Options

Trump administration.

2»

Comments

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,553

PJfanwillneverleave is a huge troll. You're better off ignoring him. Believe me, i've tried.

Isn't there an ignore feature? I've never used it.
    Nope
    No ignore feature
    It has been requested
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Surely it's possible to ignore of one's own accord? it's like having the nanny features on cars disabled or not even there to begin with.

It's on (the collective) you to check those mirrors and act on what's reflected in them.

(and don't tell me to not call you Shirley!)
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    "[Americans] do not want corporate executives to be the ones who are calling the shots in Washington," Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said earlier Tuesday. "What Donald Trump is doing is that he's putting together a transition team that's full of lobbyists - the kind of people he actually ran against," she said.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

PJfanwillneverleave is a huge troll. You're better off ignoring him. Believe me, i've tried.

Nope
    No ignore feature
    It has been requested
    Wow, demands for an online safe space too.
  • Options
  • Options
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-media-praise-trumps-experience-ideology-100311906.html

Monday's conversation was "diplomatically impeccable and has bolstered optimism over bilateral relations in the next four years", China's frequently nationalistic Global Times newspaper said in an editorial.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648
    unsung said:

Nope
    No ignore feature
    It has been requested
    Wow, demands for an online safe space too.
    I wouldn't throw stones. You talk an awful lot about your fear and needing a gun.
  • Options
    In the morning Warren said to trump no lobbyists, Pence shatcans all lobbyists, then in the evening Warren said no wall street insiders from 2008.
    Does Warren have any credibility left after campaigning for Hilliary and pushing for Ellison?
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    edited November 2016
    So Donald can grab the p and say the p. But we are not allowed to say the p? where is Eddie Vedder right now? This is a band that has always stood up for women's rights. Amazing!
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

The reaction of the left to Trump's victory shows that Bannon is still necessary. As lessons have not been learned by those defeated the battle against the arrogant elite must continue.

So racism in the white house is necessary?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

BS44325 said:

The reaction of the left to Trump's victory shows that Bannon is still necessary. As lessons have not been learned by those defeated the battle against the arrogant elite must continue.

^^^nice.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

I definitely don't understand the first part about Bannon being necessary, but I do agree the battle against the arrogant elite must continue.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

The continuation of playing the race card demonstrates that lessons have not been learned. The election slaughtered it as a weapon but it is clear that some just cannot let go. May those who continue to play it be relegated to the sidelines for all eternity.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

The continuation of playing the race card demonstrates that lessons have not been learned. The election slaughtered it as a weapon but it is clear that some just cannot let go. May those who continue to play it be relegated to the sidelines for all eternity.
    That doesn't make any sense. Who's playing the race card? The question remains: is it necessary to have a racist in the white house?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

its the summation of many things centered around entitlement. Race and misogyny are both bonded by ENTITLEMENT. This man is entitled. I don't know anyone who likes an entitled person. But I know plenty of entitled people. But obviously who can't call your friends and relatives entitled. That would make you look an arrogant elitist. So there lies the issue.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,507
    edited November 2016
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

alright again. the arrogant elite boogieman does not exist! first of all, arrogance and elitism exists across all walks of life. get over this bullshit resentment. there is some fucked up shit about your man that you need to thinking about instead.
    He is not my man but the reaction to his win is making him more "my man" everyday. Sacred cows must die.
    i don't know if you are being serious. but just supporting someone because a perceived group of assholes hates him doesn't say much for you. i urge you to look closely at this man and his history. you will see that he has always looked after his own deeply needy needs first and put normal people (like every person on this thread) second.
    Now there is a good, genuine post that articulates what you want to say w/ out the words that are not welcome on an all ages forum.
    So as a supporter of Trump I ask why you feel it necessary to insult others until questioned?
    Honestly, if I insulted you than I am sorry. I know I have said some things that I thought conveyed a point but only ended up sounding douchy.

If you want an explanation, well the best I can tell you is that this entire year has been incredibly frustrating for me. Most of it has nothing to do with the election. If I knew you personally, I'd say more.

That said, the election of Trump was the straw that broke that camel's back. As a 'liberal', I decided it's time to stop holding back. The vacation is over. Obama is gone. It's time to go back to work. Got to fight fire with fire.

There's the AMT spirit!
    Fight fire with fire.
    Now bow to Emperor Trump.
    I don't find the phrase 'Emperor Trump' funny at all. The ENTITLED SEXUAL PREDATOR is now seeking top secret security clearances for his children. Do you realize how fucked that is? These people don't even have jobs within the administration or anywhere in government for that matter. I've had a clearance before. They are only given to people who need them for the job.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309
    edited November 2016
    Still waiting for Bannon or Pence good qualities as humans ! Bafoon has none it's already been proven even with giving his salary away !
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

BS44325 said:

I definitely don't understand the first part about Bannon being necessary, but I do agree the battle against the arrogant elite must continue.
    So this battle against arrogant elites will be carried out by an arrogant elitist?
  • Options
    I am not trying to get "top level security clearance" for my children. This was a typically false news story.

Donald J Trump
  • Options
    Looks like a trump sentence. Typically false?
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

alright again. the arrogant elite boogieman does not exist! first of all, arrogance and elitism exists across all walks of life. get over this bullshit resentment. there is some fucked up shit about your man that you need to thinking about instead.
    He is not my man but the reaction to his win is making him more "my man" everyday. Sacred cows must die.
    i don't know if you are being serious. but just supporting someone because a perceived group of assholes hates him doesn't say much for you. i urge you to look closely at this man and his history. you will see that he has always looked after his own deeply needy needs first and put normal people (like every person on this thread) second.
    Now there is a good, genuine post that articulates what you want to say w/ out the words that are not welcome on an all ages forum.
    So as a supporter of Trump I ask why you feel it necessary to insult others until questioned?
    Honestly, if I insulted you than I am sorry. I know I have said some things that I thought conveyed a point but only ended up sounding douchy.

If you want an explanation, well the best I can tell you is that this entire year has been incredibly frustrating for me. Most of it has nothing to do with the election. If I knew you personally, I'd say more.

That said, the election of Trump was the straw that broke that camel's back. As a 'liberal', I decided it's time to stop holding back. The vacation is over. Obama is gone. It's time to go back to work. Got to fight fire with fire.

There's the AMT spirit!
    Fight fire with fire.
    I don't find the phrase 'Emperor Trump' funny at all. The ENTITLED SEXUAL PREDATOR is now seeking top secret security clearances for his children. Do you realize how fucked that is? These people don't even have jobs within the administration or anywhere in government for that matter. I've had a clearance before. They are only given to people who need them for the job.
    the clearance is for Kushner, son in law who is going to be on the team...but get your panties in a bunch...here have some legos and a coloring book to ease your tension
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

There's the AMT spirit!
    Fight fire with fire.
    the clearance is for Kushner, son in law who is going to be on the team...but get your panties in a bunch...here have some legos and a coloring book to ease your tension
    pjalive21 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

There's the AMT spirit!
    Fight fire with fire.
    You can say that again! Pizza and hot dogs also do the trick.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    pjalive21 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

There's the AMT spirit!
    Fight fire with fire.
    You sound like you could use some legos, or maybe some counseling? There is no need to condescend angrily with every post. Maybe a safe space break?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Hey pjalive....grow up man. Stop emulating the Entitled Sexual Predator. By the way, legos are fantastic toys that spur children's imaginations (and some adults). So yeah, I'll be playing with legos with my niece tonite.
  • Options
    The trump voters are all falling in line. I wonder how long it will take for them to start questioning their new leader?
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Closed for review.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.