Official 7" Fixer Complete Set Members

2»

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    I've only the regular one (white?) and the orange one. Maybe someone would trade me the orange on for a coloured PJ20? :)
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,927
    whats a fair price for a blue fixer and white fixer?
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,310

I'm only missing the white one... at least it's easier to find

Someone get this person a white fixer!!!
    Done- they are set!
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
    edited December 2016
    Oh and I have all 4 :)
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • pearljim said:

I'm only missing the white one... at least it's easier to find

Someone get this person a white fixer!!!
    Done- they are set!
    Ill have a complete set early next week! Thanks again!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
    edited December 2016
    Very welcome!

Roberto Clemente.
  • MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    Here is another cool set to have:

• a5pja5pj Posts: 3,882
    Any info on the sample cut out? I guess I "need" that one to complete the collection
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

edited December 2016
    a5pj said:

Any info on the sample cut out? I guess I "need" that one to complete the collection

The Fixer 7" were pressed at United in Nashville. When a defect is found they punch the label section out and reuse the vinyl. The punched out center is usually tossed or destroyed, some of these apparently made it back and into circulation. You see them some around here.

Here is an example one of Third Man's tri-colors that didn't pass QC
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • a5pj said:

They threw them in the mystery boxes. That's how I obtained it.
  • MedozK said:

Here is another cool set to have:

There's also the music for film trilogy, Star Anna trilogy, Ten Sampler box set of 6.

MedozK said:

a5pj said:

The Fixer 7" were pressed at United in Nashville. When a defect is found they punch the label section out and reuse the vinyl. The punched out center is usually tossed or destroyed, some of these apparently made it back and into circulation. You see them some around here.

Here is an example one of Third Man's tri-colors that didn't pass QC
    Thanks for the info! Now who has one for sale or trade?

• Very cool. Anyone get the orange fixer during the original Twitter contest? It took me about 30 minutes to get to the record store and was surprised no one beat me too it. Was a little bummed that they started selling them and devalued them from the contest.

I did.

There's also the music for film trilogy, Star Anna trilogy, Ten Sampler box set of 6.

I have all except the Ten sampler. Can't see spending that kinda money on that one. It is cool though.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    I got the set of 5 Chris......come on you guys you need to get busy finding both blues LOL

Dont forget the test press of the fixer also thats out there
  • pdalowsky said:

I got the set of 5 Chris......come on you guys you need to get busy finding both blues LOL

Dont forget the test press of the fixer also thats out there

Again @pdalowsky the Dark blue is for overachievers as it's the same matrix number as the lighter blue, no?

The test press is for the overachieving achievers, lol!!!

I'm still impressed if people have the black and the white version.
  • EB218946 said:

you can find a white one for cheap. be patient and you can get one for $10. i did not too long ago
    blue...i don't look too hard but i think those are a little more expensive. there's one on discogs for $500 but that's just RIDICULOUS. haha
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203
    someone help me find a blue fixer!
    edited December 2016
    So is mine considered the light or dark blue version? Because it looks lighter than the dark one on PJCollectors, but darker than the light one.

Post edited by MedozK on
    I'll try to post a pic of mine tonight

MedozK said:

So is mine considered the light or dark blue vesion? Because it looks lighter than the dark one on PJCollectors, but darker than the light one.

that is the rare plain blue variant, congrats!

Wait so the picture of the light blue with white marble is considered rare? How much do they cost? I got one I might want to sell but need some more info.

EB218946 said:

you can find a white one for cheap. be patient and you can get one for $10. i did not too long ago
    blue...i don't look too hard but i think those are a little more expensive. there's one on discogs for $500 but that's just RIDICULOUS. haha
    Thanks for the information.
    MedozK said:

So is mine considered the light or dark blue vesion? Because it looks lighter than the dark one on PJCollectors, but darker than the light one.

EB218946 said:

Wait so the picture of the light blue with white marble is considered rare? How much do they cost? I got one I might want to sell but need some more info.

It was a joke, all the blues seem to be a little different shades. Mine is actually very close to that one as well. Photobucket isn't working and won't let me get to the upload page...

edited December 2016
    google drive link
    screw photobucket, this works
    I do have the black, but the white mad season looks cooler.
    Post edited by a5pj on

• SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203
    a5pj said:

google drive link

Looks cool man.
  • The white Fixer was the common one, correct? I have one, I know it's not blue or orange but I don't recall if it's black or white. Pretty sure it's white. I'll part with it if anyone needs it.
    SJD3232 said:

a5pj said:

google drive link

Looks cool man.
    Thanks!

• NamiNami Posts: 5,995

The white Fixer was the common one, correct? I have one, I know it's not blue or orange but I don't recall if it's black or white. Pretty sure it's white. I'll part with it if anyone needs it.

i believe the white was the common one.but i could be wrong
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....