I have some Christmas bitches!

2»

Comments

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    edited December 2016
    "Christmas bitches ain't shit but ...
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Only after all purchases are rung in a person then decides to go looking in their purse to look for money to pay.
    What did you think you would have to do after all your items were scanned? It's like they didn't know they would have to pay.
    Have your method of payment ready immediately morons and move along!

That's another one I encounter all the damn time! It's like, you're just standing there waiting, doing nothing while all your shit is being scanned. Get your card out or write your check during this time, etc! And also don't wait til the bitter end to price check something. If you're unsure, ask before hand. Or better yet, use one of the 50 scanners spread about the store before you even get in line!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

Ummmmm ...... maybe call ahead. Hedo has a small place ;).

That's what she said :no_mouth:

Our couch would have to be shared with a rather large cat, but I'd welcome anyone of you (fine, MOST of you =) ) to come on by for libations, smoke, edibles, food - ordered in, of course (quiet, Wob) - and general loving warmth.
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Posts: 1,716
    Christmas can be hell but then there's moments like this that make it all worthwhile....
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    :rofl::rofl:

The super mom pressure is exhausting! I have the zero sleep puffy face look today. I'm going to scare away everyone I meet today.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.