  The time is now what are they waiting for?  The election is coming faster than everyone thinks and as of now President Trump is in for a second term.  Nothing has stuck and it needs to now or you will lose.

The time is now when the election is in 4 years?

haha....this fucking guy. I enjoy the comedy relief though. God bless him.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ^^^

He has been harping on the fact that the dems don't have a candidate for months, with no rationale to why they need to have one now. 
  • Options
    ^^^

He has been harping on the fact that the dems don't have a candidate for months, with no rationale to why they need to have one now. 

W/ the length of your ridiculously long election/campaign trail to the WH you need someone there to beat the path weak or not otherwise you have no chance coming in at the buzzer.
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    edited June 2017
    "THE FIELD"
    And 49.9% of those eligible actually turned out and voted.
    I guess that shows just how appalled people are at the GOP and Trump.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    ^^^

W/ the length of your ridiculously long election/campaign trail to the WH you need someone there to beat the path weak or not otherwise you have no chance coming in at the buzzer.
    This makes as little sense as it did when you said it months ago

This seemed to work out okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJ7Ad15WCA
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2017
    ^^^
    That breath of fresh air rhetoric was great and worked well at the time.  It's been used up.  Who can provide a real breath of fresh air now to the people who don't want President Trump?
  • Options
    ^^^
    That breath of fresh air rhetoric was great and worked well at the time.  It's been used up.  Who can provide a real breath of fresh air now to the people who don't want President Trump?
    The timing of the announcement was the point. December, 2007.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    OnWis97 said:

Roughly 25% supporting a repub in a red district in a red state is hardly a ringing endorsement. I also would ponder the number of voting machines in red wards and the length of time it took to vote versus the number of voting machines and length of time in blue wards. All kinds of ways to suppress turnout and votes. But personally, I don't think this dem loss or repub win means everything everyone is making it out to be. Its been a red district since 1979 and I take comfort in the fact that the repub only won by 3.8%.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    ^^^

I know that.  It won't work again though.  There is not even a whisper of who will be the next Democrat to take on President Trump.  W/out that whisper somewhere shows that the party is in shambles and will throw up an "Anything but Trump candidate" not a real viable for change candidate.
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:

Roughly 25% supporting a repub in a red district in a red state is hardly a ringing endorsement. I also would ponder the number of voting machines in red wards and the length of time it took to vote versus the number of voting machines and length of time in blue wards. All kinds of ways to suppress turnout and votes. But personally, I don't think this dem loss or repub win means everything everyone is making it out to be. Its been a red district since 1979 and I take comfort in the fact that the repub only won by 3.8%.
    I agree.  They were uncomfortable in a district they have been comfortable in for almost 40 years.
  • Options
    ^^^

I know that.  It won't work again though.  There is not even a whisper of who will be the next Democrat to take on President Trump.  W/out that whisper somewhere shows that the party is in shambles and will throw up an "Anything but Trump candidate" not a real viable for change candidate.

You're so tired of the impeachment stuff already you want to fast forward 4 years. Sorry man. Dude's only been in office for 5 months.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    unsung said:
    Hmmm, these midterm special elections are not working out so well for the Dems, are they?

Maybe people are just tired of the act.

Hi! Welcome to the impeachment thread!

Also, there is a difference between mid term election and special election. One is not the same as the other.

Any thoughts on when you think the president will be impeached or when he will resign?

Thanks for stopping by.

No idea and don't care.  The last ten should have been removed.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    ^^^

Do you have the Google Machine in Canada? That was so hard:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/311436-top-15-democratic-presidential-candidates-in-2020

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Hmmm, these midterm special elections are not working out so well for the Dems, are they?

Maybe people are just tired of the act.

Hi! Welcome to the impeachment thread!

Also, there is a difference between mid term election and special election. One is not the same as the other.

Any thoughts on when you think the president will be impeached or when he will resign?

Thanks for stopping by.

No idea and don't care.  The last ten should have been removed.

Seems to me a self professed libertarian would care if his president is overstepping his bounds or not.  Thanks for proving to us again that you're a fake libertarian.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ^^^

Do you have the Google Machine in Canada? That was so hard:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/311436-top-15-democratic-presidential-candidates-in-2020

Oprah Winfrey is on the list?  You guys are in trouble.
  • Options

^

Sadly, in the age of Trump, that's the only name this guy recognized.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ^^^

The author of the article or me?

Bernie Sanders is on it too.  He will need more than a bird to land during his speech to win this time.