Will Hillary go to jail ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Martha Stewart .......

Godfather.

That's your response? Martha Stewart?

Taking photos of classified areas of a nuclear submarine in no way compare to innocuous classified material in non military emails.
    she went to jail for lying to the FBI right ? maybe she should have just said "I don't recall"

Godfather.

And here is where we argue about the "willful" nature of comments. Knowingly making false statements is different than making inaccurate statements.

oh and...there was insider trading involved.
    I have to admire your willingness to stand behind your candidate in the face of obvious criminal activity.

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991

Martha Stewart .......

Godfather.

That's your response? Martha Stewart?

Taking photos of classified areas of a nuclear submarine in no way compare to innocuous classified material in non military emails.
    she went to jail for lying to the FBI right ? maybe she should have just said "I don't recall"

Godfather.

And here is where we argue about the "willful" nature of comments. Knowingly making false statements is different than making inaccurate statements.

oh and...there was insider trading involved.
    I have to admire your willingness to stand behind your candidate in the face of obvious criminal activity.

Godfather.

And I don't admire your ability to convict people with no evidence.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,696
    Who needs evidence when you can feel it in your gut?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871

Who needs evidence when you can feel it in your gut?

:rofl:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    ahhh the kid's are having fun ! well kiddies lying to the FBI is a crime, saying you don't recall is a lie...now getting away with murder ?
    now that's a true professional but I guess ignorance by her supporters makes sense in a way because you believe every excuse she uses
    but that's o.k yall just keep on drinking the kool aid you seem to enjoy it.

Godfather.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871

ahhh the kid's are having fun ! well kiddies lying to the FBI is a crime, saying you don't recall is a lie...now getting away with murder ?
    now that's a true professional but I guess ignorance by her supporters makes sense in a way because you believe every excuse she uses

Godfather.

get some new lines. these one got boring a long time ago. and they aren't even accurate.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991

Godfather.

Do you get Netflix in your bubble?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
This discussion has been closed.