Options

Will Hillary go to jail ?

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

g under p said:

around here.....I am the sign LOL !

Godfather.

GF, you most certainly are with some of your comments. I don't believe she will go to jail or be even charged eith one damn thing. She goes to jail ONLY if she continues to mistreat the Secret Service.

Peace

other people have been charged and imprisoned for her same crimes so why not ?......because she and Bill have made themselves so politically powerful ? that alone should tell everybody what kind of crime boss she really is but sadly you could be right.
    the swamp needs to be drained.

Godfather.

No they haven't....if you believe that you are extremely naive and ignorant.

But let's see if you are right. Give me some links where people have been imprisoned for doing what Hillary has done.

links ?????? shouldn't be too hard to find but then again you don't believe she's done anything wrong so why would I
    play into your fantasy ?

Godfather.

Why wouldn't you? You say they aren't hard to find.

Let's see proof that "others" have been imprisoned for "same crimes". Since she hasn't been charged of any crimes that might be hard to do.
    she hasen't been charged because she has positioned herself to gain favors from political douche bags and if she wins this election
    that will be all the proof needed to know she is crooked.

Godfather.

so if trump wins that means she is innocent on all accusations, then? so much sense, I can't take all of this sense!!!
    LOL if Trump win's she may very well end up charged....btw you're making no sense in fact your trolling.

Godfather.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Harry Reid desperation.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public...and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991

g under p said:

Godfather.

GF, you most certainly are with some of your comments. I don't believe she will go to jail or be even charged eith one damn thing. She goes to jail ONLY if she continues to mistreat the Secret Service.

Peace

other people have been charged and imprisoned for her same crimes so why not ?......because she and Bill have made themselves so politically powerful ? that alone should tell everybody what kind of crime boss she really is but sadly you could be right.

Godfather.

But let's see if you are right. Give me some links where people have been imprisoned for doing what Hillary has done.

links ?????? shouldn't be too hard to find but then again you don't believe she's done anything wrong so why would I
    play into your fantasy ?

Godfather.

Let's see proof that "others" have been imprisoned for "same crimes". Since she hasn't been charged of any crimes that might be hard to do.
    she hasen't been charged because she has positioned herself to gain favors from political douche bags and if she wins this election

Godfather.

so if trump wins that means she is innocent on all accusations, then? so much sense, I can't take all of this sense!!!
    LOL if Trump win's she may very well end up charged....btw you're making no sense in fact your trolling.

Godfather.
    Godfather would have been a kick during the Salem Witch Trials.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871

g under p said:

Godfather.

Peace

Godfather.

play into your fantasy ?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    trolling? you said "if she wins this election that will be all the proof needed to know she is crooked". how does that make any sense? All I did was type the inverse, which you just said also made no sense.

Just pointing out all of the sense you make. you're welcome.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942

g under p said:

Godfather.

Peace

Godfather.

play into your fantasy ?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    No sense? You stated that if Clinton wins the election, it's adequate evidence that she's "crooked". Personally, I'd say that if polls like fivethirtyeight have suggested a Trump win once (and for only one day) since June 8th, currently showing her at almost 80% probability of winning - it would be much more "crooked" to see a Trump win. "Where there's smoke, there's fire" absolutely holds credence when you're talking about 20,000 simulations done as aggregates of polls, with historical precedence of being accurate. In this case, the "smoke" would be a statistically highly improbable Trump win, and the "fire" would be that same corruption you've been preaching that Clinton stands for: though this time in line with reality.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,533

g under p said:

Godfather.

Peace

Godfather.

play into your fantasy ?

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Godfather would have been a kick during the Salem Witch Trials.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    Innocent till proven guilty only applies to Clinton
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

really. people around here, not to mention the other nominee, calling for her to be locked up without so much as a charge.

I haven't seen anyone call him a pedophile yet, and he IS going to court over it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

pjalive21 said:

really. people around here, not to mention the other nominee, calling for her to be locked up without so much as a charge.

I haven't seen anyone call him a pedophile yet, and he IS going to court over it.
    Pedophile...sexual deviant....fraudulent business owner (Trump U), etc.

I can see why the dems might not be using the rape case as ammo but they should be hitting him really hard about Trump U. I know there are ads out but they should be on TV every day talking about what a fraud he is.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,696

pjalive21 said:

I call him a sex offender since he admitted to being one. Technically, pedophile means you're sexually attracted to kids under 12. I think Trump keeps it at teens.
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

I call him a sex offender since he admitted to being one. Technically, pedophile means you're sexually attracted to kids under 12. I think Trump keeps it at teens.
    huh. I thought it was anyone under the legal age of consent. But either way.....
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,842
    edited October 2016

pjalive21 said:

huh. I thought it was anyone under the legal age of consent. But either way.....
    If you want to get picky, it's "hebephile" if attracted to those between puberty (which of course varies in age) and about 16/17, while "pedophile" would be attraction to prepubertal children.

Of course, a fair chunk of people would argue that it's normal for an adult man to be sexually attracted to a 16/17 year old girl. I'm not even going to comment on that part of it.
    Post edited by oftenreading on
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    But he didn't know what the (C) meant.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Huma and/or Weiner are going to jail.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Huma and/or Weiner are going to jail.

Link?

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    In a word, no.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    And Hillary sent SIGINT on a system with less security then gmail and allowed access to SIGINT to those without a security clearance. Is that better or worse then photos of a sub? Probably not for us to say.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

And Hillary sent SIGINT on a system with less security then gmail and allowed access to SIGINT to those without a security clearance. Is that better or worse then photos of a sub? Probably not for us to say.
    Bullshit... A server set up for a president of the USA does not have less security than Gmail. Her server wasn't hacked... The state department server was. Try again...

• Options

BS44325 said:

Bullshit... A server set up for a president of the USA does not have less security than Gmail. Her server wasn't hacked... The state department server was. Try again...
    Well now you just confirmed that you are not familiar with any of the facts. Go back and watch Comey's testimony to congress...the whole thing...and then come back to these boards. Until then you might as well not even participate on this specific topic. Her private server had less security then gmail. That was Comey's own statement.
  • Options
    comey seems suspect and is under high scrutiny for this latest debacle. take his shit with a pile of salt.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,029
    And Hilary received a subpoena to preserve and hand over evidence, but instead destroyed it. And what happened to her? Everyone working for her got immunity for absolutely nothing in return, that's what happened.
  • Options

comey seems suspect and is under high scrutiny for this latest debacle. take his shit with a pile of salt.

Or his agency has been under extreme pressure from the DOJ to do nothing to the point that his investigators are in open revolt? The point is nobody knows which is why an independent special prosecuter should be put in charge. How else can trust be restored to a system where nobody has faith in the result?
  • Options
    Martha Stewart .......

Godfather.

• Options

Martha Stewart .......

Godfather.

That's your response? Martha Stewart?

Taking photos of classified areas of a nuclear submarine in no way compare to innocuous classified material in non military emails.

• Options

Martha Stewart .......

Godfather.

Taking photos of classified areas of a nuclear submarine in no way compare to innocuous classified material in non military emails.
    she went to jail for lying to the FBI right ? maybe she should have just said "I don't recall"

Godfather.

• Options
    edited November 2016

Martha Stewart .......

Godfather.

she went to jail for lying to the FBI right ? maybe she should have just said "I don't recall"

Godfather.

And here is where we argue about the "willful" nature of comments. Knowingly making false statements is different than making inaccurate statements.

oh and...there was insider trading involved.

This discussion has been closed.