What amazing gifts, Can´t wait to see more pictures <3
    Roskilde 1992
    Roskilde 2000
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Great stuff!!!
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Just wanted to let folks know that MS23098 and I are a little delayed in sending out our packages, but I expect to get them out on Monday or Tuesday. We're all in the US, so, hopefully, the packages will arrive by Friday/Saturday... Otherwise, there'll be a little extra love for our SSs after the big day!! <3:)
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I got mine today! From V in New York. I was spoiled rotten! I love it all! I got a little pouch that I would use like a clutch for my phone and cash and stuff like that when I don't want to carry my purse. A Tardis tree ornament, Doctor Who coloring book, sketch book and supplies, a little PJ flashlight, a bar of coconut and lime verbena goats milk soap(which is my favorite type of soap) an Oakland PJ sticker, a Santa spatula and The dry ingredients for French Toast waffles and a jar of homemade vanilla maple syrup. And a bunch of yummy chocolates.

Thank you so much V! You are awesome! And I hope we get to know each other better!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    So So Awe and then Some !!!thank you SECRET SANTAS AND ALL for posting and sharing wonder such!!!
  • Options
    DesirePJDesirePJ Denmark Posts: 94
    Wow just wow... Love everything you got PJSiren <3 Love the doctor who Phone booth so much and everything else
    Roskilde 1992
    Roskilde 2000
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    edited December 2016
    PJSiren said:

I got mine today! From V in New York. I was spoiled rotten! I love it all! I got a little pouch that I would use like a clutch for my phone and cash and stuff like that when I don't want to carry my purse. A Tardis tree ornament, Doctor Who coloring book, sketch book and supplies, a little PJ flashlight, a bar of coconut and lime verbena goats milk soap(which is my favorite type of soap) an Oakland PJ sticker, a Santa spatula and The dry ingredients for French Toast waffles and a jar of homemade vanilla maple syrup. And a bunch of yummy chocolates.

Thank you so much V! You are awesome! And I hope we get to know each other better!

Hi PJSiren! I'm happy everything reached you without incident and that you like everything. I kept adding to the box and eventually I needed to just put it in the mail. Happy holidays to you!
    Post edited by vduboise on
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    ^^ that is awesome!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    30 confirmed packages arrived
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kce8 to Rapunzel64

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Jhoutary to Hilsie

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Loving all the great gifts!
  • Options
    Enmity Gauged -to Passion4tunes

• Options
    Passion4tunes to howIchoose2feel

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

^^^ AMAZING!!
  • Options

^^^ AMAZING!!
    thanks! I loved making it for her!
  • Options
    I received my package on Friday.... It is snuggled right under the Christmas tree until the big day!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    nothing has arrived yet, but I know it's early! will post pics as soon as it arrives.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I got my package :) What a lucky girl I am to have Noah as my Secret Santa!! It's literally the sweetest package I've ever gotten! What a treat! The card absolutely melted my heart to pieces! He made me the coolest & most unique piece of pj art to hang on the wall (picture does not do justice), homemade christmas candy, the Quebec City boot, Maine Coast Dulse Seasoning, and a few stickers; one being the most perfect sticker for Roxy (my Tahoe). Finally, they made a donation in my honor to the EB Foundation :) Thank you so much Noah & mom Sarah, I'm truly honored to be your recipient. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! :blush: I can't figure out how to post pic..
  • Options

I got my package :) What a lucky girl I am to have Noah as my Secret Santa!! It's literally the sweetest package I've ever gotten! What a treat! The card absolutely melted my heart to pieces! He made me the coolest & most unique piece of pj art to hang on the wall (picture does not do justice), homemade christmas candy, the Quebec City boot, Maine Coast Dulse Seasoning, and a few stickers; one being the most perfect sticker for Roxy (my Tahoe). Finally, they made a donation in my honor to the EB Foundation :) Thank you so much Noah & mom Sarah, I'm truly honored to be your recipient. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! :blush: I can't figure out how to post pic..

edmail me foto and ill do it for u :)
  • Options

• Options
    CheekyCatCheekyCat Cincinnati Posts: 23
    edited December 2016
    Thank You, Beth from Idaho!!
    She knows what a crazy cat lady I am and sent very useful kitty items! Love them!
    Post edited by CheekyCat on
    "The waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    Thank you Dimi for reposting with my pic ;)
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217

I love the PJ Women sticker, that's awesome!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,920
    Finally got my SS package in the mail after three days of missing the post office
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I mailed part of my gift early last week and it should have gotten there....mmmm. I hope it arrives on Monday or at least Tuesday!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    waveruewaverue Posts: 108

❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    august1791august1791 Atlanta Posts: 5
    edited December 2016
    Thank you Gitte for the awesome gifts, this was fun!

photo ss1_zps5u0yvtod.jpg
    photo ss2_zpsd4d8qnb1.jpg
    Post edited by august1791 on
  • Options

kce8 to Rapunzel64

I really love all the special gifts from Germany. The treats are really delicious and the note was thoughtful and nice. I look forward to going through the calendar in 2017. Kce8, thanks so much!
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636

kce8 to Rapunzel64

I really love all the special gifts from Germany. The treats are really delicious and the note was thoughtful and nice. I look forward to going through the calendar in 2017. Kce8, thanks so much!
    It makes me really happy that you like my little gifts! :smile:
    I got the selfmade Cookies from my mum bc I was too busy this year... :innocent:
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year Rapunzel !!!