Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Forums really glitchy the last couple of days

124»

Comments

  • jeffbrjeffbr SeattlePosts: 7,165
    deadendp said:

    Never had this before...
    I saw it, too. Luckily vanillaforums are providing us both "Preformance" and security. lol.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 14,809
    jeffbr said:
    deadendp said:

    Never had this before...
    I saw it, too. Luckily vanillaforums are providing us both "Preformance" and security. lol.

    :lol:
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080
    Sea said:
    Just a heads up...
    4.23.20 Vanilla is working on the issue that caused a partial outage to communities. Our forum many experience some technical issues while it's being worked on.
    Thanks, @Sea
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin TorontoPosts: 1,456
    deadendp said:
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    I’ve been having this issue too, iPhone 6s.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

    10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080

    Whackadoodle. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • SeaSea EarthPosts: 2,331
    deadendp said:
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    Are you still experiencing random log outs?

    Is anyone else having this issue? Please provide any information that you can to help with troubleshooting. Thank you. 

    Stay safe
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080
    Sea said:
    deadendp said:
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    Are you still experiencing random log outs?

    Is anyone else having this issue? Please provide any information that you can to help with troubleshooting. Thank you. 

    Stay safe
    Yes. Still happening for me today. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NYPosts: 1,801
    deadendp said:
    Sea said:
    deadendp said:
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    Are you still experiencing random log outs?

    Is anyone else having this issue? Please provide any information that you can to help with troubleshooting. Thank you. 

    Stay safe
    Yes. Still happening for me today. 

    Sea said:
    deadendp said:
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    Are you still experiencing random log outs?

    Is anyone else having this issue? Please provide any information that you can to help with troubleshooting. Thank you. 

    Stay safe
    I have also been getting random log outs - both on my computer and my phone.

  • SeaSea EarthPosts: 2,331
    MF117973 said:
    deadendp said:
    Sea said:
    deadendp said:
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    Are you still experiencing random log outs?

    Is anyone else having this issue? Please provide any information that you can to help with troubleshooting. Thank you. 

    Stay safe
    Yes. Still happening for me today. 

    Sea said:
    deadendp said:
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    Are you still experiencing random log outs?

    Is anyone else having this issue? Please provide any information that you can to help with troubleshooting. Thank you. 

    Stay safe
    I have also been getting random log outs - both on my computer and my phone.

    Hmm...Are you selecting “keep me logged in” ?

  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080
    Sea said:
    MF117973 said:
    deadendp said:
    Sea said:
    deadendp said:
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    Are you still experiencing random log outs?

    Is anyone else having this issue? Please provide any information that you can to help with troubleshooting. Thank you. 

    Stay safe
    Yes. Still happening for me today. 

    Sea said:
    deadendp said:
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    Are you still experiencing random log outs?

    Is anyone else having this issue? Please provide any information that you can to help with troubleshooting. Thank you. 

    Stay safe
    I have also been getting random log outs - both on my computer and my phone.

    Hmm...Are you selecting “keep me logged in” ?

    Yes for me. 

    It's weird because sometimes you are logged in, but it doesn't look like it.  (See post above with screenshots.)  Sometimes it logs you out.  

    Thus far today, the iMac is staying logged in.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 48,085
    Sea said:
    deadendp said:
    For the past several days, the site has been either signing me out or stating I was signed out when I really wasn't.  

    Samsung Galaxy S9 - mobile site - phone updated. 

    I haven't found the full site on the iMac to have the same problem, but I use my phone more often. 
    Are you still experiencing random log outs?

    Is anyone else having this issue? Please provide any information that you can to help with troubleshooting. Thank you. 

    Stay safe

    I still have the same login/logged out issues with the details that I mentioned on the previous page, April 19th.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SeaSea EarthPosts: 2,331
    Is anyone else experiencing random logouts on their phone? Please give as much detail as possible. If you prefer to send a pm, that's fine too.
    Thank you
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 2,874
    edited June 16
    @Sea
    I also experienced a random logout today.
    Browser: Safari
    macOS Catalina 10.15.5
    Yes, I selected the 'keep me logged in' option
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 3,772
    Test
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 14,095
    Can't see my ''next page'' on participated discussions..thanks..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh The CottagePosts: 928
    I only ever get logged out on my device if I have logged in on another device in the time since I last used it, i.e laptop and mobile. 
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
  • SeaSea EarthPosts: 2,331
    edited June 30
    23scidoo said:
    Can't see my ''next page'' on participated discussions..thanks..
    What browser are you using? thanks
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 14,095
    Sea said:
    23scidoo said:
    Can't see my ''next page'' on participated discussions..thanks..
    What browser are you using? thanks
    Chrome..thanks Sea..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080

    Things are looking a lil whackadoodle. Mobile. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080
    edited August 5
    ^^ I have only noticed this on mobile.  On desktop now and no lil emotionless gray faces to be found. And yes, it is still happening on mobile. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • SeaSea EarthPosts: 2,331
    deadendp said:
    ^^ I have only noticed this on mobile.  On desktop now and no lil emotionless gray faces to be found. And yes, it is still happening on mobile. 

    Thank you for the report.
    Stay safe, stay healthy.
    Sea
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 2,874
    deadendp said:

    Things are looking a lil whackadoodle. Mobile. 
    I see the same thing on my phone 
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,420
    The same here:

  • SeaSea EarthPosts: 2,331
    Sea said:
    deadendp said:
    ^^ I have only noticed this on mobile.  On desktop now and no lil emotionless gray faces to be found. And yes, it is still happening on mobile. 

    Thank you for the report.
    Stay safe, stay healthy.
    Sea
    Just wanted to update everyone on this issue. The forum techs are working on it. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    Thank you :)
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 22,158
    Interesting how none of the weird avs have mouths :pensive:

    =)
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080
    hedonist said:
    Interesting how none of the weird avs have mouths :pensive:

    =)
    :no_mouth:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 19,017
    riddle me this.... firefox mobile upgraded last week? ever since the tool bar on the botyom will float a bit when you open a forum or a thread.....

    no other website has issues...

    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Sign In or Register to comment.