Options

To the girls climbing onto the stage and trying to grope ed

13»

Comments

• Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    LongRd. wrote:
    no shit! you think with your head- the one upstairs.

yeah, which is good because I only have one.........
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    You know what they say about great minds!

yeah,..........that we tell each other we have great minds????

(um, no..........I know that "they think alike"..........

so you and I are above the normal intelligence level.........

uh, yeah, right?????

sure............)

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    I have girls trying to grope me all the time...

I feel your pain Ed....
  • Options
    Smellyman wrote:
    I have girls trying to grope me all the time...

I feel your pain Ed....

wow, it must stink to be you........

• Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    I guess I have to see a video until I make a final judgement...
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    that's what he said in the 90's, then guess what happened in 2000. :rolleyes:

he's still human after all you know. can't always resist temptation. ;)

When I saw Pearl Jam a few years ago in Detroit a woman was signing (deaf people's language) his lyrics.
    He invited her onstage to sign the next song. At the end of the song she lunged at him to hug him. He quickly dodged to the side to avoid her.
    It was odd and funny to me.
  • Options
    Iampatriot wrote:

Anyway, at the end of Wishlist she said pretty loud directed towards Ed "I wish you'd sit on my face".
    ]

Shouldn't she have wanted to "sit on his face"? Even I wouldn't want Ed to sit on my face.
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"
  • Options
    When I saw Pearl Jam a few years ago in Detroit a woman was signing (deaf people's language) his lyrics.
    He invited her onstage to sign the next song. At the end of the song she lunged at him to hug him. He quickly dodged to the side to avoid her.
    It was odd and funny to me.

Dude, that wasn't the lady he invite on stage in like 2000? Because there is a lady he pulls up on stage during the Touring Band DVD... just curious?
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    Boston, I'm disappointed with your behavior. DO NOT disappoint the Boston Puker!!!
  • Options
    Dude, that wasn't the lady he invite on stage in like 2000? Because there is a lady he pulls up on stage during the Touring Band DVD... just curious?

No, it was during May of 2006. Here is a picture of the woman:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa68/DrStrangelove2007/DSC0268.jpg?t=1217742899
  • Options
    No, it was during May of 2006. Here is a picture of the woman:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa68/DrStrangelove2007/DSC0268.jpg?t=1217742899

nice picture, did you take it?... definitely a different lady, but I think Eddie was wearing the same thing...lol ;)
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
  • Options
    nice picture, did you take it?... definitely a different lady, but I think Eddie was wearing the same thing...lol ;)

Nah, it's from the "official" photo set of the gig (from the download page).
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,131
    CityMouse wrote:
    You are worse than the loud mouth assholes.

(to everyone who did not witness this, yes it actually happened. One girl, tried to grab ed, and then her friend, yes, actually climbed up on the stage. It was nice, because I'm to young to have ever seen David Cassidy. Now I know what it was like.)

Big deal. You seem uptight.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    I love how it's pretty much all women in this thread.

Jealous much? Haha.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
    Danimal wrote:
    I love how it's pretty much all women in this thread.

Jealous much? Haha.

er, what would we be jealous of, making a complete ass out of ourselves? It's not like eddie was like "wait, you're the woman I've been waiting for my whole life!" and ran over, swooped her into his arms and ran out of the theater. Yeah, I'm totally jealous that I didn't have my friend hoist me up so I could piss everyone around me off, stick my ass in other people's faces, and probably contribute to ed's quote from last night which was "I'm not going to put up with the shit I put up with last night."
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    CityMouse wrote:
    er, what would we be jealous of, making a complete ass out of ourselves? It's not like eddie was like "wait, you're the woman I've been waiting for my whole life!" and ran over, swooped her into his arms and ran out of the theater. Yeah, I'm totally jealous that I didn't have my friend hoist me up so I could piss everyone around me off, stick my ass in other people's faces, and probably contribute to ed's quote from last night which was "I'm not going to put up with the shit I put up with last night."

Explain to me why it's mostly girls in this thread?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    Danimal wrote:
    Explain to me why it's mostly girls in this thread?

So we can say things like, "OMG what a tramp" while secretly thinking "damn her for getting those close seats"

or so we can say "well I am a more evolved mature fan and I would never try to grope Eddie; I respect him too much"

we don't know what we would do really. but I hope I wouldn't idolize this guys work and then blow it all with a stupid move.

see, that's why I prolly (my 16 yr old tauhgt me that word.....aren't all of you proud of me??) would not even try to talk to him or get a anywhere close to him. I wouldn't want to invade his space and I would fear making myself look like as ass by pretending to be aloof while all the time screaming inside,

"I AM TALKING TO EDDIE VEDDER!!!!!!"

who I amways fuck with my kids and say, "he's so damn profound. If his name wasn't Eddie Vedder it would be Ghandi".

see I am a normal fan............right?

'I AM TALKING TO EDDIE VEDDER11111

• Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    CityMouse wrote:
    ed's quote from last night which was "I'm not going to put up with the shit I put up with last night."

Wow, really! Did he say it in a jokey way or was he pissed? In my opinion, he has every right to be pissed to have the atmosphere of his intimate shows disrupted.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”