Brangelina Over!

Christmas has come early for the paparazzi!

Comments

• :bawling: I don't want to live anymore! :bawling:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Slow news day on AET guys?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Slow news day on AET guys?

We've moved on from Corey Feldman.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Pitt's marriage just got bolitio'd.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,523
    who is Angelina filming a movie with now? hopefully not Jen Aniston.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Obama has scheduled a press conference at 4pm EST to address this issue and help calm America
    Rumor is she found a "Make America Great" hat in his luggage. A guy told me so it must be true!
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Jason P said:

Obama has scheduled a press conference at 4pm EST to address this issue and help calm America

Drumpf said this is yuge!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    This is news, she filed for divorce and wants an end to a marriage it happens every day.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p said:

This is news, she filed for divorce and wants an end to a marriage it happens every day.

Peace

But these are the most beautiful people in the world we are talking about!
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited September 2016
    Jason P said:

Brad doesn't look like someone that could be one of his sons so don't hold your breath for a press conference

As far as celeb divorces nothing surprised me not even these two

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    Jason P said:

g under p said:

Peace

But these are the most beautiful people in the world we are talking about!
    Yeah, and beautiful people all over the world get divorced as well. So what, big butt Kim N what's his name is next in a couple years.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Guess i'll just go crawl under the covers for the rest of the day.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

That's cold, Who P. Rumor has it that he is still in bed. Go give him a hug.
    ELITIST FUK
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,893
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SD48277 said:

If there's hugging to be done, I think I'd prefer Brad. :naughty:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,626
    That's it, I'm going to kill myself.

Oh wait, I still have those tickets to see Rollins in December! Maybe next year!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    why is everybody shocked? why is angelina surprised? if Brad was willing to 'canoodle' with her while he was married to Jen, then he is willing to canoodle with another lady.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    some are weak and some are strong
    some are old school and some are not
    too bad so sad

SD48277 said:

If there's hugging to be done, I think I'd prefer Brad. :naughty:
    That's true...he could use some comfort right now. You can be there for him. :giggle:
    ELITIST FUK
    brianlux said:

That's it, I'm going to kill myself.

Oh wait, I still have those tickets to see Rollins in December! Maybe next year!

You got tickets?? Yay!! :smiley:
    ELITIST FUK
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    BFD.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

BFD.

It's BFP. duh!

Their combined beauty made them more important that Neil deGrasse Tyson and Einstein combined.

That's a fact, jack!
    What is Floyd's former roommate Michael Rapaport's take on this national tragedy? SHOCKED?
    Jason P said:

What is Floyd's former roommate Michael Rapaport's take on this national tragedy? SHOCKED?

He's probably looking for a roll of toilet paper.
    ELITIST FUK
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,523
    RKCNDY said:

why is everybody shocked? why is angelina surprised? if Brad was willing to 'canoodle' with her while he was married to Jen, then he is willing to canoodle with another lady.

not that I give a shit about celebrity, but who said he cheated?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• RKCNDY said:

I don't see any truth to this or any of the "cheaters always cheat" lines.
  • RKCNDY said:

Believe me, there's more truth in that last line than you think!
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,515

RKCNDY said:

Believe me, there's more truth in that last line than you think!
    "cheaters almost always cheat", especially if they say they aren't. :giggle:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.