Options

Temple Of The Dog Tour and Re-issue Pre-Sale

Comments

• Options
    danalmunrodanalmunro Kitchener, Ontario Posts: 39
    aNiMaL said:

aNiMaL said:

I won Seattle!! I won Seattle!! It is official now!! Woohoo!!! Thank you Ten Club!!

You are giving me hope because mine still says ENTERED but there is a charged amount of $194, nothing to my Visa yet and no email. Fingers crossed......
    What location?
    NYC
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 164
    too nervous to check anywhere...donated to Vitalogy fund for good karma.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    I won MSG

Thank You 10C
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    zevilonezevilone Posts: 339
    lost seattle and philly, glad i snagged some in presale
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    BMoore09 said:

deftones said:

Lost MSG...i'll try for the public sale on Friday. Congrats to the winners

So you received a LOST email for MSG?
    Yes right after my ticket status changed to LOST
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    SparkaliciousSparkalicious Vero Beach Posts: 39
    Just won MSG - so psyched!!! We have never been to NY. Many thanks to 10C for this awesome opportunity.
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Won MSG!!! So happy!
  • Options
    O-WO-W Posts: 53
    So excited that I win Seattle!
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    Seattle! So happy!
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    danalmunrodanalmunro Kitchener, Ontario Posts: 39
    I won for MSG!!
  • Options
    kerbjackkerbjack kamloops bc Posts: 218
    Won for San Fran! We shall make it an epic weekend!
    'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118

Seattle! So happy!

Nice! See you there!
  • Options

I won for MSG!!

Congrats!!
  • Options
    giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    aNiMaL said:

Seattle! So happy!

Nice! See you there!
    Thanks! I can hardly believe I got tickets. And I can't stop smiling.
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • Options
    patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 346
    Won MSG
  • Options
    weinerdogweinerdog Posts: 54
    Loser here (and I also lost the drawing). Congrats to those that got picked!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Winner for MSG! Yay!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    lost both entries to Seattle.. not even sure I want to try pubic sale. Don't want more disappointment..haha
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Lost for Seattle. But was successful in last week's presale, so I'll be there anyway. Was just trying to help out family (also 10c members). Good luck everyone!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    Strike Two!
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    jeffbr said:

Lost for Seattle. But was successful in last week's presale, so I'll be there anyway. Was just trying to help out family (also 10c members). Good luck everyone!

Same here. Lost via the 10club lottery but scored kick ass seats last week via the presale. Will be trying to help family & friends during the public sale this Friday. See ya November. :)
  • Options
    WashmyLUVWashmyLUV Posts: 102
    myoung321 said:

lost both entries to Seattle.. not even sure I want to try pubic sale. Don't want more disappointment..haha

Same here. Maybe, just maybe a second show will be added.
  • Options
    kimdowdellkimdowdell NY Posts: 23
    Won MSG....for a couple of hours my status said total charged $194 and status was still "entered". Just got the email a little while ago so those who have a charge won! Very excited!
    1992- Saturday Night Live NY,NY, 2010 MSG 2, 2013 BKLYN 2, LA 1 & 2, NYC 2015
  • Options
    Lost Philly
  • Options
    Lost via ten club but scored philly in the presale last week. Bummer for my buddies. Oh well. My wife and I will enjoy Philadelphia, she has never been.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

Same here. Lost via the 10club lottery but scored kick ass seats last week via the presale. Will be trying to help family & friends during the public sale this Friday. See ya November. :)
    Great! I'd like to buy you a beer for that "pssst....1pm" thread you started. I wouldn't have been looking at my email for a presale password if you hadn't posted.
  • Options
    The Seattle show is 5 days before my birthday so this will do as my birthday celebration!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    jeffbr said:

demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

Great! I'd like to buy you a beer for that "pssst....1pm" thread you started. I wouldn't have been looking at my email for a presale password if you hadn't posted.
    Thank you! Glad to of helped out. :)
  • Options
    demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

Check the three of us old timers out. It's like we're getting the band back together. :)
  • Options
    aNiMaL said:

demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

demetrios said:

jeffbr said:

Check the three of us old timers out. It's like we're getting the band back together. :)
    Nice! I'll buy you a birthday beer! Great way to celebrate.