Podesta Emails, part 2

1235713

Comments

  • tonifig8tonifig8 USAPosts: 2,672
    CM189191 said:

    tonifig8 said:

    CM189191 said:

    tonifig8 said:

    CM189191 said:

    .....any....day....now....

    The sheep are funny.


    https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795448080317419520

    The math:
    1/ We've published >7mil emails. Clinton uses pseudonyms and proxies, of which Huma is one, so most need to be read by hand.
    2/ At 3 min per email thats 504 officers for 8 days, not including all support and management. So you need around 1000 officers.
    3/ To development the workflow and resources for 1000 officers takes many days. Eight is implausible.
    4/ Most importantly, this is only a partly paralisable task. Threads, vocab and knowledge flows need to be followed.
    5/ That task of following the back and forth doens't work if you have the emails split up to 500 different people for speed.
    Assuming that's accurate, maybe Comey should've have kept his mouth shut before commenting on an on-going investigation, which had been closed, on materials he didn't have a warrant for, and hadn't reviewed? Because that's how things normally work, instead of leaking a vague letter to (R) Congress Critters.
    Perhaps, maybe, just perhaps, maybe you got it all wrong. Maybe the DOJ applied the pressure. Maybe there is much more to this then some Fox News report. Maybe there are bigger hands at play.
    One thing is absolutely certain: You can't fudge the math.

    ALWAYS WITH HER
    The absence of evidence is proof of cover up. got it.

    The point is that you CANNOT FUDGE THE NUMBERS.

    The proof are the emails themselves. Do you want me to post every single email so you can try to do the math? Maybe you can come up with a better number?

    Let's not waste each others time here.


    STILL WITH HER
    "don't criticize what you can't understand" b.d
    "this is my language,
    leave me to my own" e.v
    "How I've learned to hide, how I've locked inside ... you'd be surprised if shown, but you'll never know"... N.M
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZkAkwEjIyc"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom'sPosts: 8,296
    CM189191 said:

    tonifig8 said:

    CM189191 said:

    .....any....day....now....

    The sheep are funny.


    https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795448080317419520

    The math:
    1/ We've published >7mil emails. Clinton uses pseudonyms and proxies, of which Huma is one, so most need to be read by hand.
    2/ At 3 min per email thats 504 officers for 8 days, not including all support and management. So you need around 1000 officers.
    3/ To development the workflow and resources for 1000 officers takes many days. Eight is implausible.
    4/ Most importantly, this is only a partly paralisable task. Threads, vocab and knowledge flows need to be followed.
    5/ That task of following the back and forth doens't work if you have the emails split up to 500 different people for speed.
    Can FBI review 650,000 emails in nine days? Absolutely, says Edward Snowden
    There...discussion closed. Their hero hath spoketh.
    Remember the Thomas Nine!! (10/02/2018)

    1998: Noblesville
    2003: Noblesville
    2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville
    2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago
    2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1
    2018: Wrigley #1, Wrigley #2, Boston #1, Boston #2
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 12,423
    Crazy talk. The only sensible way to examine 650,000 emails is to print them out onto reams of paper and have the Florida Hanging Chad Guy go through them one by one.

    image
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    https://blog.cylance.com/cylance-discloses-voting-machine-vulnerability

    Snowden says research proves voting machines can be hacked with a $30 card! lol
    “I used to spend a lot of time in this room...back when it was a shit hole and I was a shit head.”
    big·otˈbiɡət/ noun: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
    big·ot·ryˈbiɡətrē/ noun: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 45,960
    JimmyV said:

    Crazy talk. The only sensible way to examine 650,000 emails is to print them out onto reams of paper and have the Florida Hanging Chad Guy go through them one by one.

