11/28/16 psst....

1234568»

Comments

• PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281
    jeffbr said:

Vault #4 arrived today! 3 days from order to my door? Almost Amazon Prime speed. 10c Prime!

3 days to get to you in the same city... Maybe not Prime yet...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • jeffbr said:

Vault #4 arrived today! 3 days from order to my door? Almost Amazon Prime speed. 10c Prime!

My vaults haven't even left WA yet, estimated to land 10 days after purchase...I'm not complaining but it is a bit short of Prime.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    PP193448 said:

jeffbr said:

3 days to get to you in the same city... Maybe not Prime yet...
    Haha, one would think that 3 days isn't an impressive feat. But I've been a fairly outspoken critic of 10c's shipping and have had packages take weeks and weeks, including western US tours via Mail Innovations. But I also wanted to give praise where praise was due. The last couple of things I've ordered from 10c have arrived in a timely manner, and they even quickly replaced a shipment that went missing, so I've gone from being a 10c dissident to a 10c supporter in the 2nd half of 2016 and wanted to balance posting negative experiences with positive ones.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • nycmalenycmale Posts: 251
    Has anyone that ordered all 3 vaults together received them yet? I ordered all 3 together but only received vault #5 last night. I was assuming they were all gonna come in the same box since the tracking numbers for all 3 vaults were the same. Thanks in advance!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    nycmale said:

Has anyone that ordered all 3 vaults together received them yet? I ordered all 3 together but only received vault #5 last night. I was assuming they were all gonna come in the same box since the tracking numbers for all 3 vaults were the same. Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure why, but I think they send everything out separately. I had ordered the turntable slip mat and a sticker a few weeks ago. They both arrived in separate packages on the same day. They easily could had been packaged together.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • spnoonespnoone Posts: 626
    i also received only 5 last night, double checked the tracking and it now shows 2 separate shipments with 2 separate tracking #s (scroll to the bottom and click on the arrow), not the 2 identical tracking #s we received in our email.
    spnoone said:

i also received only 5 last night, double checked the tracking and it now shows 2 separate shipments with 2 separate tracking #s (scroll to the bottom and click on the arrow), not the 2 identical tracking #s we received in our email.

Thanks for the quick response. When you say scroll to the bottom and click on the arrow, are you talking about doing that in the shipping email I received? Because all 3 tracking numbers are identical when listed in the email. thank you!!
  • nycmale said:

spnoone said:

Thanks for the quick response. When you say scroll to the bottom and click on the arrow, are you talking about doing that in the shipping email I received? Because all 3 tracking numbers are identical when listed in the email. thank you!!
    Check your account in the orders section.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA

nycmale said:

spnoone said:

Check your account in the orders section.
    Thank you. I must be an idiot because I dont see any arrow to click on when I scroll to the bottom of my order on the web page. Just lists the items ordered with no tracking info. But I appreciate you helping me out! Hopefully they both will arrive within the next day or so.
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    edited December 2016
    Same here..Mt Baker was on my porch at 7:30 this morning.Weird because I never get UPS that early...Vegas was here at 2:50....same tracking numbers but different packages.Missed out on Constitution Hall..but all in all..A good day..
    Post edited by wndowpayne on
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

Same here..Mt Baker was on my porch at 7:30 this morning.Weird because I never get UPS that early...Vegas was here at 2:50....same tracking numbers but different packages.Missed out on Constitution Hall..but all in all..A good day..

Thanks for the update. I hope I go home to one or both of them tonight. Spin those bad boys and enjoy!!!