Options

How many PJ posters Do You Own?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    9 posters, none framed. But just moved to a bigger house with a dedicated office so framing begins this weekend. Starting with cracker jack, milwaukee and ACL'09
    Dallas '03, ACL '09, PJ20, Lollapalooza Brazil '13, Wrigley '13, Dallas '13, ACL '14, Milwaukee '14, Bonnaroo '16, Wrigley '16, Nashville '22
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    edited September 2016
    I'm assuming we're just talking PJ/EV concert posters. I have 29 posters total between the two (only 2 EV) with 27 being from shows I've attended. Out of that I currently have 6 that are framed and hung up on my office wall. The other two I have were from the mystery poster sales that I'm holding onto as trade pieces if I can ever find someone who has my holy grail posters they're willing to trade for ('00 San Francisco & '95 San Jose). Like others who have said before me, I only collect posters from shows I've been to.

Additionally I have probably have around 15 posters from various Black Crowes shows over the years as well as posters from Wilco, Ben Harper, The Who and Grace Potter. The goal is to one day have a true man cave where I can hang up all my posters in frames on a wall in similar fashion to the way The Fillmore SF venue displays their posters.

RM
    Post edited by Red Mosqito on
  • Options

About 150 and trying to shrink that number. About 110 are from shows I attended.

:dizzy:
    Actually went back and did an "inventory" of everything and at 170!
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    According to my niece who was over last weekend telling some other family member about my basement, I have a million posters and like a million records.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."