Options

Secret Santa 2016

Comments

• Options
    LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    My Secret Santa Gift is on its way to my friend in Canada. I hope they enjoy it.
  • Options
    HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    Got my package from Canada a week ago. Will unwrap it on the second advent tomorrow. I'm very excited!
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    edited December 2016
    Thrilled to see a square 12" x 12" cardboard package sitting on the doorstep a few days ago and even more thrilled (I THINK) to see whom it was from! mfc2006 ... couldn't be happier with the generosity. And thank you for the hand-written note! Class-act. I freakin love the vinyl and stickers. Freakin LOVE IT ALL! Got me right in the Christmas Spirit!! I LIKE PIKE!!

Post edited by evsgjamm on
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    evsgjamm said:

Thrilled to see a square 12" x 12" cardboard package sitting on the doorstep a few days ago and even more thrilled (I THINK) to see whom it was from! mfc2006 ... couldn't be happier with the generosity. And thank you for the hand-written note! Class-act. I freakin love the vinyl and stickers. Freakin LOVE IT ALL! Got me right in the Christmas Spirit!! I LIKE PIKE!!

You bet, man!! Happy holidays to you!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Mfc! Nice! :clap:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    imageimage" />
    I'm totally overhelmed by this nice secret santa from Leanne from canada. Soo many nice gifts as guitar string bracelet, stickers, thirdman mug, coasters, coffee, maple syrup, badge, etc. And what a friendly christmas card! Thanks very much, have a great new year and merry christmas!
    Post edited by HaJoe on
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Love it!! Great gifts, from and to great people!
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    HaJoe said:

imageimage" />
    I'm totally overhelmed by this nice secret santa from Leanne from canada. Soo many nice gifts as guitar string bracelet, stickers, thirdman mug, coasters, coffee, maple syrup, badge, etc. And what a friendly christmas card! Thanks very much, have a great new year and merry christmas!

Awesome!! So glad you like your gift!
    Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    Has anybody else not received their secret santa gift? I'm getting a little worried, I haven't received anything yet, and I sent mine to my secret santa around thanksgiving
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    It is normal to not have received anything yet. Dont worry it'll show up!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    Way too early to worry, Satan. I only mailed mine out last weekend.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    looking forward to receiving mine!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    I'm mailing mine out tomorrow. Whoops.
  • Options
    I sent mine and know she received it... she just hasn't posted it here... lol... I thought it was pretty sweet...

• Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    I got my present and it's fabulous, but I need to take a picture to share.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    After a shitload of head scratching...Mine is in the works and will arrive in time for the big day. Cutting it close, but it will make it!!! I'm super excited about it!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Enkidu said:

I got my present and it's fabulous, but I need to take a picture to share.

You got one this year!!!! :smile:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    The present that I've sent, left germany on december 1st. I hope it will make it in time to the states...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I ordered from 10C on Nov 23 and the SS gifts still show 'Warehouse' as status. :grimacing:
    Will wait another week before worrying.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    BowandarrowBowandarrow The Netherlands Posts: 2
    edited December 2016
    Thank you Secret Santa
    I'll be enjoying this with a few friends soon :)
    I can't see the photo, hope you can.
    I recieved a bottle of white wine with a box of assorted nuts.

Post edited by Bowandarrow on
  • Options
    DesirePJDesirePJ Denmark Posts: 94
    ^no we can´t see the picture
    Roskilde 1992
    Roskilde 2000
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Got my package out late but sent priority hoping my person gets it in time. I didn't sign my name or screenname to it I signed my note with my first initial... Thought it was supposed to stay secret... Lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

Got my package out late but sent priority hoping my person gets it in time. I didn't sign my name or screenname to it I signed my note with my first initial... Thought it was supposed to stay secret... Lol

I did that the first year I participated in this as well. Most people post pictures and you should be able to connect with them then!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LF55358LF55358 Minnesota Posts: 71
    edited December 2016
    My gift was delivered successfully on Friday. I hope it's something they wanted or at least enjoy. ;^}
    Post edited by LF55358 on
  • Options
    DesirePJDesirePJ Denmark Posts: 94
    The gift i send out, should be there by now, send it out november 10. from denmark it can take about 1 month to arrive soo, any day now if it´s not already in the hand of the lucky one
    Roskilde 1992
    Roskilde 2000
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    ill check all infos and ill update the thread soon
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,868
    I got shopping a little late; one of my items still hasn't arrived (today or tomorrow), and then I will package everything up and send it out.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,868
    Photo of the cool swag I received from "Santa" over the weekend (it includes some Fenway stuff I didn't buy for myself):

Thanks! :smiley:
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Love it when the pics start being posted. I was waiting on something to be delivered myself & it's here.
    Mine will be out tomorrow but same country this time so should make it in time. :look_at_the_time:
  • Options
    Scott McCallaScott McCalla Oklahoma City, OK Posts: 7
    I received my gift this last week. I got an amazing package of coffee, stickers, and a homemade item that I will surely put to good use. I will attempt to post a picture.
    Thanks to my Secret Santa!!!