What you should think when going to a show

2»

Comments

• SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Don't think what other people think you should be thinking.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762

pjalive21 said:

I love people telling others how they should enjoy a show. Great stuff.

you might be the person that he is talking about :lol:

LOL. I actually kinda agree with the OP but this thread title is just laughable. Telling people how to think?? I love PJ but this place is just flat out ridiculous sometimes.
    Eh. Calm down. It's not like he threatened to punch you in the throat if you don't. The original post seems fair.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,208
    If you're thinking during the show, that's the first problem. Don't think. Experience Pearl jam!
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • I get it. I kind of get this nervous energy right before a show that sometimes lasts through the first two songs. I need to go in more relaxed and ready for anything.
  • LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,208

I get it. I kind of get this nervous energy right before a show that sometimes lasts through the first two songs. I need to go in more relaxed and ready for anything.

that's fun though, that sounds like excitement!
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    take a ride or walk to the venue....get tix,find friends,get drinks,go to gate,scan ticket,go in ,enjoy,sing,dance,laugh,..and let tthe band help u with all the feelings..
    next shoiw..
    take a ride or walk to the venue....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”