Options

Did our Celebrities fail us, or did we fail them?

With so many celebrities telling all of the working class how they should vote, did we fail them? Or did they fail us?

Comments

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Why the fuck should I care what some egomaniac diva thinks?
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    WTF?
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    i think he is being sarcastic here....

i think they whole Philly concert deal with Jay Z and Bon Jovi worked against her, but thats my opinion
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    pjalive21 said:

i think they whole Philly concert deal with Jay Z and Bon Jovi worked against her, but thats my opinion

Geez i would hope someone wouldnt believe that but unfortunately there are plenty of people that do.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I would say one of the silver linings for every citizen no matter how you voted should be seeing all of these upset celebrities.
  • Options

I would say one of the silver linings for every citizen no matter how you voted should be seeing all of these upset celebrities.

I bathe in their tears.
  • Options
    I can't wait to see if any of these celebrities show up at the Inauguration Ball.
    I'm through with screaming
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562

I can't wait to see if any of these celebrities show up at the Inauguration Ball.

Tom Brady will be there.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,203
    pjalive21 said:

it was Bruce and Bon Jovi in Philly. Jay Z and Beyonce were in Ohio. never let the facts get in the way of a good story though :smiley:

it didn't work against them but even as it was happening i was thinking while it might be cool what was the point? have those people perform wasn't going to rally people to their side especially in the last 2 days of the election. it almost seemed like a celebration by Hillary before the actual votes were cast.
  • Options
    Free said:

Tom Brady will be there.
    yup Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are Trump supporters. scumbag and cheaters have to hang together i guess :rock_on:
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Make Belichick secretary of defense!
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Make Belichick secretary of defense!

head of CIA. he already has the videotaping down.
  • Options
    unsung said:

I bathe in their tears.
    Now, who's the diva?
  • Options
    I want to see if any celebrity Hillary supporters are invited. And then who actually shows up.
    I'm through with screaming
  • Options

unsung said:

I bathe in their tears.
    Now, who's the diva?
    For celebrating their misery? That isn't really demanding.
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

I bathe in their tears.
    Now, who's the diva?
    That doesn't seem the least bit like spoiled behavior to you? Carry on then.
  • Options

unsung said:

unsung said:

I bathe in their tears.
    Now, who's the diva?
    Thanks for adding to the fountain.
  • Options

• Options
    LOL
  • Options
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I bathe in their tears.
    Now, who's the diva?
    You're welcome.
    *insert pic of pissing water fountain*
  • Options

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I bathe in their tears.
    Now, who's the diva?
    You're welcome.
    Aw, lookie, the sensitive snowflake got outplayed.
  • Options
    Give yourself more credit, man.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I bathe in their tears.
    Now, who's the diva?
    You're welcome.
    how old are you?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cottagesteezecottagesteeze St. Paul, MN Posts: 218
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I bathe in their tears.
    Now, who's the diva?
    You're welcome.
    It's hilarious watching the nickname trend of the alt right each week. For a while, everyone they disagreed with was a "stupid SJW" then it was libtard, now its snowflake. You guys need to stop being so predictable.
  • Options

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

I bathe in their tears.
    Now, who's the diva?
    You're welcome.
    It's hilarious watching the nickname trend of the alt right each week. For a while, everyone they disagreed with was a "stupid SJW" then it was libtard, now its snowflake. You guys need to stop being so predictable.
    Bet you didn't see this coming :rofl:

• Options
    LOL
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    So, what will be the alliterative adjective that goes with the Play-Doh name? Perky Play-Doh? Perfect Play-Doh? Peaceful Play-Doh? Don't leave it half done like that.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    I do not think this was useful at all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    I do not agree with everything in the second video like he is the next savior. However, the part where they tell the celebrities to basically piss off is soon on.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II