Tweet tweet.....sweeeeet UPDATE!

Comments

• yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Someone needs to start passing out prozac or something cause this is all very stressful!!!!!!! :eek:
    Girl, my bottle is almost empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    1500 club wrote:
    Is this some sort of radical new therapy?

hehe it's like the movie the Cube... except without the blood n guts n stuff.. or the Game, with Michael Douglas. All mental games.. why must they torture us so??
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    hehe it's like the movie the Cube... except without the blood n guts n stuff.. or the Game, with Michael Douglas. All mental games.. why must they torture us so??

Actually I'm still going with the "What About Bob" Theme.
    1995-06-19, 2000-10-12, 2003-06-12, 2003-06-13, 2006-07-02, 2006-07-03, 2010-05-03, 2011-09-03, 2011-09-04, 2013-11-15, 2013-11-16
  • robbierobbie Posts: 883
    CJMST3K wrote:
    my left shoe... I thought I lost it on page 3 or 4.... but its not there. Please let me know if you find it! Its a mess around this thread.

;):D

i found 1 left shoe on page 4. a size 10 1/2 "kangaroos" it had 23 cents inthe little zipper pouch...... but, ya, this place is a goddamn mess. it could belong to anyone.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    im at work and keep checking this thing every few minutes in between work :D

hopin to see a small inkling of news soon :D
  • zootownzootown Posts: 666
    I wonder if the 10c know how much work stoppage they have created by making everyone hang on like this. I mean, I think I have checked and re-checked this board 200 times today alone...Please, just release the news so we can all return to some sense of normalcy!
    I hold the pain, release me!
    zootown wrote:
    I wonder if the 10c know how much work stoppage they have created by making everyone hang on like this. I mean, I think I have checked and re-checked this board 200 times today alone...Please, just release the news so we can all return to some sense of normalcy!

WORD:D
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Ditto, I've resorted to constant refreshing.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    I came back at the right time! Woohoo!! I can introduce my girlfriend to the wonder of Pearl Jam... I'll drag her to all the UK shows :D
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • a little late to the party but...

*makes giant Credit Card payment*
    So what has the best chance of happening? A Euro tour and then a North America or the opposite. I know supposedly they'll be doing Poland on June 13, so will they be going to the US before or after. Personally, I'm guessing a late NA tour this time around.
    Yield!

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    over_bends wrote:
    Ditto, I've resorted to constant refreshing.

I am refreshing more constantly then a glass of lemonade on a hot day!
    over_bends wrote:
    So what has the best chance of happening? A Euro tour and then a North America or the opposite. I know supposedly they'll be doing Poland on June 13, so will they be going to the US before or after. Personally, I'm guessing a late NA tour this time around.

See for some reason, i think, if it pans out that way..... they will play the states beforehand....

Middle of June/July doesnt seem right for the states for some reason
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I am refreshing more constantly then a glass of lemonade on a hot day!

Buh-Duh- CHAAA!
    Yield!

• a little late to the party but...

*makes giant Credit Card payment*

whens the cutoff point though, its close to the end of the work day out in seattle, do they make an announcement and then call it a day? or wait for the morning?
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • i hate to say this but im doubting we will get any news for a month or so! the 10 club probably wants to give everyone a chance tomake sure there membership is current and lets be honest not everyone checks this board all the time so they need to give some time to people
  • whens the cutoff point though, its close to the end of the work day out in seattle, do they make an announcement and then call it a day? or wait for the morning?

I don't know how old this thread is, but I have a feeling people are going to be 'refreshing this thread' for a long long time.

Even if it is a ticket presale for something near my location, it definitely won't be for a while. :)
  • I hope it's something super cool, like new Pearl Jam socks.

Or Stone solved global warming.
  • robbierobbie Posts: 883
    they are just waiting until this thread reaches 50 pages...... hope this pointless post helps.
  • I don't know how old this thread is, but I have a feeling people are going to be 'refreshing this thread' for a long long time.

Even if it is a ticket presale for something near my location, it definitely won't be for a while. :)

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=230135&page=5

you said you just checked in today, you see that yet?

***GOT EM***
  • http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=230135&page=5

you said you just checked in today, you see that yet?

Ah cool.

Poland eh? Too fucking far!

Actually, this is excellent news for European fans, and great news for me. I do plan on being in the middle of a central American rainforest for the month of June, so Pearl Jam go play places far far far away from my home do I don't feel like I'm really missing out.

But thanks, wading through like 40 pages could be fairly daunting.
  • Ah cool.

Poland eh? Too fucking far!

Actually, this is excellent news for European fans, and great news for me. I do plan on being in the middle of a central American rainforest for the month of June, so Pearl Jam go play places far far far away from my home do I don't feel like I'm really missing out.

But thanks, wading through like 40 pages could be fairly daunting.

not too much to find in there, just a reminder from sea and a few posts from kat, and those emails from the poland thread, so yeah it looks like some tour news any minute now, or maybe tomorow, who knows

***GOT EM***
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    homeratbat wrote:
    i hate to say this but i'm doubting we will get any news for a month or so! the 10 club probably wants to give everyone a chance tomake sure there membership is current and lets be honest not everyone checks this board all the time so they need to give some time to people
    that didn't bother them last year for the Astoria...they told us about the 10c tickets on the day we had to call..and that was the day before tickets went on public sale. you were gone for 2 days you'd miss out completely.

Poland show goes on general sale tomorrow, 10c said in response to polish panicked emails that the announcement would be very soon..I read that as in the next couple of days top...they don't have a month!
  • Pegasus wrote:
    that didn't bother them last year for the Astoria...they told us about the 10c tickets on the day we had to call..and that was the day before tickets went on public sale. you were gone for 2 days you'd miss out completely.

the 10c has a lot of balls in the air and they do things outside of the box, which means that sometimes things are out of their control. i seriously doubt they ever intend to make things difficult for us. i think they make some bad decisions and are stubborn and should acknowledge their mistakes sometimes, but that's a different matter.
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • bryanfurybryanfury Posts: 460
    the b-sides are going to be released as an album, followed by another tour, and this time they're coming to the fuckin south!!
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free
  • Pegasus wrote:

Poland show goes on general sale tomorrow, 10c said in response to polish panicked emails that the announcement would be very soon..I read that as in the next couple of days top...they don't have a month!

so the poland show is 100% confirmed? ive read the rumors but wasnt sure it was a done deal
  • Awesome!!!
    "Looking in the eyes of the fallen
    You got to know there's another Way."
  • Any more rumors about this Toronto festival?
  • FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    okay, so a little birdy says something about singing the blues.....

birdy.......

flies........

bats fly......hmmmmmm

ed plays iron man on the uke........

rumored festival tour........

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pearl Jam is a coheadliner at Ozzfest in 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    [size=+3]Seattle[/size]
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
This discussion has been closed.