    image

    That is actually what I think a lot of people imagine, lol. Like 3 or 4 disheveled FBI agents in a room with no windows, reading each and every email and flagging every single one that contains a word from a massive list of key words that is taped up on the wall so they can consult it. :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • tonifig8tonifig8 USAPosts: 2,672
    About the work in Haiti and how the Clintons are profiting from a charity (again).
    Joe says “they're moving towards a $200 million net worth” and “this isn't about helping poor people, this is about WJC and HRC helping themselves and if this were all about the Clintons just helping poor people instead of making upwards of $200 million, no would have talked about it.” Panel defended WJC and HRC that they aren’t taking money from the foundation but out making an independent living for themselves. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53789
    Sounds like they may have screwed up taxes?
    I think Haiti relief fund and haiti chai should be seperate items below the line box. Also the way development shows in the top box is weird. One number (2011) is a net and the other (2012) is gross expenses? https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53844
    Oops. Didn't let the state department know
    All - not surprisingly, we've received a number of follow up questions asking for confirmation of the Algeria donation. We could let it sit or confirm for other outlets with the following draft statement: "Immediately following the devastating earthquake in Haiti January 12, 2010, the Embassy of Algeria made an unsolicited donation of $500K to Clinton Foundation Haiti Relief fund. As the Clinton Foundation did with all donations it received for Haiti, the entire amount of Algeria's contribution was distributed as aid. This donation was disclosed publicly on our website, however, the State Department should have also been formally informed. This was a one-time, specific donation for Haiti relief and Algeria had not donated to the Clinton Foundation before and has not since." https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55210
    "don't criticize what you can't understand" b.d
    "this is my language,
    leave me to my own" e.v
    "How I've learned to hide, how I've locked inside ... you'd be surprised if shown, but you'll never know"... N.M
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZkAkwEjIyc"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • tonifig8tonifig8 USAPosts: 2,672
    edited November 2016
    How can anyone say they're proud to be voting for Hillary Clinton?

    Just The simple fact that she colluded with the media and accepted debate questions in advance demonstrates terrible character.

    How can people continue to make excuse after excuse after excuse for her

    Her daughter took a million from the foundation for her wedding.... Shit that would have fed a shit load of people.... Oh but they have an A+ raitting....



    PROUD AND IN LOVE- WITH HER

    "don't criticize what you can't understand" b.d
    "this is my language,
    leave me to my own" e.v
    "How I've learned to hide, how I've locked inside ... you'd be surprised if shown, but you'll never know"... N.M
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZkAkwEjIyc"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 11,286
    How did Chelsea take 1,000,000 for the wedding? If that is true the law cannot ignore that.
  • tonifig8tonifig8 USAPosts: 2,672

    How did Chelsea take 1,000,000 for the wedding? If that is true the law cannot ignore that.

    Hahaha... The law? Not sure if that applies to the Clintons.
    "don't criticize what you can't understand" b.d
    "this is my language,
    leave me to my own" e.v
    "How I've learned to hide, how I've locked inside ... you'd be surprised if shown, but you'll never know"... N.M
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZkAkwEjIyc"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 11,286
    tonifig8 said:

    How did Chelsea take 1,000,000 for the wedding? If that is true the law cannot ignore that.

    Hahaha... The law? Not sure if that applies to the Clintons.
    It doesn't for sure. Hopefully there is an investigation. Crazy what these people have said in email.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 45,960

    How did Chelsea take 1,000,000 for the wedding? If that is true the law cannot ignore that.

    There isn't any proof of that at all at the moment, so there isn't much point in talking about it. If actual evidence is found of that (which I doubt, but you never know), then yeah, worth talking about.
    Although nobody ever talks about how Trump steals money from his foundation, and there is proof of that, so maybe everyone should just ignore all of it, eh?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 45,960
    tonifig8 said:

    How can anyone say they're proud to be voting for Hillary Clinton?

    Just The simple fact that she colluded with the media and accepted debate questions in advance demonstrates terrible character.

    How can people continue to make excuse after excuse after excuse for her

    Her daughter took a million from the foundation for her wedding.... Shit that would have fed a shit load of people.... Oh but they have an A+ raitting....



    PROUD AND IN LOVE- WITH HER

    Aren't you voting for Trump?? Or am I mistaken about that?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 11,811
    tonifig8 said:

    CM189191 said:

    tonifig8 said:

    CM189191 said:

    tonifig8 said:

    CM189191 said:

    .....any....day....now....

