11/28/16 psst....

Comments

• RS151862RS151862 Posts: 2,640
    How about a BOGO boot sale.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• mcgruff10 said:

I could have got a sevens but I never would have played it. 7" are annoying as hell lol.

Agree 100% but it's basically the only thing I don't have, traded it back in the day for riot act and pj20
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,467
    edited November 2016
    RS151862 said:

How about a BOGO boot sale.

That would be great!
  • Can't remember who but someone's been upset for years that their 7's was lost in the mail and 10club says that they had no more to ship in replacement. Hope they got one....

that was me. I wasn't annoyed for years. haha. I was just mildly annoyed I had to wait 3 months until it was considered lost to get my money back. and I suspected it was purposely held back as they suspected I was flipping it. they were right. that was the one and only time I bought something with intent to flip.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,968
    edited November 2016

mcgruff10 said:

I could have got a sevens but I never would have played it. 7" are annoying as hell lol.

Agree 100% but it's basically the only thing I don't have, traded it back in the day for riot act and pj20
    That was a nice trade on your part!!
    Post edited by andyfarrimond on
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,225
    Riot Act vinyl showing up in the shop would be epic too!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Can't remember who but someone's been upset for years that their 7's was lost in the mail and 10club says that they had no more to ship in replacement. Hope they got one....

that was me. I wasn't annoyed for years. haha. I was just mildly annoyed I had to wait 3 months until it was considered lost to get my money back. and I suspected it was purposely held back as they suspected I was flipping it. they were right. that was the one and only time I bought something with intent to flip.
    Props for admitting that!!!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,403
    damn I have to head out....if live on 2 legs pops up can someone grab me one? thanks.
    mike
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    do we really think they'll be adding more items?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905
    mfc2006 said:

Doesn't Santos usually post if he's all done for the day?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • mfc2006 said:

Does anybody dare step away in case they do?
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    100 Pacer said:

mfc2006 said:

Doesn't Santos usually post if he's all done for the day?
    He has..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    hoping that it happens, of course. I was just curious what the general feeling was.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I say one more item..

flipping is stupid, and not fair for those who want to buy to keep. when I bought it, my original intent was actually to keep it. but I got caught up in seeing how much it was going for on ebay at the time. I gave it a shot, posted an auction with intent to send it when it arrived, and I had to reimburse the guy when it didn't show up.

I don't buy anything anymore that i don't want for myself. to me even keeping something sealed for future value/trade bait is stupid.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

mfc2006 said:

Does anybody dare step away in case they do?
  • He also didnt say anything about the sevens did he? So we might just have to watch the shop
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • I'd do bad things for that UKE zippo.

He also didnt say anything about the sevens did he? So we might just have to watch the shop

Yea it was premature psstulation with sevens..
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019

He also didnt say anything about the sevens did he? So we might just have to watch the shop

Right. And the link is for the music part of the shop. So you'd have to think more vinyl could be coming and is certainly more likely than something like ... Wrigley setlist shirts. How about some sealed Lost Dogs? :)

flipping is stupid, and not fair for those who want to buy to keep. when I bought it, my original intent was actually to keep it. but I got caught up in seeing how much it was going for on ebay at the time. I gave it a shot, posted an auction with intent to send it when it arrived, and I had to reimburse the guy when it didn't show up.

I don't buy anything anymore that i don't want for myself. to me even keeping something sealed for future value/trade bait is stupid.
    I wasn't condoning flipping by any means, just saying that most would never admit it so good on your part.
  • He also didnt say anything about the sevens did he? So we might just have to watch the shop

I don't think he had time to even get the pssst out haha.
    Philly 10/21/13 - MSG 5/1/16 - Fenway 8/5/16 - TOTD 11/4/16
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,403
    How much was shipping for vault 3/4/5? $15?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:

$13 for 1, $19 for 2, not sure about all 3
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    $12.99 shipping. Total was $62.99
  • superj72superj72 Posts: 135
    So I just had a Sevens ordered cxld. I bought one for myself and one for another member who is at work and can't access the site. Separate orders, like it said - one per order.
    Not necessarily whining. Just saying if anyone bought an extra (or 5) it ain't happening. So hopefully they put it up again for someone still searching.
  • Socks... I want older socks.
  • nycmalenycmale Posts: 251

mcgruff10 said:

$23.99 for all 3
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,100
    nycmale said:

mcgruff10 said:

$23.99 for all 3
    I can't tell you how much it kills us international customers reading this, haha!

'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder