Options

Temple Of The Dog Tour and Re-issue Pre-Sale

Comments

• Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    I have an extra San Fran night 1 and looking to trade it for a Seattle night 2.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    JentobinJentobin Posts: 4
    I have 2 San Fran tkts that I want to trade for Seattle either night.
  • Options
    AW69742AW69742 Posts: 20

Hey. It´s my first time in MSG and I saw a pic in StubHub for my seats view. It´s behind the stage. Can anyone tell me if the view is the same as this Picture? imageimage

I've been behind stage at MSG but higher up. I would say that's pretty accurate. Except you gotta think that big amps and stuff will be in the way also.
    I was pretty much that same spot on the otherside for msg2 - it was awesome, sound was great and view was largely unobstructed
  • Options
    O_G_DO_G_D Toronto Posts: 541
    I guess you got be faster than The Flash to get tickets. I was only trying for a single for Philly. Was signed in 24hrs before they went on sale on Live Nation and on the button at 12 EST. No dice the second they announced the 2nd show I was on the button but no dice. No chance in hell.
    1. Toronto, Ontario 09-21-1996 (MAPLE LEAF GARDENS)
    2. Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 (MOLSON PARK)
    3. Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    4. Toronto, Ontario 06-28-2003 (MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE)
    5. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    6. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    7. Hamilton, Ontario 09-13-2005 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    8. Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    9. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-24-2005 (MILE ONE)
    10. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-25-2005 (MILE ONE)
    11. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    12. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    13. Sydney, Australia 11-07-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    14. Sydney, Australia 11-08-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    15. Melbourne, Australia 11-13-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    16. Melbourne, Australia 11-14-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    17. Adelaide, Australia 11-21-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    18. Adelaide, Australia 11-22-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    19. Perth, Australia 11-25-2006 (SUBIACO OVAL)
    20. New York, New York 06-24-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    21. New York, New York 06-25-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    22. Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009 (MOLSON AMPITHEATRE)
    23. Buffalo, New York 05-10-2010 (HSBC ARENA)
    24. Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    25. Toronto, Ontario 09-12-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    26. Hamilton, Ontario 09-15-2011 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    27. London, Ontario 07-16-2013 (BUDWEISER GARDENS)
    28. Buffalo, New York 10-12-2013 (FIRST NIAGARA CENTER) FORMERLY HSBC ARENA
    29. Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014 (JOE LOUIS ARENA)
    30. Ottawa, Ontario 5-8-2016 (CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE)
    31. Toronto, Ontario 5-10-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    32. Toronto, Ontario 5-12-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)

• Options
    TheBlizzardTheBlizzard Long Island Posts: 4
    Got my MSG tix. This is gonna be amazing
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    I wanted Seattle badly as well; it felt like they were gone in a second, so brutal. In addition to it being the motherland, my Eagles are playing the Seahawks that weekend, so I feel like it's calling me, not giving up!
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    An email from Soundgarden's mailing list with information regarding the general public ticket on sale TODAY (the email's emphasis) landed in my inbox 2 hours ago. :look_at_the_time: That would be 9 hours after the west coast shows went on sale, & promptly sold out.

Way to be on the ball, SG mailing list. :clap: First the presale codes & now this. It's hilarisad. :lol::disappointed:
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,279
    edited July 2016
    I can see members of Mother Love Bone, Screaming Trees, Mudhoney, Alice In Chains, Foo Fighters and Soundgarden make an appearance at the two Seattle shows.
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    RideTheWave93RideTheWave93 UK Posts: 210
    One ticket for SEATTLE or SAN FRAN PLEASE! PM me if so thanks.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Foo Fighters at the LA show makes much more sense.They all live in SoCal.
    Also I think Taylor Hawkins cover band Chevy Metal would be the perfect opening act.
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,118
    I got my Soundgarden email notification about the shows going on sale. It hit my mailbox at 11:06 last night, the 29th. Consistent with the pre sale notification timing.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496

I got my Soundgarden email notification about the shows going on sale. It hit my mailbox at 11:06 last night, the 29th. Consistent with the pre sale notification timing.

Me too, both the SG & CC e-mails arrived way too late. So god damn frustrating...... For once, being on Twitter all day actually paid off as I was able to grab one of the last presale pairs for Philly.
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    i can't wait to find out about the added shows
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    Are yo

Me too, both the SG & CC e-mails arrived way too late. So god damn frustrating...... For once, being on Twitter all day actually paid off as I was able to grab one of the last presale pairs for Philly.
    Are you referring to the added shows, or the original dates?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,496

