TEMPLE SF ROLL CALL

2»

Comments

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    kerbjack said:

Out of all the shows on this tour I cant figure out the significance of the Bill Graham or SF to Temple, MLB and Andy Wood. From the NY times article Jeff said they are playing places that Andy would have loved...MSG, Tower theatre in Philli where the first Bowie American show took place...the Forum in LA, home of the Showtime Lakers (Andy's team). The Paramount was the last real show MLB played, and where they had Andy's funeral... so that of course makes sense

I know the Bill Graham has seen some great shows, but wonder why they chose it for this tour.

I wonder if its because SF doesn't have an arena at which they could have played.......closest arena is in Oakland.
  • kerbjackkerbjack Posts: 218
    One positive result from the election yesterday was that Cali now allows recreation herb. Guess its too soon to have shops set up this weekend like they do in Washington I assume though ;)
    'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'
  • If you need acquiring herbal refreshments for those out of towners, just PM me.
  • Just a heads up that there will be protesters tomorrow in SF because of the Dump election. It may or may not affect the line and traffic. The line may just get lost in a crowd of people. Traffic will definitely be jacked.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Made the call to Bill Graham customer service inquiring as to when we can line up. Official response: "Anytime after 6am." Now that's way to early, but generally what time were those who are gonna brave the line begin lining up?
  • Just a heads up that there will be protesters tomorrow in SF because of the Dump election. It may or may not affect the line and traffic. The line may just get lost in a crowd of people. Traffic will definitely be jacked.

Protests made a cluster fuck yesterday of traffic, and I hear another is shesuled for tonight and tomorrow. But this will impact traffic in a huge way, it cannot be stressed enough, get there early.

• KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Just want throw this out there... I'm super pumped for tomorrow. I didn't actually realize how much I was looking forward to the show until today. Can't. Fucking. Wait.
  • acost016 said:

Made the call to Bill Graham customer service inquiring as to when we can line up. Official response: "Anytime after 6am." Now that's way to early, but generally what time were those who are gonna brave the line begin lining up?

Probably an hour before doors. I don't care about being on the "rail". I just wanna enjoy the show without wasting my time all day in a line. It will be an awesome show wherever I'm standing.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Anyone out there yet? What's the scene like out there? Good vibes I hope!
  • Anyway some one can post a pic of the poster on here when they see it?
  • Flying in from Denver. Going tomorrow. Gonna be great. I just got an e mail that more Tix were released from the box office too
  • anyone know what time TOTD is taking the stage each night? THX!
    Dallas, TX 11-12-1993 | Austin, TX 09-16-1995 | Dallas, TX 07-05-1998 | The Woodlands, TX 10-15-2000 | Dallas, TX 10-17-2000 | Camden, NJ 07-05-2003 | Las Vegas, NV 07-06-2006 | Honolulu, HI 12-09-2006 | Chicago, IL 08-05-2007 | New York, NY 05-21-2010 | Dallas, TX 11-15-2013 | OKC, OK 11-16-2013 | Tulsa, OK 10-09-2014
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

Flying in from Denver. Going tomorrow. Gonna be great. I just got an e mail that more Tix were released from the box office too

IMO, I wouldn't pay face value from them at the box office or TM. Friend bought two tixs for tomorrow night earlier off SH for $71 for a pair, and that included the SH fees as well. Two tixs from TM right now will cost you $211.70.
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    RS146614 said:

anyone know what time TOTD is taking the stage each night? THX!

Two Philly shows were close to 9:30, they came on right around 9:00 at MSG, probably because of a curfew at MSG.
  • Can we get a full setlist guys? Haven't seen one anywhere. Thanks!
  • 19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • That was a pretty magical show. It was cool to hear all of the MLB songs. Reminded me how much of a talent Andrew was. Eddie, of course, did not show up, but it was cool that Chris had the whole crowd sing his part. I hope they do release these shows for a bootleg.
    I was also pretty surprised that I thoroughly enjoyed Fantastic Negrito. I wasn't looking forward to sitting through his set, but damn did he win me over.
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • ME68701ME68701 Posts: 103

That was a pretty magical show. It was cool to hear all of the MLB songs. Reminded me how much of a talent Andrew was. Eddie, of course, did not show up, but it was cool that Chris had the whole crowd sing his part. I hope they do release these shows for a bootleg.
    I was also pretty surprised that I thoroughly enjoyed Fantastic Negrito. I wasn't looking forward to sitting through his set, but damn did he win me over.

I felt the same way about Fantastic Negrito after the Philly show. Amazing talent. Amazing Voice.