Wrigley1 – Request for Man of the Hour

PG261808PG261808 Posts: 62
edited September 2018 in The Porch
My wife, lost her father in 2015 and Man of the Hour has always been the song she listens to whenever she misses him. Over the past year, it has also helped with our family’s healing and we always think of him when we hear it. Neal loved music and he would always find a song that would relate to a current situation and share it with everyone. Like Neal, all of us fans can find a PJ song that relates to a current situation and Man of the Hour is ours.

Family was everything to Neal and he would do anything for them. He always encouraged his kids to follow their dreams, take chances, and just enjoy life. So when this tour was announced, we decided to take a chance, enjoy life and chase Man of the Hour. We have been fortunate this tour to hit Hampton, Raleigh, Columbia, Toronto x2 and now our last stop will be Wrigley 1. Since this will be our last stop, it would mean a lot to my wife to get Man of the Hour on Saturday.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request since I usually just login to look for show information and don’t really post much on this forum.

-Paul
Post edited by PG261808 on

Comments