Options

Your Absolute Favorite Bootleg?

2»

Comments

• Options
    glbglb Posts: 356
    I just got done listening to st johns 09/24/05. I don't know if it was my fav ever, but it was really good. Stone breaks out Don't Gimme No Lip after talking about kissing a fish the night before :D
    "I've got things to do and things to say in my own way..."
  • Options
    glb wrote:
    I just got done listening to st johns 09/24/05. I don't know if it was my fav ever, but it was really good. Stone breaks out Don't Gimme No Lip after talking about kissing a fish the night before :D

If 9-24-05 was night 2 of St. Johns, I agree. That was a good boot. the opening band on RITFW was the best version of the last few tours.
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Philly 10/3/05

probably my favorite, but it seems like every show from the 05 tour had great setlists
    i am listening to 8/25/00 jones beach for the first time now, which is apparently a great fucking show. we'll see.

in general i'll take any show from 2000. that was their best tour. although i kinda like the 95/96 shows with ed's shot voice.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    probably my favorite, but it seems like every show from the 05 tour had great setlists
    i am listening to 8/25/00 jones beach for the first time now, which is apparently a great fucking show. we'll see.

in general i'll take any show from 2000. that was their best tour. although i kinda like the 95/96 shows with ed's shot voice.

Interesting. I love the shows from the 2003 tour. I think McCready was on fire that tour. Although Philly 2000 is probably one of my favorites.
    "She knows there is no success like failure
    And that failure's no success at all."

"Don't ya think its sometimes wise not to grow up."

"Cause life ain't nothing but a good groove
    A good mixed tape to put you in the right mood."
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    well, im not going to list them all, but i will throw newcastle 06 down, simply because i was so very very happy to be there, in such a great spot and listening to each song and remembering it all still gives me chills

speaking of boots tho - a chance in a million i know, because ive never heard of this one being out there, but does anyone know of a boot for canberra, australia 1995?
    impatience is a gift ........