I have some Christmas bitches!

No I don't mean wishes.

How the hell people survive out there is beyond me.

People don't hold doors on the way in or the way out. NASTY BATHROOMS that are unusable. No one can stay in their own lane on the roads or in isle ways. People hover and stand too close for comfort. Traffic at walk ways make you feel like they will make you run. Traffic everywhere for that matter. People take so much time for such minimal tasks.

I'll just stop.

All the more reason to shop online. And not catch some nasty disease cuz someone picked their nose and then well never mind.

Don't blame Stone for my rant. Blame speedy :lol:
Oh please let it rain today.
Those that can be trusted can change their mind.

Comments

• Nice rant.
    My complaint is why oh why has the size of the tree mattered?
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,761
    you should have waited for Festivus where you could have aired your grievances.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Ah, Foxy...that behavior and fuck-everyone-else attitude is prevalent year-round here.

Sometimes I mentally flip them off, other times yell from my car that they are huge fucking numbnuts, though never face to face.

Road-ragers and all; not worth confrontations.

As to food shopping, going to get the last of it done in the next few days and then I don't have to deal with assholes till after the new year :)
  • More and more people are oblivious to things and their surroundings.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm so glad I don't celebrate any thing... Bah humbug.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY said:

Not even Festivus?
  • More and more people are oblivious to things and their surroundings.

Scary isn't it? I almost saw a lady get mowed over at Wal-Mart ( shudder) yesterday! Neither the driver NOR pedestrian were paying attention! Both were on their phones!
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    People still leave the house to shop?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • People still leave the house to shop?

Society is a little 'slow'.... so yes. ( myself included).
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    :rofl::rofl:
    Yes sorry I understand this is not news to any of you. Just so very happy it's over.

I don't go to mall type areas. The only outside shopping do is groceries and I do not go around the first of the month and I go very early.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I take it you don't have to mail any packages...the post office is where the real fun happens.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

I take it you don't have to mail any packages...the post office is where the real fun happens.

I get to enjoy this experience a little later today! Lol gotta love the PO on Christmas week!
    I just realized my title could be taken more than the way I meant it. I should change it :lol:
  • I am a Christmas bitch, does that count? To be fair I am a bitch year round as well. =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • I thought I would see a big litter of puppies!
  • Every time I leave Walmart - which is only like twice a year because fuck that place - but every time I leave the people ahead of me come to a dead fucking stop in the doorway. And it's not like the door is malfunctioning. No, this is after the fucker opens. They stand there, in the open doorway, not moving. Every. Fucking. Time. KEEP WALKING YOU MORON!!

Every time I leave Walmart - which is only like twice a year because fuck that place - but every time I leave the people ahead of me come to a dead fucking stop in the doorway. And it's not like the door is malfunctioning. No, this is after the fucker opens. They stand there, in the open doorway, not moving. Every. Fucking. Time. KEEP WALKING YOU MORON!!

I would keep walking and shove them out of my way with the shopping cart
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

RKCNDY said:

Not even Festivus?
    Does festivus include telling the SO, "I want ______, and it's on sale online right now" and then buying it myself?

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    I saw two complete strangers get into a full-on yelling match because they both wanted the same Christmas card box and there was only one left. Cussing & yelling like idiots with kids around.

So, I said something to them (with a smile) and shut them both up. Idiots.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SD48277 said:

I get to enjoy this experience a little later today! Lol gotta love the PO on Christmas week!

And it went rather quickly, and smoothly.. eerie, really..
    RKCNDY said:

Every time I leave Walmart - which is only like twice a year because fuck that place - but every time I leave the people ahead of me come to a dead fucking stop in the doorway. And it's not like the door is malfunctioning. No, this is after the fucker opens. They stand there, in the open doorway, not moving. Every. Fucking. Time. KEEP WALKING YOU MORON!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I cannot stop laughing! :lol:
    mfc2006 said:

I saw two complete strangers get into a full-on yelling match because they both wanted the same Christmas card box and there was only one left. Cussing & yelling like idiots with kids around.

So, I said something to them (with a smile) and shut them both up. Idiots.

Seriously. Jokers. Clowns is a popular one these days too :lol:
    FoxyRedLa said:

RKCNDY said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I cannot stop laughing! :lol:
    Costco carts work best, big and sturdy...

- Christopher McCandless
    I just laughed my face off. I really needed that laugh!
  • Only after all purchases are rung in a person then decides to go looking in their purse to look for money to pay.
    What did you think you would have to do after all your items were scanned? It's like they didn't know they would have to pay.
    Have your method of payment ready immediately morons and move along!
    :lol: so true pj - I get most frustrated with the cashiers that cant figure out coupons
  • Only after all purchases are rung in a person then decides to go looking in their purse to look for money to pay.
    What did you think you would have to do after all your items were scanned? It's like they didn't know they would have to pay.
    Have your method of payment ready immediately morons and move along!

This aggravates me to no end!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522

More and more people are oblivious to things and their surroundings.

THIS TIMES A THOUSAND. I say this statement to my wife pretty much every time we're in public together.

I find I am becoming more like George Costanza with each passing day. More bitter. More jaded. Just so sick of no one giving a shit about anything but themselves. Everyone needs to go visit @hedonist, grab some edibles, and chill the fuck out. And be aware of your surroundings and who is there and whose dick you are stepping on.

GREED GREED GREED.

If I didn't have small kids, I'd tell christmas to go fuck itself.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Ummmmm ...... maybe call ahead. Hedo has a small place ;).
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf