Options

Trump administration.

Please post the good qualities only the good qualities of , Trump , Pence , or Bannon that they will bring to the WH ... Not a bashing thread ..
jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Comments

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    National concealed carry reciprocity, the backing of the Hearing Protection Act...but those opinions are probably not welcome around these parts.
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Conservative minds might be able to be more conservative with government spending, therefore lowering taxes or spending money in places needed, like teachers salarys.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    I'm talking human qualities not legislation, still waiting ..
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Trump is charitable. Offering his entire salary to charities that will help other people.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

I'm talking human qualities not legislation, still waiting ..

Experience in business/finance
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    can I be honest and say that we don't know them on a personal level so that's kind of hard to answer or am I missing your point?
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

can I be honest and say that we don't know them on a personal level so that's kind of hard to answer or am I missing your point?

I agree , so far from afar none of them seem like ok guys from what I've read on Bannon his a total creep ...
  • Options
    riley540 said:

Trump is charitable. Offering his entire salary to charities that will help other people.

That qualifies I was surprised that he did this ..
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

I agree , so far from afar none of them seem like ok guys from what I've read on Bannon his a total creep ...
    +1 - everything I've read about Bannon leads me to think he's not the type of guy you want in the White House.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,212

riley540 said:

That qualifies I was surprised that he did this ..
    Makes sense. He's a billionaire. It's the only known charitable donation he's done or maybe I've missed some?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    President-elect Trump provides laughter across the globe.
    Laughter is key in a happy life.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,212

President-elect Trump provides laughter across the globe.
    Laughter is key in a happy life.

Don't ruin the thread already.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Trump and Pence seem to smile a lot at times...
    Trump always has a good tan...
    Both their last names have 5 letters...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    Melania wont complain like that prude Michelle when Secret Service agents grab her pussy.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

Melania wont complain like that prude Michelle when Secret Service agents grab her pussy.

What are you doing man?
    See ya.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    The reaction of the left to Trump's victory shows that Bannon is still necessary. As lessons have not been learned by those defeated the battle against the arrogant elite must continue.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    BS44325 said:

The reaction of the left to Trump's victory shows that Bannon is still necessary. As lessons have not been learned by those defeated the battle against the arrogant elite must continue.

Boom mutha ferkin shaka laka!
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

What are you doing man?
    See ya.
    i might be joking, but if you've been following my other posts, i don't find this subject funny. if unwelcome sexual assault is the new norm in America then it needs to be discussed because it's not normal to me. I'm one of those Obama prudes sorry.

• Options
    BS44325 said:

alright again. the arrogant elite boogieman does not exist! first of all, arrogance and elitism exists across all walks of life. get over this bullshit resentment. there is some fucked up shit about your man that you need to thinking about instead.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

What are you doing man?
    See ya.
    i might be joking, but if you've been following my other posts, i don't find this subject funny. if unwelcome sexual assault is the new norm in America then it needs to be discussed because it's not normal to me. I'm one of those Obama prudes sorry.

I suggest you visit any college campus on a weekend night, any. Or maybe you should enlist in the armed forces, any. Strap on a go pro and review it a few days later if you don't believe what your eyes show you.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

alright again. the arrogant elite boogieman does not exist! first of all, arrogance and elitism exists across all walks of life. get over this bullshit resentment. there is some fucked up shit about your man that you need to thinking about instead.
    He is not my man but the reaction to his win is making him more "my man" everyday. Sacred cows must die.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

He is not my man but the reaction to his win is making him more "my man" everyday. Sacred cows must die.
    i don't know if you are being serious. but just supporting someone because a perceived group of assholes hates him doesn't say much for you. i urge you to look closely at this man and his history. you will see that he has always looked after his own deeply needy needs first and put normal people (like every person on this thread) second.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

i don't know if you are being serious. but just supporting someone because a perceived group of assholes hates him doesn't say much for you. i urge you to look closely at this man and his history. you will see that he has always looked after his own deeply needy needs first and put normal people (like every person on this thread) second.
    Would anybody like to vouch for my seriousness?
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

Now there is a good, genuine post that articulates what you want to say w/ out the words that are not welcome on an all ages forum.
    So as a supporter of Trump I ask why you feel it necessary to insult others until questioned?
  • Options
    edited November 2016

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

Now there is a good, genuine post that articulates what you want to say w/ out the words that are not welcome on an all ages forum.
    So as a supporter of Trump I ask why you feel it necessary to insult others until questioned?
    Honestly, if I insulted you than I am sorry. I know I have said some things that I thought conveyed a point but only ended up sounding douchy.

If you want an explanation, well the best I can tell you is that this entire year has been incredibly frustrating for me. Most of it has nothing to do with the election. If I knew you personally, I'd say more.

That said, the election of Trump was the straw that broke that camel's back. As a 'liberal', I decided it's time to stop holding back. The vacation is over. Obama is gone. It's time to go back to work. Got to fight fire with fire.

Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,609
    PJfanwillneverleave is a huge troll. You're better off ignoring him. Believe me, i've tried.
  • Options

PJfanwillneverleave is a huge troll. You're better off ignoring him. Believe me, i've tried.

Try this.
    How exactly is Putin involved in the loss of Hillary Clinton?
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

Honestly, if I insulted you than I am sorry. I know I have said some things that I thought conveyed a point but only ended up sounding douchy.

If you want an explanation, well the best I can tell you is that this entire year has been incredibly frustrating for me. Most of it has nothing to do with the election. If I knew you personally, I'd say more.

That said, the election of Trump was the straw that broke that camel's back. As a 'liberal', I decided it's time to stop holding back. The vacation is over. Obama is gone. It's time to go back to work. Got to fight fire with fire.

There's the AMT spirit!
    Fight fire with fire.
    Now bow to Emperor Trump.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    vaggar99 said:

This is the kind of post that will get you banned.
    Kat has made it very clear regarding the use of the "p" word
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,528

Isn't there an ignore feature? I've never used it.
This discussion has been closed.