    The sheep are funny.


    https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795448080317419520

    The math:
    1/ We've published >7mil emails. Clinton uses pseudonyms and proxies, of which Huma is one, so most need to be read by hand.
    2/ At 3 min per email thats 504 officers for 8 days, not including all support and management. So you need around 1000 officers.
    3/ To development the workflow and resources for 1000 officers takes many days. Eight is implausible.
    4/ Most importantly, this is only a partly paralisable task. Threads, vocab and knowledge flows need to be followed.
    5/ That task of following the back and forth doens't work if you have the emails split up to 500 different people for speed.
    Assuming that's accurate, maybe Comey should've have kept his mouth shut before commenting on an on-going investigation, which had been closed, on materials he didn't have a warrant for, and hadn't reviewed? Because that's how things normally work, instead of leaking a vague letter to (R) Congress Critters.
    Perhaps, maybe, just perhaps, maybe you got it all wrong. Maybe the DOJ applied the pressure. Maybe there is much more to this then some Fox News report. Maybe there are bigger hands at play.
    One thing is absolutely certain: You can't fudge the math.

    ALWAYS WITH HER
    The absence of evidence is proof of cover up. got it.

    The point is that you CANNOT FUDGE THE NUMBERS.

    The proof are the emails themselves. Do you want me to post every single email so you can try to do the math? Maybe you can come up with a better number?

    Let's not waste each others time here.


    STILL WITH HER
    Care to respond to Snowden's assertion that it would be easy peasy?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • tonifig8tonifig8 USAPosts: 2,672
    "don't criticize what you can't understand" b.d
    "this is my language,
    leave me to my own" e.v
    "How I've learned to hide, how I've locked inside ... you'd be surprised if shown, but you'll never know"... N.M
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZkAkwEjIyc"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • tonifig8tonifig8 USAPosts: 2,672
    "don't criticize what you can't understand" b.d
    "this is my language,
    leave me to my own" e.v
    "How I've learned to hide, how I've locked inside ... you'd be surprised if shown, but you'll never know"... N.M
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZkAkwEjIyc"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • tonifig8tonifig8 USAPosts: 2,672
    "don't criticize what you can't understand" b.d
    "this is my language,
    leave me to my own" e.v
    "How I've learned to hide, how I've locked inside ... you'd be surprised if shown, but you'll never know"... N.M
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZkAkwEjIyc"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 45,960
    tonifig8 said:
    Again, seems like the only person with a problem here is Donna Brazille.

    So anyway, aren't you voting for Trump? I'm just wondering, given that the negative stuff you say about Clinton supporters applies to those who will vote for Trump ten-fold.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    ^^^why are you asking who he/she is voting for, who a person is voting for is no one business...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

    "Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 45,960
    edited November 2016
    lukin2006 said:

    ^^^why are you asking who he/she is voting for, who a person is voting for is no one business...

    There is nothing wrong with asking, and I think he's already said before anyhow - i am just checking to see if I'm remembering it right. It is up to you if you want to tell or not, not up to me to not ask. I would personally never keep such a thing a secret. And I will take his silence as a yes. If I'm right, then WOW, talk about a hypocrite.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • tonifig8tonifig8 USAPosts: 2,672
    "I spoke w Arianna... She is enthusiastic abt the project but asks if she's more useful to us not being on the Board... instead, using Huffpo to echo our message without any perceived conflicts." - DNC discussing Huffington Post founder Arianna Huffington

    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53056
    "don't criticize what you can't understand" b.d
    "this is my language,
    leave me to my own" e.v
    "How I've learned to hide, how I've locked inside ... you'd be surprised if shown, but you'll never know"... N.M
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ZkAkwEjIyc"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    PJ_Soul said:

    lukin2006 said:

    ^^^why are you asking who he/she is voting for, who a person is voting for is no one business...

    There is nothing wrong with asking, and I think he's already said before anyhow - i am just checking to see if I'm remembering it right. It is up to you if you want to tell or not, not up to me to not ask. I would personally never keep such a thing a secret.
    I think there is ...especially around these fourms.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

    "Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 45,960
    lukin2006 said:

    PJ_Soul said:

    lukin2006 said:

    ^^^why are you asking who he/she is voting for, who a person is voting for is no one business...