Are yo

Are you referring to the added shows, or the original dates?
    Both.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    edited July 2016
    if you follow twitter, tweets were made 10 to 15 minutes prior to 12:00. As for the added shows, tweets came once they were announced. The only thing I kinda don't get, From the moment the presale emails went out, the 29th was always known as the on line ticket release. When I got the presale emails, I got shut out. But on the ticketmaster page, it stated general online sales would be at 12PM on the 29th/
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    kenkkenk Posts: 210
    Got 2 floor seats for the second seattle show which i wasn't expecting. I actually called and was on the automated line for show one. i tried a few times and i kept saying no seats available and then all of a sudden it asked if i wanted to try another date. I tried that on the phone and it said I couldn't buy tix and it sent me to a rep. At the same time I immediately checked my browser for a second show, found it and was able to get 2 floor seats towards the back. Now I don't think many tickets were actually available to the general public for this show. When I got to the ticketmaster page it actually allowed me to pick the seats myself. Pretty much the entire back balcony was available and the last few rows of the floor. Not even a single closer than that. Made me think those closer seats for both areas were never an option. Also there are way too few tickets on stubhub if they all went to bots.And some people on stubhub have 4 tix together which shouldn't be possible. So who knows who actually got these I the industry. anyhow now i just need to find a cheap flight. Too much speculation as to who will make appearances at the Seattle shows. I'll plan on just seeing the band and anyone else we'll be a solid bonus.
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,118

This is priceless!
    Got another email from SG at 4:13am today, 7/30, letting me know tickets are going on sale at 12:00 on 7/29. Thanks for the heads up guys!
  • Options
    I managed two tickets for night two in Seattle and am too pumped to even speak! We're flying "home" to Seattle from SC and may just make it Thanksgiving in Seattle for the whole family. What luck!
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense."
    7/22/1998 - Memorial Stadium
    12/8/01 - Key Arena
    12/9/01 - Key Arena
    9/1/05 - Gorge at George
    7/22/06 - Gorge at George
    5/13/10 - Bristow
    9/22/12 - Midtown Music Festival
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    12/6/13 - Key Arena
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    I hope they add a few more shows along the way here and preferably in the Boston area or even somewhere else in New England. Anybody think it could happen?
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    With only one MSG show listed, I would think they could easily add/sell-out a second. I hope the do add one for what seems like the many folks who got shut-out on the first.
  • Options
    kstedrykstedry Posts: 23
    I have 2 tickets (Section MEZ22, Row O, Seat 1,2) for Seattle night 2 through Ticketmaster. Due to work, would rather have Seattle night 1.

If anyone is looking to trade 2 x night 1 tickets for 2 x night 2 tickets, pm me.
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    ISO a single MSG 10C TOTD ticket. I can offer face value, any vinyl you need that I have, or Fenway merchandise.
  • Options
    KVD51KVD51 Posts: 29
    Considering trade:
    Have 2 TOTD Philly night 2, Orch Right, Row GG (TM tickets) - amazing score via TM, pumped!
    ISO 2 GA/Res night 2 wrigley OR 2 TOTD Seattle (either night)
    *for Res seats, prefer 10c #13x,xxx OB
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    Temple of the Dog’s Tour Sold Out in a Few Seconds and Ticketmaster’s Twitter Mentions are in Shambles

http://www.relix.com/blogs/detail/temple_of_the_dogs_tour_sold_out_in_a_few_seconds_and_ticketmasters_twitter_mentions_are_in_shambles
  • Options
    vitovito Chicago Posts: 1,451
    Anyone else surprised at the demand for these shows? I understand the smaller venues but, MSG and the Forum sold out and btso is insane! Soundgarden reuniting 5 years ago wasn't even close to this demand! Strange also that Eddie really isn't going to be part of this and yet no tix to be had...shows you that besides PJ and Radiohead there's not many great rock bands out there that can create this kind of a buzz except the war horse legends of the 60' and U2!
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• Options
    WashmyLUV said:

WashmyLUV said:

I scored a pair. Seattle night 2 Mez12 row f seats 11 and 12. I am FUCKING pumped!!!!!

I'm Mez13 row G right in the middle seats 5 & 6. See you there!!!

Flying out from Edmonton Canada. Plane tickets just bought!
    See ya there! Just booked a room at the Paramount!
    I'm at the Roosevelt
    WashmyLUV said:

WashmyLUV said:

I scored a pair. Seattle night 2 Mez12 row f seats 11 and 12. I am FUCKING pumped!!!!!

I'm Mez13 row G right in the middle seats 5 & 6. See you there!!!

Flying out from Edmonton Canada. Plane tickets just bought!
    See ya there! Just booked a room at the Paramount!
    Yup i got a room at the paramount for a couple of nights also. Just can't wait!

"This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    Still looking for tickets to Seattle Night 2.

Wish 10club had a lottery set up for at least their last show added instead of giving their tickets all away to Ticketmaster to handle. :(

• Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    Is it possible for any band to buyout or rent a venue and then sell tickets through their fanclub?
  • Options
    kenkkenk Posts: 210
    vito said:

Anyone else surprised at the demand for these shows? I understand the smaller venues but, MSG and the Forum sold out and btso is insane! Soundgarden reuniting 5 years ago wasn't even close to this demand! Strange also that Eddie really isn't going to be part of this and yet no tix to be had...shows you that besides PJ and Radiohead there's not many great rock bands out there that can create this kind of a buzz except the war horse legends of the 60' and U2!

Yeah i was shocked at the demand. It honestly seemed a ton easier to get pj, Vedder solo, or small club Soundgarden tickets than these. It's kind of mind boggling really considering they only have 1 album. Makes me hope they might do more dates someday.