Options

Insight Please

2»

Comments

• Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434

You Canadian fans though are buying up all the product. It is crazy how many times I've shipped stuff up north.

Haha I think my wife would say it's just me. ;)

Although for the first time in awhile, I did run the Lost Dogs purchase by her since we had just gotten back from Chicago and all, I would like to stay married.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options

You Canadian fans though are buying up all the product. It is crazy how many times I've shipped stuff up north.

The maple syrup business must be doing well. That's what Canadians do, right? Oh, and hockey stick manufacturing...
    www.Collectionzz.com
  • Options
    sak300zx said:

The maple syrup business must be doing well. That's what Canadians do, right? Oh, and hockey stick manufacturing...
    Don't forget igloos.
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 614
    Hey y'all. Slightly off top but looking for insight all the same. Have a deal on here with a fellow member, essentially a trade of my goods plus $ for their goods. I sent pay pal and it was received. I mailed out my goods and have tracked it and it is showing received on their end but now I can't get in touch with them and have seen them active on here. Any ideas?? Thanks
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    edited September 2016
    aidt17 said:

Hey y'all. Slightly off top but looking for insight all the same. Have a deal on here with a fellow member, essentially a trade of my goods plus $ for their goods. I sent pay pal and it was received. I mailed out my goods and have tracked it and it is showing received on their end but now I can't get in touch with them and have seen them active on here. Any ideas?? Thanks

How many days have they ignored your message? I would hesitate in calling them out but if it has been a week or so and they have ignored multiple messages but have logged on you might need to publicly call them out.

If you paid via PayPal goods and services you could file a complaint to get your money back at least.

• Options
    It's been a couple days. I'm willing to give them the benefit of doubt but just a little concerned as I've seen them active on here but no response and as we were setting up the deal responses were very quick
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    aidt17 said:

It's been a couple days. I'm willing to give them the benefit of doubt but just a little concerned as I've seen them active on here but no response and as we were setting up the deal responses were very quick

I'd give them a couple more days. Shoot them another pm in a day or so explaining that you've tracked it and it shows that it was delivered.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Blame Canada
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    In Canada shipped to the states

• Options
    I would give them a head's up that you're giving them until date 'x' to reply otherwise you will have to tell everyone what happened.

We have nothing on here but our reputations, so others need to know if there's a bad apple that should be avoided.