    There is nothing wrong with asking, and I think he's already said before anyhow - i am just checking to see if I'm remembering it right. It is up to you if you want to tell or not, not up to me to not ask. I would personally never keep such a thing a secret.
    I think there is ...especially around these fourms.
    Well you're wrong.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MOPosts: 2,797
    edited November 2016
    *******
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
    St. Louis-98,00,03,04,10,14
    Chicago-2007 (VIC)
    Boston 2-2006
    St. Pete-08
    EV Solo- St.Louis, Chicago
    Wrigley-2013
    Lexington-2016

    GIMME RED MOSQUITO AND LET ME DIE IN PEACE!!!!!
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    From:[email protected]
    To: [email protected]
    Date: 2015-11-13 13:52
    Subject: Likability

    I've never once seen a photo of her with her granddaughter, it would be nice to see her taking her for a walk in the park. Or just holding her.

    Or have lunch w old friends, not a campaign event, just do something that isn't staged and people can relate to. Go holiday shopping w Chelsea. I think people need to see the softer side of Hillary.
    “I used to spend a lot of time in this room...back when it was a shit hole and I was a shit head.”
    big·otˈbiɡət/ noun: a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
    big·ot·ryˈbiɡətrē/ noun: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MOPosts: 2,797
    JC29856 said:

    From:[email protected]
    To: [email protected]
    Date: 2015-11-13 13:52
    Subject: Likability

    I've never once seen a photo of her with her granddaughter, it would be nice to see her taking her for a walk in the park. Or just holding her.

    Or have lunch w old friends, not a campaign event, just do something that isn't staged and people can relate to. Go holiday shopping w Chelsea. I think people need to see the softer side of Hillary.

    you mean you didnt by the whole face timing ordeal on the tarmack??? :lol:
    St. Louis-98,00,03,04,10,14
    Chicago-2007 (VIC)
    Boston 2-2006
    St. Pete-08
    EV Solo- St.Louis, Chicago
    Wrigley-2013
    Lexington-2016

    GIMME RED MOSQUITO AND LET ME DIE IN PEACE!!!!!
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MOPosts: 2,797
    St. Louis-98,00,03,04,10,14
    Chicago-2007 (VIC)
    Boston 2-2006
    St. Pete-08
    EV Solo- St.Louis, Chicago
    Wrigley-2013
    Lexington-2016

    GIMME RED MOSQUITO AND LET ME DIE IN PEACE!!!!!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 11,811
    pjalive21 said:
    And FoxNews is literally the Republican news network, with twice as many viewers.
    Sad, yes, but not new or surprising.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MOPosts: 2,797
    rgambs said:

    pjalive21 said:
    And FoxNews is literally the Republican news network, with twice as many viewers.
    Sad, yes, but not new or surprising.
    can we get a true balanced media? and do you think after this election and all these discoveries that we will eventually get that?
    St. Louis-98,00,03,04,10,14
    Chicago-2007 (VIC)
    Boston 2-2006
    St. Pete-08
    EV Solo- St.Louis, Chicago
    Wrigley-2013
    Lexington-2016

    GIMME RED MOSQUITO AND LET ME DIE IN PEACE!!!!!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 11,811
    pjalive21 said:

    rgambs said:

    pjalive21 said:
    And FoxNews is literally the Republican news network, with twice as many viewers.
    Sad, yes, but not new or surprising.
    can we get a true balanced media? and do you think after this election and all these discoveries that we will eventually get that?
    I don't think we can. The journalistic ideal we have from the former generation was a fluke, it sprung up and died away like a beautiful flower.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 11,286
    edited November 2016
    rgambs said:

    pjalive21 said:
    And FoxNews is literally the Republican news network, with twice as many viewers.
    Sad, yes, but not new or surprising.
    The main surprise to me from Wikileaks is the acceptance by a lot of folks of unethical behavior and general "it's politics" apathy. "Well Fox News does it too so time to move on". We should all be saying it is time to clean house. CNN, Fox, etc... The "change" that Barack was talking about.
This discussion has been closed.