Options

To the girls climbing onto the stage and trying to grope ed

Comments

• Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    CityMouse wrote:
    was it the girl in the red and white striped shirt?

Yes it was. She was scary......
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
    jecica wrote:
    Yes it was. She was scary......

It was so embarrassing. When she moved away from you she ended up next to me. I yelled at her "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" Her friend was just as bad. Ed came over to us during Hard Sun and kinda bent down as he was playing as if to say "hi" to us, you know how he does that. Anyway, this reached out her hands and GRABBED for him. It was such a bad scene. I tried to give ed this look like "I don't know this person!!!"
  • Options
    wow, i totally missed the whole thing, but i was the very last person on the right side, so i can see how i missed it...only plus was it sounds like when he was trying to get away from her, he came over to my side...so i guess that's one positive...however really not cool that she did that.
    08/29 & 8/30 2000-Mansfield
    7/2 & 7/11 2003-Mansfield
    9/28 & 9/29 2004-Boston
    5/24 & 5/25 2006-Boston-11th & 10th row
    6/27 2008-Hartford -Front Row Center!
    6/28 & 6/30 2008-Mansfield

08/01 (2nd row) & 08/02/2008 (Eddie Vedder) Boston

skinny little bitch
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    CityMouse wrote:
    It was so embarrassing. When she moved away from you she ended up next to me. I yelled at her "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" Her friend was just as bad. Ed came over to us during Hard Sun and kinda bent down as he was playing as if to say "hi" to us, you know how he does that. Anyway, this reached out her hands and GRABBED for him. It was such a bad scene. I tried to give ed this look like "I don't know this person!!!"

Sorry about that, there was no way she was putting her ass in my face. You know this morning she is talking about how awesome she is and how she was up on stage. Unfortunately this maybe a highlight in her life. Sad (shakes head). Just be grateful it happened at the end of the show and she wasn't up there the entire time.
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
    jecica wrote:
    Sorry about that, there was no way she was putting her ass in my face. You know this morning she is talking about how awesome she is and how she was up on stage. Unfortunately this maybe a highlight in her life. Sad (shakes head). Just be grateful it happened at the end of the show and she wasn't up there the entire time.

I also just find it kind of amusing. what did she think was gonna happen if she got up there?
  • Options
    CityMouse wrote:
    You are worse than the loud mouth assholes.

(to everyone who did not witness this, yes it actually happened. One girl, tried to grab ed, and then her friend, yes, actually climbed up on the stage. It was nice, because I'm to young to have ever seen David Cassidy. Now I know what it was like.)

Moments like that make me think how it would actually be kind of scary to be a superhot rock star sometimes. I mean, who knows what crazies are out there? It seems like Ed does make an effort to personally connect with the crowd despite this disrepectful, out of control BS. Hope that never changes!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    That's so obnoxious.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    Stupid, silly behaviour.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    CityMouse wrote:
    Even if he WERE interested in other women...let's just imagine for a sec that he was...is this really the way to go about it? Having your friend HOIST you onto the stage while he's playing Hard Sun? Does she really think he's going to take her up on this?

What does this girl think this is going to achieve???

You mean I have been going about this all wrong??

(damn............)
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    that's what he said in the 90's, then guess what happened in 2000. :rolleyes:

he's still human after all you know. can't always resist temptation. ;)

touche'

still though I think it's the older, wiser, thing that wins out here.........

at least until you are like WillyNelson's age and for a chick to hit on you who still has teeth and all, is beyond your right to refuse...........

right????????

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    Did they think they were at a bret michaels (yes...i didn't use caps)?

Get the fuck out of here!

hey!!!!!!!!!you think like me................!!

• Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    CityMouse wrote:
    the audience will have to be strapped down with restraints!

lol...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    writersu wrote:
    touche'

still though I think it's the older, wiser, thing that wins out here.........

at least until you are like WillyNelson's age and for a chick to hit on you who still has teeth and all, is beyond your right to refuse...........

right????????
    uh huh
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    uh huh

I finally understand men.............

• Options
    Boston really has no class......
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    I finally understand men.............
    oh really, now?
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    oh really, now?

No, I was married........then had three boys and they always make me laugh no matter what.

I will never understand anything about men other than what my older cousin told me once, "a stiff p---k has no conscience".

• Options
    writersu wrote:
    No, I was married........then had three boys and they always make me laugh no matter what.

I will never understand anything about men other than what my older cousin told me once, "a stiff p---k has no conscience".
    no shit! you think with your head- the one upstairs.
  • Options
    Rory1223Rory1223 Posts: 46
    Ugh, the horror...did she come from a 10C seat? Say it ain't so...
  • Options
    does anyone have video ??? please post
    by nine he had deciphered the illusion, trading magic for a fact...

32 shows since 2001 and counting ..
  • Options
    Ed should not only ban cameras, but attention whores as well. I just hope I remember my own words Monday night - if, of course, I get into the first row:D
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"
  • Options
    She was sitting in front of my wife and I (wifey remembered the red and white shirt). I remember her running up and abandoning her friend toward the end.

Anyway, at the end of Wishlist she said pretty loud directed towards Ed "I wish you'd sit on my face".
    I will feel....alive....as long as I'm freeeeeeee...
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    Anyway, at the end of Wishlist she said pretty loud directed towards Ed "I wish you'd sit on my face".[/quote]

nice
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    writersu wrote:
    hey!!!!!!!!!you think like me................!!

You know what they say about great minds!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    ha!

O my gosh that made me laugh so loud!

Iampatriot wrote:

Anyway, at the end of Wishlist she said pretty loud directed towards Ed "I wish you'd sit on my face".
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Can I just say: LUKIN!!????

Exactly.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    does anyone have video ??? please post

Yeah, I'd love to see a photo or video of the event. Anyone?
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Time to end these solo Ed shows in the US and take it on the plane to overseas places to see if us non-Americans behave this way :)
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    Hinny wrote:
    Time to end these solo Ed shows in the US and take it on the plane to overseas places to see if us non-Americans behave this way :)

Exactly. It's time for Ed to bring his solo shows down to Australia where the audiences know how to love and respect him. :)
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,330
    It was Crush.

Ya know... the Gladiator.